Read my chart? 6 Planet Stellium(?)

Harmelia

My chart is attached, feel free to pass along any insights that come to mind even if unrelated to the title of the thread. Any one who would like to read the chart in entirety is welcome. Your perspective and time is much appreciated!

Here is my curiosity though: I have ready varying definitions on stelliums, some requiring that planets fall in same houses, some in same signs, and others that the chain of conjunctions itself defines a stellium. Some sources say 3 planets, some 4 or more. First, what is your take on what defines a stellium? Secondly, what is your interpretation of mine?

I understand that at a basic level, a stellium shows focus in a particular area of the chart.
If I go with 4 planets conjunct in same house, we have Sun, Venus, Saturn, and Mercury in the 8th.
If 4 planets by sign, I have Moon, Mars, Sun, and Venus in Aquarius.
If by chain of conjunctions I have Mars conj Moon conj Sun conj Venus conj Saturn conj Mercury

Thanks in advance for your insight. I'm happy to look at charts in return, feel free to post yours on this thread if you're interested in that. :)

Since others have responded to how they interpret stelliums, I would like to just ponder upon your chart. I do think that when so many planets are squished together like that, it does sometimes make it difficult to know how each is functioning separately - they all seem to feel like one big "thing". In my opinion, there's always good reason.

Saturn and Venus are square your Nodal Axis (your wound and how to heal it) involving Aquarius and Pisces in the 8th. Aquarius is about becoming your own unique self - your intuition. It helps you stand out from the crowd and make your own decisions. In the 8th house, you investigate yourself - your unconscious stuff - and learn about yourself so that you can be more your true self. The traditional rulers of both South Node and North Node are Venus and Mars, both in Aquarius. Pluto, the modern ruler of Scorpio is conjunct North Node, 5th house, where you are asked to evolve who you think you are - your creative self-expression - your personal goals. The IC - your most private self, is in Libra. This chart is about relationship. You naturally look outside of yourself for self-discovery - you learn about yourself through interactions. You do not have a strong self-concept that feels solid.

Hence, there is Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces in the 7th and 8th houses to help you dig down within yourself more - discover who you are on your own through your own inner work. The 7th house has Capricorn on the cusp - so that is like committing to finding your own self while relating to friends, partners - any one-on-one relationship. Capricorn follows its own rules, makes decisions out of its own values, and takes responsibility for those decisions.

Outer planets are urging you to evolve, in this case, Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn. Uranus is the "I've got to be me" planet. It's the planet of individuation. Neptune is giving you intuition and space to grow - a way to let go of the old and embrace the new. The last outer Planet, Pluto in Scorpio, 5th house is saying you will investigate your self-identity. Scorpio investigates - it digs deep - it analyzes your psychology. The 8th house is where we do that too. Pisces in the 8th would give you access to your spiritual self while you dig down deep investigating yourself. You'll have inspiration and intuition. Could be fun. I have Sun, Mars and Venus in the 8th and I have to say I've enjoyed self-investigation very much. It gives life meaning. The 8th house also gives interest in metaphysics. Pisces could give you vivid dreams. You might really like getting into dream work.

The ruler of your chart is the Moon. Also in Aquarius, 7th house. It expresses through Capricorn on the 7th house cusp. It is about acting with integrity - living from the inside out - deep consideration of knowing yourself and acting from there. It is about gaining self-confidence and setting goals that will truly make you happy and make you feel fulfilled. No more doing things because it's the culturally right thing to do. No. Not for you. These planets in these signs and houses help you become your own unique self. You will grow and change over time.

Also, you were born near the New Moon. It indicates this life is a time of letting go of everything that isn't the true YOU. It's time to begin anew. That's my take of the core message.

Last edited:

LushBomb

Since others have responded to how they interpret stelliums, I would like to just ponder upon your chart. I do think that when so many planets are squished together like that, it does sometimes make it difficult to know how each is functioning separately - they all seem to feel like one big "thing". In my opinion, there's always good reason.

Saturn and Venus are square your Nodal Axis (your wound and how to heal it) involving Aquarius and Pisces in the 8th. Aquarius is about becoming your own unique self - your intuition. It helps you stand out from the crowd and make your own decisions. In the 8th house, you investigate yourself - your unconscious stuff - and learn about yourself so that you can be more your true self. The traditional rulers of both South Node and North Node are Venus and Mars, both in Aquarius. Pluto, the modern ruler of Scorpio is conjunct North Node, 5th house, where you are asked to evolve who you think you are - your creative self-expression - your personal goals. The IC - your most private self, is in Libra. This chart is about relationship. You naturally look outside of yourself for self-discovery - you learn about yourself through interactions. You do not have a strong self-concept that feels solid.

Hence, there is Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces in the 7th and 8th houses to help you dig down within yourself more - discover who you are on your own through your own inner work. The 7th house has Capricorn on the cusp - so that is like committing to finding your own self while relating to friends, partners - any one-on-one relationship. Capricorn follows its own rules, makes decisions out of its own values, and takes responsibility for those decisions.

Outer planets are urging you to evolve, in this case, Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn. Uranus is the "I've got to be me" planet. It's the planet of individuation. Neptune is giving you intuition and space to grow - a way to let go of the old and embrace the new. The last outer Planet, Pluto in Scorpio, 5th house is saying you will investigate your self-identity. Scorpio investigates - it digs deep - it analyzes your psychology. The 8th house is where we do that too. Pisces in the 8th would give you access to your spiritual self while you dig down deep investigating yourself. You'll have inspiration and intuition. Could be fun. I have Sun, Mars and Venus in the 8th and I have to say I've enjoyed self-investigation very much. It gives life meaning. The 8th house also gives interest in metaphysics. Pisces could give you vivid dreams. You might really like getting into dream work.

The ruler of your chart is the Moon. Also in Aquarius, 7th house. It expresses through Capricorn on the 7th house cusp. It is about acting with integrity - living from the inside out - deep consideration of knowing yourself and acting from there. It is about gaining self-confidence and setting goals that will truly make you happy and make you feel fulfilled. No more doing things because it's the culturally right thing to do. No. Not for you. These planets in these signs and houses help you become your own unique self. You will grow and change over time.

Also, you were born near the New Moon. It indicates this life is a time of letting go of everything that isn't the true YOU. It's time to begin anew. That's my take of the core message.

Man, you hit the nail smack on the head. I wish I had been able to receive a message like this, especially put so clearly, when I was much younger. It would have saved me a lot of confusion and pain. I'm still young though, so all is not lost!

This has been what my life has been about up until this point.

Last edited: