Saturn in 1st house = does he always destroy the question?

dd78

Hey, that was graybeard, not me!!!!!!

But just to chime in, Saturn in the first is one of those old indicators that the matter will not go well for you. For one thing, you are symbolized by the first house. It doesn't "destroy the question" so much as predict an unwanted outcome.

Thank you, waybread :)

dd78

here is the thread:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1008072#post1008072

Saturn is rising and very strong, Moon is applying trine with weak reception to Saturn. Moon is less than happy about it, but can`t really avoid it.
Mars is also applying to Saturn with mutual reception by exaltation, but Moon will perfect first. Mars is in detriment and out-of-sect.

Thank you for your contribution :)

I also respect your time, so you are free to decide if you want to reply to the other thread.

greybeard

Early Ascendant..."Too early to tell. The situation must ripen."

Plus Saturn in First!

Are you forcing the issue? The chart is telling you..."Patience!" And telling you that you may be what's holding things up.

And you are complicating the process, the astrology. Mars is this and that...what does Mars have to do with it?

Simplify.

Ask a Yes/No question. Follow the rules. If you can't swim, don't go in over your head.

In saying "This chart is not fit to be read", the chart has spoken volumes; open your ears and listen.

waybread

here is the thread:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1008072#post1008072

Saturn is rising and very strong, Moon is applying trine with weak reception to Saturn. Moon is less than happy about it, but can`t really avoid it.
Mars is also applying to Saturn with mutual reception by exaltation, but Moon will perfect first. Mars is in detriment and out-of-sect.

Thank you for your contribution :)

I also respect your time, so you are free to decide if you want to reply to the other thread.

I responded on your other thread.

dd78

Early Ascendant..."Too early to tell. The situation must ripen."

Plus Saturn in First!

Are you forcing the issue? The chart is telling you..."Patience!" And telling you that you may be what's holding things up.

And you are complicating the process, the astrology. Mars is this and that...what does Mars have to do with it?

Simplify.

Ask a Yes/No question. Follow the rules. If you can't swim, don't go in over your head.

In saying "This chart is not fit to be read", the chart has spoken volumes; open your ears and listen.

SO Mars is irrelevant, even though he is applying to my sig.
This is good news :w00t:

Your replies are very helpful!
Both in general and in this specific case!

Thank you, greybeard!

I`ll consult a lawyer tomorrow

greybeard

I assume a Pisces 8th. My understanding is that the question centers on some insurance benefits...8th. So Jupiter is quesited, Saturn querent. They are currently not in aspect. There is your answer to a simple yes/no question regarding those benefits.

Go visit a lawyer. Most of them give you a half-hour free. Oh, you're German; maybe not. Talk to a lawyer.

Well, maybe I should assume a Leo 8th. Sun is quesited. Sun & Saturn currently not in aspect. Same answer.

Last edited:

dd78

I assume a Pisces 8th. My understanding is that the question centers on some insurance benefits...8th. So Jupiter is quesited, Saturn querent. They are currently not in aspect. There is your answer to a simple yes/no question regarding those benefits.

Go visit a lawyer. Most of them give you a half-hour free. Oh, you're German; maybe not. Talk to a lawyer.

Well, maybe I should assume a Leo 8th. Sun is quesited. Sun & Saturn currently not in aspect. Same answer.

Thank you:)

What makes you think I`m German? :surprised:

I`m Polish, in Germany the law works perfectly compared to Poland.

I know it, because I`ve been to Germany many times and also studied German language.

However, I`m lucky to have an option of consulting a lawyer for free, because of my financial and social situation :smile:

dd78

You should hire Rudy Giuliani...now there's a lawyer.

Thanks!

I talked to a lawyer just over an hour ago, but she wasn`t sure how to proceed in this case.

However,
I also have just talked to my brother on the phone and the news is great:

He has already received a decision from the insurance company. they will pay his share within just days and mine - asap. :happy:

So the chart was right:

1. it was too soon to tell anything (early AC)

2. Jupiter was in 12th hs - I assume it meant I wasn't aware of an important and positive fact upon asking the question :happy:

3. I wasn`t right with my assumptions/expectations and they were overly negative/pessimistic.
I know from skyscript forum, that Saturn in 1st house may at times mean that the querent is wrong and/or doesn`t know enough to correctly read the chart .

I`ve just learned a lot about reading horary charts! ANd about myself :sideways:

Thank you so much for your contribution! :happy: