High school dropout, Drug addict, Anxiety issues, OCD, etc etc

One problem after the other for years. Life has really made me grow up in many ways and use my power for good.

I just want to know though, looking at my chart, do you see me overcoming all of this and actually being successful? I'm not retarded like most High School dropouts, and I feel like I have a lot of drive and all the potential in the world to get where I need to be, I just have these... Obstacles in my way before I can do any of it.

Basically, the addiction is triggering the Anxiety, which is making me OCD, which prevents me from going out in the world and doing what I need to do to accomplish my dreams. When do you see me getting out of this unbearable trap I dig myself into?

chart.png

Sun Gemini 13°03'57 in house 8 direct
Moon Sagittarius 1°35'45 in house 1 direct
Mercury Cancer 2°32'45 in house 8 direct
Venus Aries 27°28'18 in house 6 direct
Mars Leo 18°55'39 in house 9 direct
Jupiter Libra 4°46'04 in house 11 stationary (D)
Saturn Pisces 0°17'32 in house 4 stationary (R)
Uranus Capricorn 21°37'02 in house 3 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 20°42'41 in house 3 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 23°36'19 in house 1 retrograde
True Node Sagittarius 12°10'54 in house 2 direct

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Scorpio 12°15'05
2nd House Sagittarius 11°24'10
3rd House Capricorn 17°07'12
Imum Coeli Aquarius 25°09'52
5th House Pisces 27°35'29
6th House Aries 22°38'57
Descendant Taurus 12°15'05
8th House Gemini 11°24'10
9th House Cancer 17°07'12
Medium Coeli Leo 25°09'52
11th House Virgo 27°35'29
12th House Libra 22°38'57

Major aspects
Sun Sextile Mars 5°52
Sun Quincunx Ascendant 0°49
Moon Quincunx Mercury 0°57
Moon Sextile Jupiter 3°10
Moon Square Saturn 1°18
Moon Conjunction Pluto 7°59
Mercury Sextile Venus 5°04
Mercury Square Jupiter 2°13
Mercury Trine Saturn 2°15
Venus Sextile Saturn 2°49
Venus Square Uranus 5°51
Mars Quincunx Uranus 2°41
Mars Quincunx Neptune 1°47
Mars Square Pluto 4°41
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 0°54
Uranus Sextile Pluto 1°59
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2°54

Thanks.

Last edited:
Exactly what are your dreams?
High school dropouts aren't usually retarded, they usually have the insight to see that the present education system is stacked in favour of big business rather than the employee among other insights! What is your definition of successful?
I want to work in the entertainment industry.

And I didn't dropout by choice, I was kind of forced out (my anxiety got the better of me).

I'm willing to go back and further my education, I know I can do it, just not with this addiction that's causing me anxiety and making it impossible for me to do so.

I know people who are absolutely retarded, yet their in some College or University right now, while me, someone who actually has the potential to do great things - is stuck in this horrible situation I'd never thought I'd be in.

So yeah. Astrologers have predicted things that came true for me just by looking at my chart in the past, so I just want to know, from anyone on here, what helpful transits are coming my way that could potentially change this situation I'm in?

Zarathu

Account Closed
In order to look forward in your life we have to use predictive astrology. This would include progressions, solar arc directions, transits, solar and planetary returns, or tertiary progressions.

However, to calculate those things, we would need the birth data(time, day, place). Without that, there is nothing.

ashriia

what sort of anxiety are you talking about? and what sort of addiction? I mean if you smoke pot and are feeling paranoid then you could probably find your way out of the gutter on your own. But if your addiction is more severe then you need to seek professional help and no amount of transits in my opinion, will get you there without major effort on your part, there is no magic wand. Also getting to root of your problem would definitely be good, journaling might help. When Transit Saturn and natal pluto team up its a good time to dig up and work on healing old wounds.
I have natal pluto in 4th and when Saturn conjuncted a few years ago, I felt everything go black. Life went black and every pain came up for inspection it even got so bad that I started to hallucinate. Transit Saturn through the 1st is no picnic esp with pluto and moon there. I do sympathize.

and I just need to say:
Some of the smartest people I have known in my life have been high school dropouts. 'Life experience' can teach you things that no amount of schooling will ever measure up to, and you can take that to the bank!

Sagakkan

I'm not a real astrologer but.....I also have Scorpio ascendant, it is about 4 degrees ahead of yours. My moon is a few degrees behind yours in sag. Although I have no experience with drugs, but the other things you talk about - OCD and potential greatness - have been huge in my life.

OCD is what happens when something takes on extra-ordinary importance, such that if there is a .00001% chance of something happening, you would go out of your way to mitigate it, if it means protecting what it is that has taken on exagerrated importance. It's not that the brain has become wildly irrational, it's that the person has something that they are incredibly, obscenely attached to. The causality of how this becomes obsessive-compulsive behavior is usually very long and complex, and may ultimately disguise what it is that is of importance. Probably, the people who suffer from it are all very sensitive, and imagine the despair they would feel if they lost whatever it is that is important, that gives them safety, identity, meaning or whatever <-- which itself is what causes the anxiety.

Of course, when it is a parent worrying about their kids or someone worrying about their job or finances, or whatever, we don't call it OCD, because most people understand or relate to that kind of anxiety. People with OCD aren't usually "most people", that's for sure. I know I was made differently from others in ways that are pretty fundamental, in large part because my life is about the pursuit and achievement of greatness and individual superiority. I know how it feels to look at others who are comparatively talentless and who manage to achieve because of their similarity to the rest of the herd. I reckon that the true and unwavering desire for greatness is one of the more difficult things to handle, because it forces you to live out of a completely different place than those who are satisfied with mere comfort, mere entertainment or pleasure, or mere sustenance.

My OCD regarding various things has only ever gone away when my attachment to whatever it was has also diminished. This usually takes a while to happen, in my experience. I can tell you that OCD is not a brain glitch as the psychological/ psychiatric establishment likes to say. If you see a professional of some kind, just know that what will ultimately lift the OCD is......no longer resisting the possibility of losing whatever it is that has given your life importance and letting something new develop. Painful, yes, but also inevitable, unless you want to stay permanently stuck in the trap.

Hmm, I guess I should say something about astrology....I don't really know much but you have Saturn transiting your ascendant for most of 2013. I also have this now, it transforms your identity quite significantly. Our ruling planet is Mars, mine is in the 12th but yours is conjunct the mid-heaven (and in Leo), which I reckon is pretty significant for someone who wants to be in the spotlight. When Jupiter transited my Mars for the second time in my life (10th grade) I definitely began to have talents emerge, in ways that I didn't quite expect, and finally began to feel like I had a special and unique place in life and the universe. Yours isn't for like almost 2 years or something, but if my experience means anything it will probably be significant and positive.

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Without going deeply into family issues, your 3rd house (earlier education and the home of siblings) is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is found pretty stressed by aspects also in a house ruled by Saturn, the 4th house. The 4th house is our family background and childhood home and home of the father... amongst many other things. Neptune and Uranus are also in the 3rd house. Neptune can make things foggy and difficult (and is used for addictions too) and Uranus for a more unusual or unexpected events. Those can be turned around to Neptune being able to absorb easily (btw.. Neptune also rules actors and imaginary) and Uranus can be useful for strong fearless independence.

Saturn opposes Mars (drive and conviction) and it would appear responsibility and possible father type issues are at odds with what you think or desire for what you can accomplish. Saturn also squares your Moon (I suspect you do not trust your emotions either) You do have an 8th house Sun, though it may give you a darker image of yourself, it is promising in that transformation is a basic part of yourself. It should be easy to remake yourself.... and supportive of Pluto conjunct the Moon in the 1st house of self.

I have personally seen (I can not prove it) those with mutable signs and hard aspects to those, tend to "short circuit" and develop anxiety issues.

Because of the transformation ability, I would strongly suggest visiting a psychiatrist. Obsessive issues can be addresses correctly and possibly medication prescribed.

I was a high school drop out due to family pressure. It really did not mean that I was stupid, just stressed. Since that time I am at my 2nd time at college and doing very well. I just had to find a way to squash all the background noise of my past.... and that partially had been done with therapy.

Wishing you all the luck in the world. And if you decide to return to schooling, consider online as Uranus in the 3rd would flourish.

what sort of anxiety are you talking about? and what sort of addiction? I mean if you smoke pot and are feeling paranoid then you could probably find your way out of the gutter on your own. But if your addiction is more severe then you need to seek professional help and no amount of transits in my opinion, will get you there without major effort on your part, there is no magic wand. Also getting to root of your problem would definitely be good, journaling might help. When Transit Saturn and natal pluto team up its a good time to dig up and work on healing old wounds.
I have natal pluto in 4th and when Saturn conjuncted a few years ago, I felt everything go black. Life went black and every pain came up for inspection it even got so bad that I started to hallucinate. Transit Saturn through the 1st is no picnic esp with pluto and moon there. I do sympathize.

and I just need to say:
Some of the smartest people I have known in my life have been high school dropouts. 'Life experience' can teach you things that no amount of schooling will ever measure up to, and you can take that to the bank!
-Editeddddddddddddd

Last edited: