Hello All Astrologers !!!

Virinchi

Hi there,
I'm virinchi, from india.
Happened to see this site through a link sent by some friend.
I myself write for a smiliar site http://www.illuminatetoday.com
I've learnt vedic method of astrology and have written articles in many magazines(in print) so far.

Its good to see so many people interested in different forms of astro meeting here:)

Last edited:

Howl

Hi Virinchi, and welcome!

I had a quick look at the site you write for, there seems to be a lot there. There's always plenty to read here too :)

Hope you enjoy the forum :D

Virinchi

hi HOWL,
thanks
that site i write to has people at advanced stages and it has varied articles on astro and philosophy and few book reviews.

this forum seem to be a good discussion platform but i still need to get used to people here. They seem to be talking since ages :)

Arian Maverick

this forum seem to be a good discussion platform but i still need to get used to people here. They seem to be talking since ages

This may be true with some of us, but the forum is constantly replenishing itself with new members...it's a wonderful thing! ;)

Arian Maverick

Virinchi

hmm...most here follow western method of astro in which i'm still naive ;)

hope i pick up soon what chiron, pluto etc does
still learning...

Cassie Priam

Welcome.

I did not realize that the Vedics do not use Chiron or Pluto?

Very interesting. From my readings however I know that you use the nodes
much more extensively than we do here in the West.

I am very interested in the nodes and Chiron, as well as Pluto! I also am very interested in spiritual astrology which the vedics do so well. Not so much here in the West. I love your website with the spiritual forum.

Maybe we can learn some things from each other :)

Cassie

Last edited:

Virinchi

sure..if i can be of any help:)

yeah we use nodes extensively..as we treat them as karmic planets/shadows
they're actually shadows on earth and moon we see during eclipses.

our deeds from past life on this earth are attached to mind(controlled by moon) and these shadow planets represent their karmic results in this life

we'll talk about this in some other thread

Virinchi

although we donot use chiron

pluto,uranus,neptune are used by few and 6 other sub-planets are used for predicting some imp. events in life

Cassie Priam

In my karmic work I use the nodes and Chiron a great deal. And inner to outer planet aspects are very karmic in nature.

Do you do anything with pre natal eclipses in vedic work?

Virinchi

actually the nodes we use (rahu,ketu) are eclipses themselves.
their motion is calculated based on moon's movements and eclipses.

they are part of karmic planets group

ppl here are working towards adding uranus,neptune,pluto to vedic charts and testing results.

no idea of chiron etc

Virinchi

hello all

i've posted a chart in western style in karmic astrology section
please help me with its interpretation and readings

Discover

Hi Virinichi,

I have recently started to study Vedic astrology, and understand that Rahu and Ketu are considered to be eclipsed and therefore are associated to fate/karmic results of previous acts. I am in my Rahu mahadasha and about to go into my Rahu-Ketu bhukti. When I read about rahu and ketu in many of the Vedic websites, they make it sound so bad! That's why I am a little intimidated over this next period coming up, regarding Rahu-Ketu. I would appreciate any of your advice. Here's my birth info:
Born on November 23, 1968
Time of birth: 15:40
Place of birth: Maputo, Mozambique

mathur_dinesh

You are also invited to ammas.com, an interesting site for Vedic astrology.
Rahu and Ketu are not always bad. Their nature would depend on factors that influence them in a chart. An experienced astrologer can work out the exact effect that could be expected of them.

Last edited:

Virinchi

Hi discover,
if thats true, then ketu being associated with jupiter(9,12 lord) and mas(1,8 lord) and rahu being in 12 with saturn should make you travel i.e leave your home for a while

ketu placed on moon's star in 6th house is good psychologically but bad physically and so is rahu
not always rahu-ketu are bad.
feel free to contact for more