Tight Conjunction

Pinkybow

Pluto/moon conjuct 1 degree Applying,
Tropical 9th Scorpio ♏️
Sidereal 9th Libra ♎️

What are the effects of this conjunction?🤔

greybeard

A very powerful and domineering mother-figure affects life on the deepest levels. Feelings are deeply buried. Feelings of isolation, being unwanted and abandoned, life-and-death urgency, not belonging. A great need for a most private space, an inner sanctum; fears invasion. Guilt over jealousy, desire for revenge, pain caused. Skeleton in the closet or an unwanted traumatic memory haunts.

Fear of letting go.

I don't want to seem overly optimistic.

Last edited:

Pinkybow

A very powerful and domineering mother-figure affects life on the deepest levels. Feelings are deeply buried. Feelings of isolation, being unwanted and abandoned, life-and-death urgency, not belonging. A great need for a most private space, an inner sanctum; fears invasion. Guilt over jealousy, desire for revenge, pain caused. Skeleton in the closet or an unwanted traumatic memory haunts.

Fear of letting go.

I don't want to seem overly optimistic.

Very accurate thank you. Is a conjunction the worst aspect to have in this combination? My Mother was a hugely dominating figure.

I never want to be like her, but I have to forgiven her and let her all that go on my part.

I looked at my children’s charts😥 One has a moon/Pluto opposition -2 A One has Moon/p square 1A and the last one has a semi square, -2A. My biggest Fear in a turning into her. Do my kids feel like how I did as a child with these aspects?

greybeard

Guilt. Right off the bat.

Obviously there is something going on here. Like the Ghost from Christmas Past.

Now...I was about 45, I guess, when I forgave my mother of all the supposed sins she committed against me. I despised her.

All those sins existed only in my head. Mom was just being Mom: Who else could she be? Am I somehow better than she?

The problem with Mom was me. It had nothing to do with her. How can you be Guilty of being who you are? Do the best you can with what you've got and then have some ice cream. Everything's ok, just as it should be.

Let go.

Last edited:

Pinkybow

Guilt. Right off the bat.

Obviously there is something going on here. Like the Ghost from Christmas Past.

Now...I was about 45, I guess, when I forgave my mother of all the supposed sins she committed against me. I despised her.

All those sins existed only in my head. Mom was just being Mom: Who else could she be? Am I somehow better than she?

The problem with Mom was me. It had nothing to do with her. How can you be Guilty of being who you are? Do the best you can with what you've got and then have some ice cream. Everything's ok, just as it should be.

I don’t know if it helps the combination but I’ve venus with my moon Pluto mix-Venus conjuct Pluto 3applying & conjuct moon 2 separating.

It wasn’t in my head. I had a lot off physical & mental abuse from her as a child. I was Admitted to hospital on a few occasions with injuries.

I try hard With my kids. I show them love and I tell them I love them etc. I do shout a lot which I’m working on 😕

My son with the moon opposed Pluto is already showing signs of anger towards me. He is the most lovable thing but when he’s angry with me he has a really bad temper. He’s also a 6th house stellium Aquarius and mars in the 12th. Hidden Anger.

Thank you very much for your reply. I suppose it’s all a journey, with lesson at every turn. 😊

greybeard

I am well aware of what Moon-Pluto contacts do. I did not mean to imply that "nothing happened" between you and your mother. Actual physical cruelty is not uncommon with these aspects.

But that is all in the past--except within you, where it lives on. And touches your children.

Pluto is implacable. And what he does is permanent. Besides, people don't change. The effects your mother had on you are for life. You can't change that. A black man can't change the color of his skin, and that color carries a price. You and the black man are in the same boat.

Your kids will have to deal with their own stuff when it is time. They are beyond your reach. Your job is you. You must learn to let go, not easy for you.

Pinkybow

I am well aware of what Moon-Pluto contacts do. I did not mean to imply that "nothing happened" between you and your mother. Actual physical cruelty is not uncommon with these aspects.

But that is all in the past--except within you, where it lives on. And touches your children.

Pluto is implacable. And what he does is permanent. Besides, people don't change. The effects your mother had on you are for life. You can't change that. A black man can't change the color of his skin, and that color carries a price. You and the black man are in the same boat.

Your kids will have to deal with their own stuff when it is time. They are beyond your reach. Your job is you. You must learn to let go, not easy for you.

I just said that Incase you taught I’d imagined it. 🤣
Yes I am dealing with myself, I’ve let that part of me go when I forgave her thankfully.

Thank you so much for all your constructive comments. I appreciate that.

It just hurts me to see my kids with Pluto moon aspects. It makes me think they might feel how I felt- Resentful or unloved ... I never wish to hurt or damage them in a mental or physical way.

As I learn to understand astrology more hopefully I can understand the kids aspects & help them.

Thank you again greybeard. Your knowledge is Brilliant.