My Chart is "Average"

Renee35

Shalom All,

I'm just wondering what if anything stands out about my chart, any insight is appreciated - I don't think I can ask about predictive transits with my chart in this forum (but, I'm unsure).

Here's some info about me:
Worked as a caseworker with mentally ill persons
Worked as a GM for large company
Have worked for over 5 years as a professional tarot card reader (current job)

Here's my chart, please share anything!
Thank you

Attachments

• MOM.png
    MOM.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 89

Renee35

What makes you think that your chart is "average"?

There's nothing that appears to me that is special, I like to learn, to travel, I care about mankind (ok, I guess being liberal is special in this day and age)...
And, I do have a convicted stalker/abuser - thanks to the placement in my 7th.

Seems "meh" to me

rahu

Banned
hi renee35

you do have some aspects that show you are subject to astral sensitivities and unusually visions.

the vertex id on your ascendant , which can bring confusing images and sensations as the vertex opens you up to the impulse of the "cosmic plane". this often shows that you have had unusual coincidences or synchronistic event or sensation happen. often you life has been conditioned by theses "altered realities or other worldly occurrences. often you have had experiences /sensations that you feel separate you from others as it is hard to believe anyone would share such unusual singular experiences or sensations. the vertex does give a level of psychic awareness and abilities but often the "realities" you pick up are not from your soul p[lane of the plane of our reality, hence these visions can bring confusion.you visions can come to you in awaking state as Neptune is square your vertex and ascendant.

the Uranus/sun conjunction is opposed to Lilith which shows you have inherent astral sensitivities. these usually manifest in vivid and prophetic dreams. this aspect can also make you a channel for other entities .
it seems that much of this astral input has to do with your past lives as Pluto is conjunct your south node.

Sedna and asteroid aura are conjunct your north node exactly. this shows that light and truth are your lodestone in life. aura adds greatly to your psychic sensitivities and shows your emotions and thoughts have a almost physical affect on those around you. as Pluto is opposed to these symbols , you have very strong healing powers though you had to work through issues to harness these power as Orcus is square to the nose. you have strong white magic powers and strong black magic powers , which often shows that people either immediately embrace you or instantly dislike you as you your energy penetrates others spontaneously and deeply. so a dark soul may feel threatened by you but a light souls will be drawn to you.Sedna with the node opposed to pluto shows the ability to shine light in the darkest regions and as a consequence you must be careful that you are not reacted against when you disperse dark forces.

though you are subject to many "etheric energies" , you also have a very good grasp of reason and reality as Jupiter is sextile to the sun and chiron is opposed to the sun. this pattern shows you have a exception analytical ability and most likely a "photographic " memory as your recall is amazing. you offer accurate critiques of problems and have the ability to resolve any argument .

psyche conjunct to Lilith shows you to be extremely idealistic and spiritual in nature. the eros/psyche midpoint is square to your venus/mercury/satrun stellium showing you are extremely idealistic and romantic in you emotional relationships. you re very optimistic and joyous ,though you don't usually shows this inner harmony as you have a reserved nature in letting others know your emotional feelings

your sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to mars which shows though you move on the etheric planes, you are grounded . that is your physical actions,sensations and experiences are what you cherish .
your Uranus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Sappho which suggest that you have many intimate female friends who very emotionally supportive

your Saturn/pluto midpoint is conjunct to juno/ixion/Sappho and mercury is square to Nessus which suggests there have been abusive episodes against your strength as a woman. this may be related to the stalker you mentioned.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_renee_80530_30594.jpg
    astro_2gw_renee_80530_30594.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

There's nothing that appears to me that is special, I like to learn, to travel, I care about mankind (ok, I guess being liberal is special in this day and age)...
And, I do have a convicted stalker/abuser - thanks to the placement in my 7th.

Seems "meh" to me

I don't find your chart average. But then I don't have any benchmark in mind when I look at a chart.

Renee35

hi renee35

you do have some aspects that show you are subject to astral sensitivities and unusually visions.

your Saturn/pluto midpoint is conjunct to juno/ixion/Sappho and mercury is square to Nessus which suggests there have been abusive episodes against your strength as a woman. this may be related to the stalker you mentioned.
rahu

Thank you, Rahu,

It seems you're the 1 who always enlightens me as to what I know not. I pay very little attention to asteroids (sans eros, juno and psyche) but your comments certainly seem accurate to me. I don't know if you recall but in the summer or fall I was dealing with some horrible events and you answered many questions correctly - as far as predictive astrology and I appreciate this insight here to my chart.

I'm going to reply to everything you've stated here and I'd love to read for you for free via the tarot if you'd like some sort of insight that I'm more than profficent with?

I have another thread here that I'm concerned about a great deal, it's under predictive astrology and the subcat- transits. It's titled Uranus Conjunct Moon - if you'd be so gracious as to check that out I'd be very appreciative (which, I already am for this reply and all your others from 2017!).

Now onto your comments, I can't necc. analyze them via my understanding because as I said I understand nothing about the nodes (other then basic - this is your past life -south, this is your lesson-north) and nothing at all about the asteroids you cited here - although I do know Sedna is a myth from the Haida tribe (my favorite tribe culturally and via their artwork) - but, frequently it's brushed off and mislabeled as being from the Inuit... A totally different group of people.

But, here are my honest reactions and comments, Rahu, thanks again!!

What do you mean by "impulse of the 'cosmic plane'" - do you mean it seeks me even when I'm not chasing it? You're right about everything you said in the entire reply, but the 1st paragraph is very true - examples include knowing since I was a child I'd meet _________ and that this person would be very significant in my life, knowing that I need to go up a certain street and into 1 of 2 offices to meet _______ who would also assist me and play a different role in my life, knowing both of my children would be boys since before I had children, having a ghost throw a bible story at my head as a child, picking up that I needed to say something, give something, do something before I needed to, et cetra. It seems these instances never occur because I'm trying to divine them for myself (example using the stars or my cards) but rather that they just are. What does it mean to not be from our soul plane? I used to dabble in magic, I considered it experimentation from 2015 to 2017 but stopped because I felt that God wanted me to. When I read tarot for people I "test the spirit" nowadays, I literally say is the spirit I'm communicating with a believer in God - and I do not proceed unless I get a yes. That being said, I am agnostic and I believe that whatever we believe happens when we dies (including atheist ending up as worm food) is precisely what happens, but I also believe that in practising white and black magic, even some vodoo and hodoo that I invited negative/bad entities into my home and or strengthened my enemies (I do have more than one - a convicted stalker/abuser, a former love that has a major vendetta against me and great political power, and lastly a disturbed man who is a professional computer hacker, add to that the political one has many friends in power he has previously implored to harm me, they're still around as of today but have yet to have success in their negative ends, aside from making me cry a few times).

I do have vivid and prophetic dreams, but never when I seem to request them - they come on their own and often times they're a year or years before and then I recall them right before some horrible event/person/attack takes place, you mentioned this is in some way connected to Uranus/Sun conj opp. Lilith, and the potential for being a channel for other entities, I stated I test the spirit now, but as a child I had this thing - that my mother had diagnosed as "Night Terrors" every - single night from 0 to 8 I woke up (I believed I was awake the entire time) to horrible sights of death, spirits, monsters (these looked like the traditional demons you see in arcane artwork but as a child I simply called them Monsters) - I'd then "act out the nightmares" and appeared to be talking, crying, yelling, punching, kicking, the air - every night I'd end up curled in a ball outside of my mothers bedroom door and or my grandmother and or great grandfathers door.

Does pluto conjunct my south node mean I was an evil, tyrant in my past life? I know Buddha says "life is suffering" and there are many that are far worse off than I - but, my life has been ... difficult, largely due to cruel, cunning, men.

I attract "dark souls'' - I like to think of them as fractured souls, and as a former caseworker for community mental health I can say with 100% absolute certainty that all 3 of my exes in the last decade are truly - sociopaths and the political one is a psychopath (far more intelligent and gets the sociopaths to assist with his biddings). I also agree I attract light souls, like you, Rahu?? :) And a few others that I can sense right away are good people, one, in particular, is on my mind. Just seems it's a lot more of the darker types than are statistically possible!!!

As I have stopped dabbling in magic, my ability to disperse dark forces has as of late been my putting it in God's hands although I do spend a great deal of time thinking, meditating, and dreaming about these people and "forces". Is there anything you think I should do, try or attempt to flourish this or is it solely organic, Rahu? Should I try necromancy or something along those lines since you mentioned other entities? I do feel that God approves of what I do - so, long as I test and question what I do... I realize that's a matter of subjective interpretation for everyone.

You're correct that I do have some strong women that I rely upon, I also attract very dark women that I have to cut off, those friendships never make it to a year - the one's I keep have all been around for a decade or longer. A Taurus, Pisces, CancerS, Scorpio, and 1 Libra (an Aunt with Cancer Moon and ASC).

Thank you again, Rahu!

The abusive men = all 3 of my exes from the last decade... I'm frightened as can be seen in the Uranus thread I mentioned in a different category - and... Wondering if Pluto square Mars or any of the other transits looming are indicative of evil/corruption prevailing, I am one person - with many hidden, secret and divine allies - fighting a war with a criminal, a lawyer, a hacker, and more than a few corrupt officials I reported to the FBI in the fall that still contacts me at work for tarot readings, as the site I work on allows them a veil of anonymity.

No... I'm not crazy, but I sense you know that, Rahu.

kshantaram

Premium Member
read your chart earlier, has the chart changed??? libra asc earlier?
appreciate the detailed feedbacks you shared earlier.

now Pisces Ascendant?

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
for ready ref :

rahu the north node now for 1.5yr transit leo 11th inimical for libra asc,
stress from foreigners-foreign friends and relatioships and other races;

inimical sun lord 11th over cap 4th, stressed 4h house matters,
health, mother, property; knees-heart-lungs affected;

sun-mer cap 4th, aptitude for maths, oratory abilities-teaching etc;

ketu separative south node now transit mars-acq 5th, coming 1.5yr,
detachment from romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-lower legs-head-throat-teeth etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses tues mornings;

mars acq 5th irritable temperament affecting romance/relationship;
while may have technical-mechanical-innovative aptitudes;
mars lord 7th over 5th gains from spouse;

sat currently transit sag 3rd, good for initiative-progress; and change;

sat sag aspect own acq 5th not good for health of children to watch/care,
while separative ketu too transits mars-acq;

5-7m down the line sat moves to own cap 4th,
good for property matters; while may tend to move home/distant lands;
sat transit sun-mer cap could impact health and mother;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra asc, protective of self;

jup in a month or two moon-debilated scorpio 2nd for family-fin;
research-occult aptitudes;
trine aspect own pisces 6th protective of health-employment;
while may be supportive of competitors/opponents to watch?

transit jup scorpio opp natal sat taurus 8th,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-financial matters to care;

natal jup lord 6th over 7th, stress in relationship/business,
abdominal-liver health issues;
jup trine own sag-venus 3rd supportive of initiative, arts,
communications-writings;
jup trine leo 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships;

natal sat taurus 8th, aptitude for food technology-cuisine and research;
prone to chronic health issues, throat-tooth-constipation etc,
sat 8th good for longevity and insurance;
moon-sat opp stress in family-finances-health;

moon debilated scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental;
wear pearl for moon;

hope observations help adapt, share how true-insightful-useful-helpful;
focus on the outcomes, ignore technical references for record;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Renee35

for ready ref :

rahu the north node now for 1.5yr transit leo 11th inimical for libra asc,
stress from foreigners-foreign friends and relatioships and other races;

inimical sun lord 11th over cap 4th, stressed 4h house matters,
health, mother, property; knees-heart-lungs affected;

sun-mer cap 4th, aptitude for maths, oratory abilities-teaching etc;

ketu separative south node now transit mars-acq 5th, coming 1.5yr,
detachment from romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-lower legs-head-throat-teeth etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses tues mornings;

mars acq 5th irritable temperament affecting romance/relationship;
while may have technical-mechanical-innovative aptitudes;
mars lord 7th over 5th gains from spouse;

sat currently transit sag 3rd, good for initiative-progress; and change;

sat sag aspect own acq 5th not good for health of children to watch/care,
while separative ketu too transits mars-acq;

5-7m down the line sat moves to own cap 4th,
good for property matters; while may tend to move home/distant lands;
sat transit sun-mer cap could impact health and mother;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra asc, protective of self;

jup in a month or two moon-debilated scorpio 2nd for family-fin;
research-occult aptitudes;
trine aspect own pisces 6th protective of health-employment;
while may be supportive of competitors/opponents to watch?

transit jup scorpio opp natal sat taurus 8th,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-financial matters to care;

natal jup lord 6th over 7th, stress in relationship/business,
abdominal-liver health issues;
jup trine own sag-venus 3rd supportive of initiative, arts,
communications-writings;
jup trine leo 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships;

natal sat taurus 8th, aptitude for food technology-cuisine and research;
prone to chronic health issues, throat-tooth-constipation etc,
sat 8th good for longevity and insurance;
moon-sat opp stress in family-finances-health;

moon debilated scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental;
wear pearl for moon;

hope observations help adapt, share how true-insightful-useful-helpful;
focus on the outcomes, ignore technical references for record;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thank you for your reply, I'm not too familiar with this formulation, this is Vedic, ya?

I'm going to take a stab at replying under the pretense this is a vedic interp of my chart (which is neat!).

I LOVE foreigners, I love other cultures, honestly, I prefer foreigners, Jewish people, and anyone that's a different ethnicity or even stature than I do "normal people". I always assumed that's b/c of my asc in pisces, I like other people that feel "different".

My mother was not the best mother to me as a child, she is a respectable woman and I admire her intellect but, I was loved more by Grandparents and great then her.

Awful at math, but aced all the logic and economics classes I took and attended. I love children, volunteer in elementary, weekly.

Have bad teeth, I do pray daily.

I can fix most engine issues in cars and am quite handy, plumbing, drywall, projectors, old machines and things that need nails and wood - I can do and enjoy doing.

Never been married, don't think I ever will be.

I do want to move, I don't see how that would be financially possible or positive for my sons until 1.5 years from now, but it is a deep want.

I am writing a book, I plan on publishing this year - although the deadline always comes and goes with no book!

Thank you

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply, I'm not too familiar with this formulation, this is Vedic, ya?

I'm going to take a stab at replying under the pretense this is a vedic interp of my chart (which is neat!).

Thank you

the issue is not vedic/tropical,

earlier tropical chart on another thread was libra asc for which this reading was provided, quoted for ready ref here.

the chart posted now is pisces ascendant?

is this your chart, seems your Mother;s chart, mentioned Mom.

the idea is to have the right chart or validate which chart is the correct one,
if this thread is the correct one, then what was the other chart?

somehow you seem to agree with some of the interpretations strangely on the other libra asc chart?

may like to clarify appropriately.

Renee35

the issue is not vedic/tropical,

earlier tropical chart on another thread was libra asc for which this reading was provided, quoted for ready ref here.

the chart posted now is pisces ascendant?

is this your chart, seems your Mother;s chart, mentioned Mom.

the idea is to have the right chart or validate which chart is the correct one,
if this thread is the correct one, then what was the other chart?

somehow you seem to agree with some of the interpretations strangely on the other libra asc chart?

may like to clarify appropriately.

As I stated prevously- this is my chart, this is the only chart that's been here. My ASC is in Pisces, not Libra.

PlutorisingLee

Hello,
We have some things in common.
Btw If you use Tarot it can be worked with Astrologically and be helpful in reading your chart. Anyway...On to your question.
Is any soul average? How can a "chart" be? Are we not all unique and divine?

9th house Sun-Uranus/8th house planets: a person inclined towards studying mysticism, philosophy, anthropology etc...6th house Moon will make work of it in practice. (6,8th,9,12 are the best magical support houses).
You DC in Virgo suggesting you seeking to develop within yourself a more grounded perception. You will attract criticism from other people. That is a good sign!
This DC suggest developing by seeing enough in the mundane and daily. Not all is exciting but beauty is in the details...Unless the Virgo aspect is still a rejected aspect of personality?
Neptune MC suggest being chameleon-like. The direction in society might be somewhat hard to define. Felt but not spoken...Telling people "this is who I am" never works.
I would try and use whole sign houses for your chart for clarity. You have a 7th house ruled by Libra. The mars there would result in some dynamics hard to miss. I can't tell if you experience it so. I, for example, have a Pisces DC and 7th house ruled by Aries.
Curiosity killed the cat? Chiron in Gemini- don't get hurt by the information you seek.
You are an individualistic person who I doubt can be put into any box. What are your relationships like?
Venus-Saturn conjunction square Moon. Let's explore that one!

Renee35

Hello,
We have some things in common.
Btw If you use Tarot it can be worked with Astrologically and be helpful in reading your chart. Anyway...On to your question.
Is any soul average? How can a "chart" be? Are we not all unique and divine?

9th house Sun-Uranus/8th house planets: a person inclined towards studying mysticism, philosophy, anthropology etc...6th house Moon will make work of it in practice. (6,8th,9,12 are the best magical support houses).
You DC in Virgo suggesting you seeking to develop within yourself a more grounded perception. You will attract criticism from other people. That is a good sign!
This DC suggest developing by seeing enough in the mundane and daily. Not all is exciting but beauty is in the details...Unless the Virgo aspect is still a rejected aspect of personality?
Neptune MC suggest being chameleon-like. The direction in society might be somewhat hard to define. Felt but not spoken...Telling people "this is who I am" never works.
I would try and use whole sign houses for your chart for clarity. You have a 7th house ruled by Libra. The mars there would result in some dynamics hard to miss. I can't tell if you experience it so. I, for example, have a Pisces DC and 7th house ruled by Aries.
Curiosity killed the cat? Chiron in Gemini- don't get hurt by the information you seek.
You are an individualistic person who I doubt can be put into any box. What are your relationships like?
Venus-Saturn conjunction square Moon. Let's explore that one!

Thanks for the reply, Lee.
I always adhered to the whole house system (big fan of Robert Hands latest in predictive - using only that even with outer transits). But, here on the forum I've been posting PC. The whole house shifts my stellium (and provides an accurate one). I think I covered my relationships in my reply to Rahu (towards the end). And, as far as venus saturn conjunct, SQ moon - I do have a strained relationship with my Mother, we love each other, but she's not my closest female relative. I am attracted to much older men, always have been. Not lacking in father figures, my Grandpa has more than filled that role and my father and step were around my entire life - largely.
:smile:

rahu

Banned
Thank you, Rahu,

It seems you're the 1 who always enlightens me as to what I know not. I pay very little attention to asteroids (sans eros, juno and psyche) but your comments certainly seem accurate to me. I don't know if you recall but in the summer or fall I was dealing with some horrible events and you answered many questions correctly - as far as predictive astrology and I appreciate this insight here to my chart.

I'm going to reply to everything you've stated here and I'd love to read for you for free via the tarot if you'd like some sort of insight that I'm more than profficent with?

I have another thread here that I'm concerned about a great deal, it's under predictive astrology and the subcat- transits. It's titled Uranus Conjunct Moon - if you'd be so gracious as to check that out I'd be very appreciative (which, I already am for this reply and all your others from 2017!).

Now onto your comments, I can't necc. analyze them via my understanding because as I said I understand nothing about the nodes (other then basic - this is your past life -south, this is your lesson-north) and nothing at all about the asteroids you cited here - although I do know Sedna is a myth from the Haida tribe (my favorite tribe culturally and via their artwork) - but, frequently it's brushed off and mislabeled as being from the Inuit... A totally different group of people.

But, here are my honest reactions and comments, Rahu, thanks again!!

What do you mean by "impulse of the 'cosmic plane'" - do you mean it seeks me even when I'm not chasing it? You're right about everything you said in the entire reply, but the 1st paragraph is very true - examples include knowing since I was a child I'd meet _________ and that this person would be very significant in my life, knowing that I need to go up a certain street and into 1 of 2 offices to meet _______ who would also assist me and play a different role in my life, knowing both of my children would be boys since before I had children, having a ghost throw a bible story at my head as a child, picking up that I needed to say something, give something, do something before I needed to, et cetra. It seems these instances never occur because I'm trying to divine them for myself (example using the stars or my cards) but rather that they just are. What does it mean to not be from our soul plane? I used to dabble in magic, I considered it experimentation from 2015 to 2017 but stopped because I felt that God wanted me to. When I read tarot for people I "test the spirit" nowadays, I literally say is the spirit I'm communicating with a believer in God - and I do not proceed unless I get a yes. That being said, I am agnostic and I believe that whatever we believe happens when we dies (including atheist ending up as worm food) is precisely what happens, but I also believe that in practising white and black magic, even some vodoo and hodoo that I invited negative/bad entities into my home and or strengthened my enemies (I do have more than one - a convicted stalker/abuser, a former love that has a major vendetta against me and great political power, and lastly a disturbed man who is a professional computer hacker, add to that the political one has many friends in power he has previously implored to harm me, they're still around as of today but have yet to have success in their negative ends, aside from making me cry a few times).

I do have vivid and prophetic dreams, but never when I seem to request them - they come on their own and often times they're a year or years before and then I recall them right before some horrible event/person/attack takes place, you mentioned this is in some way connected to Uranus/Sun conj opp. Lilith, and the potential for being a channel for other entities, I stated I test the spirit now, but as a child I had this thing - that my mother had diagnosed as "Night Terrors" every - single night from 0 to 8 I woke up (I believed I was awake the entire time) to horrible sights of death, spirits, monsters (these looked like the traditional demons you see in arcane artwork but as a child I simply called them Monsters) - I'd then "act out the nightmares" and appeared to be talking, crying, yelling, punching, kicking, the air - every night I'd end up curled in a ball outside of my mothers bedroom door and or my grandmother and or great grandfathers door.

Does pluto conjunct my south node mean I was an evil, tyrant in my past life? I know Buddha says "life is suffering" and there are many that are far worse off than I - but, my life has been ... difficult, largely due to cruel, cunning, men.

I attract "dark souls'' - I like to think of them as fractured souls, and as a former caseworker for community mental health I can say with 100% absolute certainty that all 3 of my exes in the last decade are truly - sociopaths and the political one is a psychopath (far more intelligent and gets the sociopaths to assist with his biddings). I also agree I attract light souls, like you, Rahu?? :) And a few others that I can sense right away are good people, one, in particular, is on my mind. Just seems it's a lot more of the darker types than are statistically possible!!!

As I have stopped dabbling in magic, my ability to disperse dark forces has as of late been my putting it in God's hands although I do spend a great deal of time thinking, meditating, and dreaming about these people and "forces". Is there anything you think I should do, try or attempt to flourish this or is it solely organic, Rahu? Should I try necromancy or something along those lines since you mentioned other entities? I do feel that God approves of what I do - so, long as I test and question what I do... I realize that's a matter of subjective interpretation for everyone.

You're correct that I do have some strong women that I rely upon, I also attract very dark women that I have to cut off, those friendships never make it to a year - the one's I keep have all been around for a decade or longer. A Taurus, Pisces, CancerS, Scorpio, and 1 Libra (an Aunt with Cancer Moon and ASC).

Thank you again, Rahu!

The abusive men = all 3 of my exes from the last decade... I'm frightened as can be seen in the Uranus thread I mentioned in a different category - and... Wondering if Pluto square Mars or any of the other transits looming are indicative of evil/corruption prevailing, I am one person - with many hidden, secret and divine allies - fighting a war with a criminal, a lawyer, a hacker, and more than a few corrupt officials I reported to the FBI in the fall that still contacts me at work for tarot readings, as the site I work on allows them a veil of anonymity.

No... I'm not crazy, but I sense you know that, Rahu.

What do you mean by "impulse of the 'cosmic plane'" - do you mean it seeks me even when I'm not chasing it?

I believe all material form has consciousness.mineral,plants and animal. the primal energy of these consciousness's is the vertex. as your ascendant axis is conjunct the vertex, this energy of the cosmos flows through you spontaneously

What does it mean to not be from our soul plane?

our souls incarnate on the earth but there energies of the vertex of all encompassing so the vertex does bring knowledge and images of our spiritual journey but it also brings energy that is not related to our path. but you receive everything , so some energy brings knowledge but the energy pertaining to other planes will bring confusion if you think every thing you sense will pertain to your life.
the node is like a filter. the nodes filters the infinite vertex energy and only transmits knowledge applicable to one's soul path. confusion caused by the nodal energy comes when the ego identifies with the nodal energy/knowledge rather than realizing the nodal energy is giving the power one receives and we are only channels .

but I also believe that in practicing white and black magic, even some vodoo and hodoo that I invited negative/bad entities into my home and or strengthened my enemies

this is very true. even in reading everything you and tell others are lessons you must learn also. there is nothing you can see for others that does not apply to yourself. it is the application of the black magic and the white magic that distinguishes divinity for decadence, from good form bad.
but you can only harm yourself and strengthen you enemies if you use the negative emotions. I think that is the message of turning the other cheek, to respond to violence or hate with violence and hate can only work against you.of course life is not as simple as this.....

Does pluto conjunct my south node mean I was an evil, tyrant in my past life?

that is a good question. pluto conjunct the node does not necessarily show evil as there is light in both good and evil. but you also have orcus square to pluto which made me pause, as it could be reasoned that there is struggle of evil versus good in you soul's experience.and pluto with the south node does show a facility with negative/power.
but with your aura and Sedna conjunct the north node, I feel your past has always been in the light. you might have been in the environment or intimate with a tyrant. this square probably is why you have many encounters with evil and tyrannical men.you might have broken away in a past life and they trail after you yet.
I don't what to presume what I can't see and I can't see clearly past lifes, only the ripples that they might have created

I believe that whatever we believe happens when we dies (including atheist ending up as worm food) is precisely what happens
LOL I think this also. what your mind sees and thinks is what reality/death brings to one.

I attract "dark souls'' - I like to think of them as fractured souls, and as a former caseworker for community mental health I can say with 100% absolute certainty that all 3 of my exes in the last decade are truly - sociopaths and the political one is a psychopath (far more intelligent and gets the sociopaths to assist with his biddings). I also agree I attract light souls, like you, Rahu??

the node/Sedna show you knowledge of white light and truth and your pluto conjunct the south node shows you manipulation of darkness.

Is there anything you think I should do, try or attempt to flourish this or is it solely organic, Rahu

it is safer to follow the oranic path. your light is so strong that what you need to do will open up to you.

No... I'm not crazy, but I sense you know that, Rahu

oh yes, when I say the vertex with your ascendant axis, I knew you would have a singular reality that most other would not understand.
rahu

Renee35

What do you mean by "impulse of the 'cosmic plane'" - do you mean it seeks me even when I'm not chasing it?

I believe all material form has consciousness.mineral,plants and animal. the primal energy of these consciousness's is the vertex. as your ascendant axis is conjunct the vertex, this energy of the cosmos flows through you spontaneously

What does it mean to not be from our soul plane?

our souls incarnate on the earth but there energies of the vertex of all encompassing so the vertex does bring knowledge and images of our spiritual journey but it also brings energy that is not related to our path. but you receive everything , so some energy brings knowledge but the energy pertaining to other planes will bring confusion if you think every thing you sense will pertain to your life.
the node is like a filter. the nodes filters the infinite vertex energy and only transmits knowledge applicable to one's soul path. confusion caused by the nodal energy comes when the ego identifies with the nodal energy/knowledge rather than realizing the nodal energy is giving the power one receives and we are only channels .

but I also believe that in practicing white and black magic, even some vodoo and hodoo that I invited negative/bad entities into my home and or strengthened my enemies

this is very true. even in reading everything you and tell others are lessons you must learn also. there is nothing you can see for others that does not apply to yourself. it is the application of the black magic and the white magic that distinguishes divinity for decadence, from good form bad.
but you can only harm yourself and strengthen you enemies if you use the negative emotions. I think that is the message of turning the other cheek, to respond to violence or hate with violence and hate can only work against you.of course life is not as simple as this.....

Does pluto conjunct my south node mean I was an evil, tyrant in my past life?

that is a good question. pluto conjunct the node does not necessarily show evil as there is light in both good and evil. but you also have orcus square to pluto which made me pause, as it could be reasoned that there is struggle of evil versus good in you soul's experience.and pluto with the south node does show a facility with negative/power.
but with your aura and Sedna conjunct the north node, I feel your past has always been in the light. you might have been in the environment or intimate with a tyrant. this square probably is why you have many encounters with evil and tyrannical men.you might have broken away in a past life and they trail after you yet.
I don't what to presume what I can't see and I can't see clearly past lifes, only the ripples that they might have created

I believe that whatever we believe happens when we dies (including atheist ending up as worm food) is precisely what happens
LOL I think this also. what your mind sees and thinks is what reality/death brings to one.

I attract "dark souls'' - I like to think of them as fractured souls, and as a former caseworker for community mental health I can say with 100% absolute certainty that all 3 of my exes in the last decade are truly - sociopaths and the political one is a psychopath (far more intelligent and gets the sociopaths to assist with his biddings). I also agree I attract light souls, like you, Rahu??

the node/Sedna show you knowledge of white light and truth and your pluto conjunct the south node shows you manipulation of darkness.

Is there anything you think I should do, try or attempt to flourish this or is it solely organic, Rahu

it is safer to follow the oranic path. your light is so strong that what you need to do will open up to you.

No... I'm not crazy, but I sense you know that, Rahu

oh yes, when I say the vertex with your ascendant axis, I knew you would have a singular reality that most other would not understand.
rahu

Rahu,

Thanks again for your insight my friend, if I'm ever in Concord you've got to meet me for some food - we can do Indian - it's my fav, garlic naan. Nom nom nom :)

I agree with your analysis and explanation of the spontaneous absorption, I realize that most people take cues from body language. I pick it up without even looking at a persons face, if I'm sitting close to someone I can sense in my heart if they're good or not good, and I walk away with their mood - if I open up to it. This makes going places that are enclosed and full of people, DREADFUL - particularly SHOPPING malls. Which, I think is likely due to the level of emotions in them: insecurity, jealousy, greed, et cetra. I'm fine if I'm somewhere outdoors packed with children or even in a retirement home, I worked in a hospice for 6 months many years ago and that was very, very depressing. I think I cried every night while I worked there.

I need to look into the Vertex as I know zilch about it, other than what you've shared, Rahu. Thanks for the inspiration!!

I do believe we are all 1 entity, that makes sense what you said about the nodal inference and sometimes inability to register that it's not all about me - as it's about everyone and living thing around.

I agree with your sentiments on magic and that in responding to negativity you thereby attract it. Although, as you put it life is not that simple, I have been a great pushover, adhering to the cliche: Kill them with kindness. And, that doesn't seem to work with people that are...honest to God, evil and or severely mentally ill (but, CUNNING). That being said, I am taking a positive and kind approach, ignoring insults and intimidation. For the moment it's working, however, Mars is Squaring my Mars shortly and then Pluto will square my Mars. I'm nervous about that but in looking at my primary opponent in this lifetime (convicted abuser/stalker) he's dealing with Uranus conjunct Moon, Jupiter square Sun, Pluto square Pluto, Neptune square Mars (it's at 2 degrees at the moment), and just praying I'll prevail. I'm terrible at manipulating strategies because I believe in justice and truth (stupid Mars in Libra with all that Sage optimism and forgiveness). But, I know that the right and the fair thing does NOT always happen (thank you, Mercury, Pluto, and Eros, in Scorpio).

I read what you said in response to my question on in a past life and I shuddered - "they trail after you yet". All 3 of these men who hate me so - they all share eros and or psyche connections in the sign of Scorpio and 1 with Gemini - I do believe eros and psyche speak to past life connections and I do feel confident I've had the displeasure of meeting them in all of my incarnations (I believe in God, heaven, hell, and reincarnation). Interestingly, I have one man, in particular, that's been a hero in my life, he shares a psyche and eros connection in Gemini and is smarter than any of these other men (including the one with political/corrupt friends). He's also a hidden ally, he saves the day time and time again from afar, with grace, ingenuity, brilliance, and I so appreciate his benevolence. He's actually saved my family more than once, all with this mysterious hand of God that he seems to hold in his life.

You said: "...pluto conjunct the south node shows you manipulation of darkness" - can you elaborate on that? I tried to research for information on google but didn't have much luck, if you were closer I'd buy you lunch for some mentoring!!

As always I appreciate your reply and your understanding of my (our) reality, Rahu.

:smile:

rahu

Banned
You said: "...pluto conjunct the south node shows you manipulation of darkness" - can you elaborate on that?

the south node contains accumulations of though forms and as such it can give creativity but as the node energy fixates or underlies reality,when pluto is conjunct the south node you thoughts will have exceptional power and hence even if inadvertently, will influence or manipulate reality. i may have not emphasized the unconscious nature of manipulation enough.

rahu

Renee35

You said: "...pluto conjunct the south node shows you manipulation of darkness" - can you elaborate on that?

the south node contains accumulations of though forms and as such it can give creativity but as the node energy fixates or underlies reality,when pluto is conjunct the south node you thoughts will have exceptional power and hence even if inadvertently, will influence or manipulate reality. i may have not emphasized the unconscious nature of manipulation enough.

rahu

Sending you a PM, Rahu

MoonBucket

Hi, Renee

My first reaction before looking: even if your chart somehow turned out to be completely average in its potential, I believe you have certainly transformed that average potential into someone who is distinctive, powerful in a good way, and far from average (based on recent reading of some of your posts).

I can at least point out some elements that catch my eye (without much interpretation because of knowledge gaps):

The bowl structure with Moon leading -- or maybe it's a hammock or hang-glider structure because of the spacing of Jupiter and the Moon from the rest.

The Sun conjoining Uranus and opposing Chiron. Jupiter at sextile to Sun and trine Chiron, and also ruling the house where the Sun is placed. I think of any planet in such a sextile/trine relation to an opposition as some kind of facilitator or ameliorator.

Note: Chiron opposing Uranus might indicate potential for addiction (I recently learned).

The North Node opposing Pluto, and the Moon sextile Pluto and trine the North Node. Here the Moon is the facilitator/ameliorator.

Yesterday I learned about this thing called the Hades Moon, which might only apply to hard aspects between the Moon and Pluto -- but here you have the easy sextile aspect between them. Nonetheless, maybe this contributes to your depth of perception.

Neptune in your 10th house of course seems to echo both your work with the mentally ill as well as your calling as a tarot reader.

That conjunction of Mercury-Venus-Saturn, semi-sextile to Neptune. Probably means something. No idea what. Maybe this is involved in the artistic, colorful but practical and grounded style in your readings.

Regrets for my laughably lame observations. Not much help, am I? ;)

But I think that even if you somehow actually were average (doubt it!), you would bring a certain je ne sais quoi to Averageness and elevate the game.

Best wishes,
MB

Renee35

Hi, Renee

My first reaction before looking: even if your chart somehow turned out to be completely average in its potential, I believe you have certainly transformed that average potential into someone who is distinctive, powerful in a good way, and far from average (based on recent reading of some of your posts).

I can at least point out some elements that catch my eye (without much interpretation because of knowledge gaps):

The bowl structure with Moon leading -- or maybe it's a hammock or hang-glider structure because of the spacing of Jupiter and the Moon from the rest.

The Sun conjoining Uranus and opposing Chiron. Jupiter at sextile to Sun and trine Chiron, and also ruling the house where the Sun is placed. I think of any planet in such a sextile/trine relation to an opposition as some kind of facilitator or ameliorator.

Note: Chiron opposing Uranus might indicate potential for addiction (I recently learned).

The North Node opposing Pluto, and the Moon sextile Pluto and trine the North Node. Here the Moon is the facilitator/ameliorator.

Yesterday I learned about this thing called the Hades Moon, which might only apply to hard aspects between the Moon and Pluto -- but here you have the easy sextile aspect between them. Nonetheless, maybe this contributes to your depth of perception.

Neptune in your 10th house of course seems to echo both your work with the mentally ill as well as your calling as a tarot reader.

That conjunction of Mercury-Venus-Saturn, semi-sextile to Neptune. Probably means something. No idea what. Maybe this is involved in the artistic, colorful but practical and grounded style in your readings.

Regrets for my laughably lame observations. Not much help, am I? ;)

But I think that even if you somehow actually were average (doubt it!), you would bring a certain je ne sais quoi to Averageness and elevate the game.

Best wishes,
MB

MoonBucket,

Thanks for the...list of things you see in my chart.

You said: The Sun conjoining Uranus and opposing Chiron. Jupiter at sextile to Sun and trine Chiron, and also ruling the house where the Sun is placed. I think of any planet in such a sextile/trine relation to an opposition as some kind of facilitator or ameliorator.

* This means I should be a lawyer, teacher or preacher, that God looks out for me and that people get pissed and try to take me down, because I run away or walk away from less than good people.

You said: Note: Chiron opposing Uranus might indicate potential for addiction (I recently learned).

* Never been addicted to anything aside from masturbation and cheap cigars

You said: Moon sextile Pluto

*This means women usually hate me because they're jealous of me sexually and psychically, it also means that I can sense what people really mean- emotionally, a natural shrink.

You said: Neptune in your 10th house of course seems to echo both your work with the mentally ill as well as your calling as a tarot reader.

*Agreed

You said: That conjunction of Mercury-Venus-Saturn, semi-sextile to Neptune. Probably means something. No idea what.

* This means I love talking, writing, loving, adoring, older, grumpy, intelligent men that are hardworking and some old man will marry me because of my mind and heart, rather than my looks.

Thanks for your insights!!!

Have a great day