Is She Under a Spell Of Black Magick

saini

I just heard back from a famous Indian (Vedic) Astrologer that the Girl I am in love with is under a very Strong Black Magick Spell from the Boy she is getting married to.

This was told to me by a few Vedic Astrologers before. But, I did not agree to them as I personally do not believe in Black Magick, or its very existence.

But, suddenly, I started to relate things.

The Girl has always been telling me that there is no love between her and the boy. There is no common interest, no common topics that they both can related to. They both are of completely different character, completely different family values.

They have broken-off many times. But, they come back with each other.

The most disturbing thing that she ever told me was, she does not know why she is with him.

Can you guys please check the event's Horary Chart.

Your help would certainly make me understand the deeper part of it.

Attachments

• Event Chart - Girl - Black Magick - 11-03-2017 - 10.10 AM.jpg
    Event Chart - Girl - Black Magick - 11-03-2017 - 10.10 AM.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 65

dr. farr

She = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
Possible Black Magic Spell = 12th house = Taurus = Venus

:Venus retrogrades away from Mars = - testimony
:Moon flows away from both Mars and Venus = - testimony
:Moon conjunct lucky strike NN = - testimony (against being under black magic influence)

My answer: no, she is not under a black magic spell.

saini

Dear Friends,

I requested testimonies from a few Astrologers that I know are good in Horary Interpretations.

Here is the first reply :-

1) Lord of 7th is in the sign ruled by Lord of 12 (literally girl is in power of 12 house matters by reception)

2) Lord of 7th and Lord of 12th is the same planet (literally girl’s will equal to other person's will)

3) Separating aspect from L12 and L7 (literally there was a contact [an attack] from 12 house)

4) Other explicit testimonies, like Lord of 7 is on a blinding star (like Oculus, Facies, etc). literally girl doesn’t see a thing

But, I am not able to co-relate the above with the Event Chart, as I do not understand Western Astrology.

But, I also see that the ASC in the event chart is less than 1 Degree. So, is it too early to see anything.

I had another friend do a reading for me. He made a chart when he understood the question. That possibly would show a better understanding. He sent me his reply but not the chart or the testimonies. He should be sending these later in the evening.

Will keep the forum updated.

via

she is Jupiter actually

and I would look at the turned 12th, which is the 6th in the chart, which is ruled by Mars, disconjunct Jupiter

she is in via combusta meaning fear but nothing more

Last edited:

saini

This event chart has ASC at less than 1 Degrees. I did not see this before posting it here.

One of the students of Mr. John Frawley took up my request and is doing the interpretation. He would share the Event Chart when he did the interpretations.

His interpretations are mixed. That she was, but is now coming out of it.... something like that.

Will update soon

saini

Friends,

This is the Horary Interpretation I was referring to earlier today.

The Astrologer who has done this is a Graduate Student of Mr. John Frawley.

His words, and I quote as under:-

"There are various approaches by horary astrologers. The method I have been taught and used is as follows:

Witchcraft is considered a 12th house matter, so we look for a close association between the 7th house as in your partner and 12th. Lord 7 is Venus and Lord 12 is Saturn. Lord 7/Venus has been in the 12th house for some time but now with just a couple of degrees of the Ascendent is considered in the 1st house. The 12th house in a more general sense is considered the house of self undoing and/or imprisonment apart from its associations with witchcraft/spell bound. At first, she would have been under the rulership/power of Saturn and hence possibly a spell/witchcraft. Although she moved into the rulership of Jupiter, she was still in the 12th house and then much more recently moved into 1st house so although in the rulership of Mars without essential dignity, by moving into the 1st house would have a big increase in what we call accidental dignity, marking a significant improvement in her situation or opportunity to do something about her situation. How I look at the chart can depend a lot on the context of the question and as you know the background, can maybe put any comments into context more easily than myself, so give you the general meanings of 12th house matters as well as those of 'witchcraft'.

As I know that the question is very much bound up in the relationship between yourselves seeing mutual reception between the 2 of you i.e Venus/Lord 7/partner ruled by you and in the 1st house and Lord 1/i.e. you/Mars just entering into the rulership of Venus/Lord 7, show this mutual reception. It shows a strong link between the 2 of you as in how you both influence/ 'rule' each other. In addition, Venus/Lord 7/partner 'exalts' the Sun, another sign of your influence over her.

Some kind of change seems to have taken place both in her situation and towards each other that seem to be of a positive nature. If witchcraft was involved it appears that its power has now decreased/vanished for the foreseeable future.

There are different approaches as I mentioned taken by other horary astrologers which may be valid too, but the above is an outline of the method/significators I use in the system I am familiar with"

Attachments

• Is she under some sort of black magic spell_-1.jpg
    Is she under some sort of black magic spell_-1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 25

saini

Dear Friends,

Here is another interpretation of the chart that I had erected at the time of thinking of the question (the one that I uploaded initially)

Here, an astrologer from Brazil has voluntarily helped in the interpretation. No Money.

This Astrologer is graduate of Christopher Warnock's Electional Astrology Course.

In his words, and I quote as under:-

"Mars in Taurus in the 12th house would be a significant factor in an horary of this type, so it would speak of the matters of Venus, like love, being dominated by an intrusive force, in this case a debilitated Mars.

If this is due to some magical action or the domineering personality of the boyfriend is hard to say, that there is a conflict in the realm of Venus due to this debilitated force entering is for sure.

Likewise Venus in Aries in the 11th house gives another debility and also tend to open up for heeding bad counsel.

Like you I am quite weary assigning causes to magic being worked, simply because efficient practitioners are few, but in this horary I would say there is actually a real chance for some form of binding to have been effective as Venus/Mars is so restricted."

waybread

Saini, horary astrology does deal with witchcraft because it developed in past centuries when people believed in such things. In Europe, thousands of innocent people were put to death prior to about 1750, often based on nothing more than an accusation. Ridding itself of this type of superstition was a major step forward for the West.

I do understand that in some parts of the world, including India, some people still believe in witchcraft. But trust me, it isn't real, except as a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy, usually in which the victim is so upset that s/he loses all rationality and calm about it.

Actually, in your other thread you gave a good explanation of why your GF had to marry someone else: parental pressure. And is it just possible they saw something in you personally (vs. culturally) that made them doubt your suitability as a potential son-in-law? As a parent of an adult daughter, I would have concerns about a man who posts the sorts of things you do.

As far as the horary chart goes, it is rare to find a chart at 0 degrees 0' 0" of a sign. If it's off by a hair and the AC/DC axis were in Taurus-Scorpio, you'd get a completely different reading. This is one reason why some astrologers dislike charts with very early or late degrees rising.

saini

Saini, horary astrology does deal with witchcraft because it developed in past centuries when people believed in such things. In Europe, thousands of innocent people were put to death prior to about 1750, often based on nothing more than an accusation. Ridding itself of this type of superstition was a major step forward for the West.

I do understand that in some parts of the world, including India, some people still believe in witchcraft. But trust me, it isn't real, except as a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy, usually in which the victim is so upset that s/he loses all rationality and calm about it.

Actually, in your other thread you gave a good explanation of why your GF had to marry someone else: parental pressure. And is it just possible they saw something in you personally (vs. culturally) that made them doubt your suitability as a potential son-in-law? As a parent of an adult daughter, I would have concerns about a man who posts the sorts of things you do.

As far as the horary chart goes, it is rare to find a chart at 0 degrees 0' 0" of a sign. If it's off by a hair and the AC/DC axis were in Taurus-Scorpio, you'd get a completely different reading. This is one reason why some astrologers dislike charts with very early or late degrees rising.

@ Waybread

Your points understood and accepted.

My replies to your views..... sending by private message

Ukpoohbear

I just heard back from a famous Indian (Vedic) Astrologer that the Girl I am in love with is under a very Strong Black Magick Spell from the Boy she is getting married to.

This was told to me by a few Vedic Astrologers before. But, I did not agree to them as I personally do not believe in Black Magick, or its very existence.

But, suddenly, I started to relate things.

The Girl has always been telling me that there is no love between her and the boy. There is no common interest, no common topics that they both can related to. They both are of completely different character, completely different family values.

They have broken-off many times. But, they come back with each other.

The most disturbing thing that she ever told me was, she does not know why she is with him.

Can you guys please check the event's Horary Chart.

Your help would certainly make me understand the deeper part of it.

Why do you not believe in magick?

I agree the ASC is too early to tell. Is this not the story? The chart is still valid and the previous readings still valid also.

saini

Why do you not believe in magick?

I agree the ASC is too early to tell. Is this not the story? The chart is still valid and the previous readings still valid also.

I believe in the existence of God. And, who ever believes in god believes in Evil too.

Good and bad are parts of this world.

I have never experienced black magick myself. But, when I heard my Astrologer say that she is under a spell, I could co-relate how she has been struggling to end the relationship with the guy for over 2 yeas but could not.

Last edited:

waybread

I believe in the existence of God. And, who ever believes in god believes in Evil too.

Good and bad are parts of this world.

I have never experienced black magick myself. But, when I heard my Astrologer say that she is under a spell, I could co-relate how she has been struggling to end the relationship with the guy for over 2 yeas but could not.

Look, Saini-- your statement is correct only within the context of a few belief systems. Human beings are capable of all kinds of atrocities. We don't have to postulate some kind of disembodied "evil" to explain the bad things that happen.

All kinds of people struggle to end relationships. This doesn't mean they were bewitched or under some kind of evil spell.

Vyri

Banned
Good intentional sound words, I like the way you express a most important relevance..succinct and to the point. It is difficult to be blunt and also caring at the same time with the knowledge of sound delivery that wishes not to separate one in camaraderie but only wishes for a friendly exchange of ideals that hit the mark so adroitly.

Thank you Waybread

All the best
Vyri:rightful:

saini

I have started to believe in the existence of Black Magik.

I have a justification in the reason why I say this.

Would not like to put names on this forum (learning from the suggestions from Waybread).

But, one of the readings of the Horary (original chart that I posted - the moment the question came into my mind) was done by a probably the most notable living personalities with immense domain expertise in "Occult Sciences, WitchCraft and Sorcery".

I had randomly sent out a help email to 5 Traditional Astrologers, and 2 replied, including this guy.

I never knew about his domain expertise in "Occult Sciences, WitchCraft and Sorcery".

And, he could clearly see existence of effects of Black Magic on the Girl.

Atleast, I now know the reason why my Girl has gone so negative. She loves me a lot. But, is not able to come out coz of the treachery of the guy.

waybread

Oh, great, Saini. So just continue to believe in superstitions, and see where they get you in life. If you love this woman so much, wouldn't it just be better to come up with a specific rational plan to elope; or simply get out of her life so that you do not interfere with whatever chance of normalcy and happiness she might have with her fiance? Your actions actually strike me as rather selfish. If she truly will marry someone else and not you, you nevertheless continue to insinuate yourself between her and her parents and fiance. This isn't helping matters.

david starling

I have started to believe in the existence of Black Magik.

I have a justification in the reason why I say this.

Would not like to put names on this forum (learning from the suggestions from Waybread).

But, one of the readings of the Horary (original chart that I posted - the moment the question came into my mind) was done by a probably the most notable living personalities with immense domain expertise in "Occult Sciences, WitchCraft and Sorcery".

I had randomly sent out a help email to 5 Traditional Astrologers, and 2 replied, including this guy.

I never knew about his domain expertise in "Occult Sciences, WitchCraft and Sorcery".

And, he could clearly see existence of effects of Black Magic on the Girl.

Atleast, I now know the reason why my Girl has gone so negative. She loves me a lot. But, is not able to come out coz of the treachery of the guy.

"Psychic-intrusion" is the term I use for this. It's a REAL problem for many, usually (not always) perpetrated by a predatory man with psychic abilities against a woman. I don't know the solution. For this to happen, the victim has to have psychic abilities as well, but isn't sufficiently "shielded". Those with very little psychic ability have difficulty understanding the situation, and may not even believe it's real.

Last edited:

saini

"Psychic-intrusion" is the term I use for this. It's a REAL problem for many, usually (not always) perpetrated by a predatory man with psychic abilities against a woman. I don't know the solution. For this to happen, the victim has to have psychic abilities as well, but isn't sufficiently "shielded". Those with very little psychic ability have difficulty understanding the situation, and may not even believe it's real.

@David

That is exactly what I am trying to find out. I know she loves me and only me. But, is getting married to someone else. I am sure there could be more than just family pressure. If someone can do such malicious things on her, the same can also be done on her family.

The fact is YOU would believe is such things only and only when YOU either personally feel it DIRECTLY, or INDIRECTLY.

IGNORANCE is not definitely not an excuse.

I am not sure what will the outcome be. But, atleast I now know that she has been BOUND by something. And, BINDING someone is playing with their FREE WILL.

Her free will is ME.

But, I am not forcing anything on her.

saini

Oh, great, Saini. So just continue to believe in superstitions, and see where they get you in life. If you love this woman so much, wouldn't it just be better to come up with a specific rational plan to elope; or simply get out of her life so that you do not interfere with whatever chance of normalcy and happiness she might have with her fiance? Your actions actually strike me as rather selfish. If she truly will marry someone else and not you, you nevertheless continue to insinuate yourself between her and her parents and fiance. This isn't helping matters.

@waybread.

I explained you the situation yesterday through a Private Message. But, it seems you have still not understood it.

I will not encourage her to do anything that will bring dis-respect to her family.

I am sending you another Private Message.

Last edited: