Is he really serious about me like he says he is?

IleneK

Premium Member
oh geez, i mean go ahead and speculate, i'm not stopping you. i didn't ask this question because i was paranoid, i asked it for fun because that is all astrology is about, entertainment. :)

Dear Dande.
I believe you have gotten these negative responses here at the end of this thread because of your lack of understanding of and ultimately because of your unintended, but very real disrespect, for the practice of horary.

It is not for entertainment, and questions are not to be asked for fun. They are to be questions about serious, well-considered and most pressing matters. That is probably where your misunderstanding was, and late asc does point to your already knowing the question's answer, and so wasting our time here in the forum.

But please just take this as a lesson learned. Now you know how it works and there is certainly no need to leave the forum.

Best regards,

Last edited:
Argh. You know what. Men are all the fxckin same. The first time i agree with my mentally/emotionally abusive feminist mother.

My Aqua moon ex just left me this weekend for no apparent reason. My sag moon friends tells me to have faith in it but guess what girl.

I checked a horary chart and the reception between us wasnt good (H-E {me} was venus, tiarnan was mars) and it had moon in 12th house! So guess what f it hes a player just like my ex idk wtf is your man's moon sign but regardless of their astro planets men are all the same all they wanna do is fxck a pxssy im sorry 4 my vulgarness but im blunt af and thats just the way it is.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Argh. You know what. Men are all the fxckin same. The first time i agree with my mentally/emotionally abusive feminist mother.

My Aqua moon ex just left me this weekend for no apparent reason. My sag moon tells me to have faith in it but guess what girl.

I checked a horary chart and the reception between us wasnt good (H-E {me} was venus, tiarnan was mars) and it had moon in 12th house! So guess what f it hes a player just like my ex idk wtf is your man's moon sign but regardless of their astro planets men are all the same all they wanna do is fxck a pxssy im sorry 4 my vulgarness but im blunt af and thats just the way it is.

I must respectfully disagree, my dear PP, but all men are not the same. Nobody is the same. And it is up to you to cultivate restraint and discernment, and to pick very carefully and patiently who you allow into the precious space that is your life. I have every confidence that you can do that.

Very best to you,

tikana

I must respectfully disagree, my dear PP, but all men are not the same. Nobody is the same. And it is up to you to cultivate restraint and discernment, and to pick very carefully and patiently who you allow into the precious space that is your life. I have every confidence that you can do that.

Very best to you,

Ilenek..

were you telepathically listening to my conversation? I was just talking to a male friend about female and male respective on relationships in coffee shop..about the same dang topic.. HOW weird!!! and how they treat each other (strictly heterosexual relationships)

not all men are SOBs and not all the women are bad.. it is just experiences and upbringing can make or break a person's natural "job" ...

guys go through breakups and it is harder for them because they dont like to show that hurt.. women are venting out more because we are emotional creatures. but drive a guy to the breaking point he will break down .. and Yes, not all men are the same. if that was the case, all men would be a product off the converyer belt.

T

Last edited:

tikana

Joy

because OP didnt like that venus was representing another woman and L11 was right in his 1st house?

cause she thinks she is right and everyone is wrong incl late asce chart.

shrug
T