Does my chart point to not getting married or having kids?

Emmrose

So I was looking at my chart and noticed my fifth house was empty and my seventh house contained Lilith and Saturn. Saturn is negatively aspected but is one of my least dominant planets, although my chart is bucket shaped and Saturn is the handle on it. Another part is that Venus is in twelfth house, although it is a lot more dominant among with the moon. So I don’t know if this means I’m going to most likely have a bad love life or what and was looking for opinions

PlutoLibScoAsc

So I was looking at my chart and noticed my fifth house was empty and my seventh house contained Lilith and Saturn. Saturn is negatively aspected but is one of my least dominant planets, although my chart is bucket shaped and Saturn is the handle on it. Another part is that Venus is in twelfth house, although it is a lot more dominant among with the moon. So I don’t know if this means I’m going to most likely have a bad love life or what and was looking for opinions

So based on what you've shared and from what I've learned, I will tell it as it is so pls don't be offended. Late marriage. Even if you get into a relationship, you can't stay faithful. And you tend to fall in love with the unavailable. Well, I hope u have other things in your chart that could help you to be a more faithful partner.

Last edited:

Emmrose

Could you post your chart?

graphic.php