NBA Finals Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

kazzamm

Raptors vs Warriors Game 1
May 30/19
9 PM ET
Toronto, ON (CAN)

Toronto wearing white (H)
Golden State Warriors Vegas Favourites

I have Toronto here although I am not sure what effect the VOC Moon has.

Attachments

• Raptors Warriors G1.jpg
    Raptors Warriors G1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 38

kazzamm

Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors Game 2

Toronto is the Home team, so ASC in Sag. with Jupiter in their house. GS in the 7th with Sun, Mercury and Moon in Gemini.
Neptune in the 4th looks to me like "in your dreams, buddy" and it worked against Golden State for Game 1 in Toronto. At least, something did.

In this case, the addition of the Moon in the 7th looks like a very strong house for the GS Warriors so I think the Neptune 4th is not going to be an issue. (Unfortunately.)

Golden State Warriors

P.S. I hope I'm wrong this time!

Attachments

• Raptors Warriors G2.jpg
    Raptors Warriors G2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 30

kazzamm

NBA Finals G3
Toronto Raptors at Golden State Warriors, Oakland, CA
June 5/19
6:00 PM

Warriors are home team, so ASC in Scorpio, empty 1st House. Raptors have Taurus 7th with Venus (Taurus) and Sun (Gemini).
The Warriors' Pluto is opposing the Moon (Cancer) and Mars (Cancer), and conjunct Saturn (Capricorn). On the bright side, it trines Venus and sextiles Neptune (Pisces).
If you take the Moon as the (home) crowd and Mars as the "fighting spirit" then those oppositions don't look very healthy. The Venus it's trining is in the Raptors' House and the Neptune sextile isn't necessarily a good thing so that may not be a bright side after all.

The Raptors' Venus is at home in Taurus and trines the Saturn/Pluto conjunction (discipline/destruction?). It is square the MC but that looks to me like a positive aspect in this circumstance. With Sun in Gemini also late in the 7th I don't think it's particularly important but it *is* the Sun so...
It's opposing Jupiter (effective defense?) and square Neptune (clarity?).

Toronto Raptors

Attachments

• Raptors Warriors G3.jpg
    Raptors Warriors G3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 31

kazzamm

Thanks! They really need KD from the look of things. The Raptors don't need him back though. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kazzamm

Word is KD will likely be back game 4 and Klay will definitely play game 4.

What is your prediction outlook for series?

I hope they're both back... that way the Warriors can't use them as an excuse. :tongue:

I'm just doing one game at a time; it's been a while since I've done this and I've forgotten almost everything, hence the very basic chart and interpretations.

kazzamm

Toronto Raptors at Golden State Warriors, Oakland, CA
June 7/19
6:00 PM

Golden State as Home has ASC Scorpio, empty 1st. Raptors 7th in Taurus has Venus (Taurus) and Sun (Gemini).

I made a mistake yesterday for my NHL game of not giving the Sun enough importance in 7th so it's tempting to just call for Raptors right off the bat here, but probably not very smart.

Pluto (Capricorn) is still conjunct Saturn (Capricorn), both Rx I just noticed, in the 3rd opposing Mars (Cancer). It sextiles Neptune (Pisces) in the 5th and trines Venus (Taurus) in Raptors' 7th. From my NHL chart, and it applies here: "Also in the 8th, there's an unhappy Mars in Cancer opposing the Saturn/Pluto conjunction (Capricorn). If this represents the game it looks tight or perhaps a blowout. Not sure which." It was tight, 2-1.

Raptor's Venus trines the Saturn/Pluto conjunction and squares the MC. There was a Moon sextile the MC in the NHL chart but it didn't work if the Moon represents the Home crowd so I'm beginning to wonder if aspects to the MC are useful. The trine to the conjunction though, indicates a disciplined defense.

The Moon (Leo) is conjunct the 10th cusp, sextile the Sun and trine Jupiter. IF the Moon does represent the GS crowd, then it looks good for the Warriors. I'm really not sure what's going on, especially with the sextile to the Sun in the 7th.

Mercury (Cancer) in the 8th is sextile Uranus (Taurus) in the 6th. I thought yesterday this might indicate an upset, and it did. I doubt GS has lost two playoff games in a row at home in a long time, so if the Raptors win here I would consider it an upset.

Not sure what to make of the Jupiter/Moon trine, except it makes me think I might be missing something important.

And after all that, I am falling back on the strong 7th...

Toronto Raptors

Attachments

• NBA Finals G4.jpg
    NBA Finals G4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 26

kazzamm

Warriors at Raptors G5
June 10/19
9 PM
Toronto, ON

Raptors ASC Sagittarius with Saturn (Capricorn) in the house. Warriors 7th Gemini with Mercury (Cancer) conj Mars (Cancer).

Jupiter (Sag) is in 12th conj ASC and although separating, close enough that I will add its energy for Toronto. It is also opposing the Gemini Sun - no surprise there - and square Neptune (Pisces) in 3rd. Since the Sun is also square Neptune I'll assume they cancel out.
The Saturn energy indicates structure and hard work, Jupiter is all about luck and expansion, so I see both as positive for Raptors. Saturn is conj Pluto (Capricorn) and that conj opposes the Mercury/Mars conj in Warriors 7th. I think the Saturn/Pluto energy is stronger with Saturn home in Capricorn and Mars miserable in Cancer.

Warriors' Mercury is at home in the 7th but in a different sign. Its conjunction to Mars indicates strength and speed but again, the Saturn/Pluto it opposes looks more formidable. However, the Gemini Sun is close enough to give its energy to the Warriors.

Mercury is sextile Uranus (Taurus) - this has been an upset indicator in at least 3 games and I think an upset here would be a GS win, like the Boston win in St Louis last night. Then again, it would be an upset for Toronto to win the series tonight given the GS domination for the last few seasons. And the sextile is separating by 6 degrees so weakening.

The Moon (Libra) indicating the home crowd (?) is in the 10th trine Venus and Pluto. Can't see that as anything but positive for the Raptors.

This may be a mistake, but I'm going to ignore the 'upset' aspect.

Toronto Raptors

Attachments

• NBA G5.jpg
    NBA G5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24

messiah

Hi Kazzamm, from reports Durant is back for game 5 and according to bookie odds Golden State is the current betting favourite. Does having Golden State favorite strengthen your outcome that Toronto Raptors (underdog) will win?

puvarma78

Warriors at Raptors G5
June 10/19
9 PM
Toronto, ON

Raptors ASC Sagittarius with Saturn (Capricorn) in the house. Warriors 7th Gemini with Mercury (Cancer) conj Mars (Cancer).

Jupiter (Sag) is in 12th conj ASC and although separating, close enough that I will add its energy for Toronto. It is also opposing the Gemini Sun - no surprise there - and square Neptune (Pisces) in 3rd. Since the Sun is also square Neptune I'll assume they cancel out.
The Saturn energy indicates structure and hard work, Jupiter is all about luck and expansion, so I see both as positive for Raptors. Saturn is conj Pluto (Capricorn) and that conj opposes the Mercury/Mars conj in Warriors 7th. I think the Saturn/Pluto energy is stronger with Saturn home in Capricorn and Mars miserable in Cancer.

Warriors' Mercury is at home in the 7th but in a different sign. Its conjunction to Mars indicates strength and speed but again, the Saturn/Pluto it opposes looks more formidable. However, the Gemini Sun is close enough to give its energy to the Warriors.

Mercury is sextile Uranus (Taurus) - this has been an upset indicator in at least 3 games and I think an upset here would be a GS win, like the Boston win in St Louis last night. Then again, it would be an upset for Toronto to win the series tonight given the GS domination for the last few seasons. And the sextile is separating by 6 degrees so weakening.

The Moon (Libra) indicating the home crowd (?) is in the 10th trine Venus and Pluto. Can't see that as anything but positive for the Raptors.

This may be a mistake, but I'm going to ignore the 'upset' aspect.

Toronto Raptors

Really appreciated your efforts and the time...these types of explanations will help to learn...Thanks a lot...

kazzamm

Hi Kazzamm, from reports Durant is back for game 5 and according to bookie odds Golden State is the current betting favourite. Does having Golden State favorite strengthen your outcome that Toronto Raptors (underdog) will win?

Yes! Thanks! Will resume my current occupation as a nervous wreck now...

kazzamm

Final score: Warriors 106 Raptors 105

From Game 4 notes:
"Also in the 8th, there's an unhappy Mars in Cancer opposing the Saturn/Pluto conjunction (Capricorn). If this represents the game it looks tight or perhaps a blowout. Not sure which."

This was in the 7th for the Game 5 chart, and I missed it completely.
Note to self: SMH

kazzamm

It did at first, but I never check bookie odds so was (personally) hoping you were right that it might strengthen it.

I'm sorry KD got hurt, would prefer everyone healthy.