Sappho Conjunct Ceres

astrobunny

I've seen this aspect in more than one chart and can't find anything specifically on it. Does anyone know what it means?

Dalera

I have this tight conjunction with my all life best friend on my asc. My Sappho is infatuated by her feminine yet powerful energy, her ability to overcome, to grow and support others, to be the the guiding star for me and others just by the way she lives. I sing/compose, so once I wrote a song dedicated to her as a birthday present ❤️ It is about girl power/girl friendship all in all, yet it is very personal and includes stuff other ppl would not understand :)
We also share many cool aspects such as EXACT conjunctions of: my Juno 0 her Moon, Neptune 0 Erato, Descendant 0 Sun, sun0moon 0 NN, Mars 0 BM Lilith, Ceres 0 Psyche and Chiron, Amor 0 Pallada, BM Lilith 0 ASC. And not even talking about wide orbs and loads of other aspects. She has always been my inspiration and muse 💕
So I guess it's not only about Sappho 0 Ceres thing, yet, it's a powerful one. I also adore her being a mother and the way she raised her son wisely. So basically it's the Sappho that sings praises - and she sings about the qualities of the planet/asteroid she touches ☺️