Will my new grandson be okay???

Shadowflash

Hello Everyone!

As evidenced by my posts last year and this year related to my cancer issues, I'm pretty unschooled in medical astrology...so once again I'm asking for anyone's help who feels to offer it!

My son and his sweetie welcomed a new baby boy into the world yesterday, and in the middle of the night he had to go to the NICU for slow breathing and low blood sugar... I have limited communication with them due to various stressors on their end, and cell phones not working well in hospitals, etc., so that doesn't help... Erected the chart and I'm seeing how this angel's Moon is caught into a grand cross with that Infamous T-Square currently in the heavens...but it doesn't look to be impacting his sixth house at all...?

Would anyone be willing to offer their perspective on whether this health issue is just a temporary blip, as often happens w/newborns, or whether he might have some kind of ongoing health concern? I would be so grateful!

(ARRRRRRRRGH.......following instructions for attaching a chart, but I see no "Go Advanced" thing to click on, as it says there is... Only thing I see that makes sense is "Attach Files," so I'll try to follow what it says........Oh criminy...LOL...my browser won't save the chart as a JPG, only as htm.... So now I'm down to just adding these birth stats; I realize it's not likely anyone will have time/energy to calculate it, to offer their view, but just in case: September 3, 2010, 11:06 AM, Tucson, AZ, USA... )

Thank in advance!
Love! S.

Claire19

Hello I have your grandson's chart but if you would be kind enough to load your own as well??? I can look at the 9th of grandchildren there which may help somewhat with the overall picture.

I hope and pray for that little soul too.

Now I see the Mars ruler of the 6th of general health and diet is in the 12th Libra along with Venus. These aspects deal with blood sugar issues. I dont know what treatment he would need for that but I dont see any other major problems and there is a good aspect to Neptune in the 4th indicating his family and his mother in particular will help him get over that. Medical issues are always tricky to discuss on a forum such as this and we really should not give prognoses.....

Last edited:

Shadowflash

Thank you so much, Claire19, for both your prayers as well as your perspectives on my grandson's outlook! That's wonderful news, and rings intuitively true... So is it Venus or Libra, or both, that rules blood sugar, I find myself wondering...? Because it seems then that Venus placed right next to sixth ruler Mars, in Venus' own sign, might also herald a relatively-easy resolution too, do you think? Heard just a bit ago that his breathing has resolved; soon they will take him off the glucose IV and see how his blood sugar does on its own... ;D

Thank you also for offering to look at my chart in this regard; can provide stats but unfortunately I haven't moved past my chart-uploading challenge... Very sorry! I know I finally managed with several kind folks' help, back when I was inquiring about my cancer diagnosis, but I've since spaced how I did it! :crying: November 16, 1956; 10:47 PM; South Haven, Michigan, USA...

Love to you and everyone!

Claire19

Venus in Libra is classic for blood sugar function and I should know as I have along with Mars conjunct too. It gives a sweetness to the personality and often good looks, a sense of harmony and rhythm. Venus rules pancreas, kidneys and I have to watch my high levels with low GI foods etc. Diabetes is not in my family as far as I know but I need to watch it all the same.

I think with a conjunction your grandson will do better than with a more challenging aspect. That it was discovered whilst he was still in hospital augurs well.... best of luck. He will always like to have alone time to express his artistic leanings and to listen to music etc.....His relationships are karmic and from the past, very much so......This is a position of one who is understanding, compassionate and may well do some kind of counselling for others less fortunate later in life, especially of a legal nature. But that is a long way off yet..:biggrin:

If you look at your own 9th house you may see this grandchild represented.