Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk Nov 3rd 2021

zarya

Looked at the chart and some interesting stuff on timing of the goal

18.55 local time
at minute 10 there is an opposition of fortune with sun ruler of 4th conjunct with uranus ruler of 10th very profitable for ascendant REAL

I would say this is a certain goal for Real
Junior is very smart and fast and has enhanced moment of this by sextile of fortune. will have a good game and probably score, many sextiles to his planets in cancer during the first half
Should be a clear goal for madrid.

Only thing that may claim otherwise is that square with saturn R10 in the beginning it is waning but slightly stronger than oppostion to sun R4. This could mean difficulties for real that are overcome because fortuna does go away from battling saturn and looks forward to shake up sun with opposition to it which is good for real in the longer therm. only the question is will it be in the first 10min,
I personally think higher probability yes than no but no certainty.

15 minute
at the end of taurus
maybe junior in the spotlight by referees. or the situation puts him in the spot to take responsibility for something, maybe this is a penalty kick or var review who knows

16th minute
ascendant goes to gemini giving boost to real with moon conjunct mercury
very probably a goal for real saturn changes sign, we have a change of ascendant and that gives advantage to real plus we have fortune still touching uranus coruler R10

If they did not score earlier this should make them happier.

WARNING:
there is a rule not to look at horary charts when moon is in via combusta because of the asteroid belt that prevent good prediction.

as always if someone bets it is to their own responsibility

Last edited:

zarya

19.06 local time
21st minute
we have ascendant together with node, the ascendant dominates and could score another one.

19.10 l.t
25 minute
another good situation for Junior

I only looked at his chart found on the net, did not look other players

he should be lucky at minutes

18.51 - 6th
19.10 - 25th
19.20 - 35th sextile to sun his ego, and also venus change house in chart of match something happens, his sun is at 20th degree and the jersey is number 20 this is his ego time. he should score if square to uranus does not prevent him
and from
18.51 - 19.11
6th till 26th his destiny- saturn and jupiter- luck will be active with what happens to the event's ascendant
this influence is strongest at 19.01 exactly at the change of signs
and also gives some kind of enjoyment, like this guy can hide the ball or something venus at 29th in his chart
and fortuna is sextile midpoint of mercury and mars in his chart, his loudmouth could go rewarded, or he will celebrate in a bit profane way

Last edited:

zarya

18.55 local time
at minute 10 there is an opposition of fortune with sun ruler of 4th conjunct with uranus ruler of 10th very profitable for ascendant REAL

I would say this is a certain goal for Real
Junior is very smart and fast and has enhanced moment of this by sextile of fortune. will have a good game and probably score, many sextiles to his planets in cancer during the first half
Should be a clear goal for madrid.

Only thing that may claim otherwise is that square with saturn R10 in the beginning it is waning but slightly stronger than oppostion to sun R4. This could mean difficulties for real that are overcome because fortuna does go away from battling saturn and looks forward to shake up sun with opposition to it which is good for real in the longer therm. only the question is will it be in the first 10min,
I personally think higher probability yes than no but no certainty.

result: Shakhtar hits the bar, Real very lucky not to concede

I thought it could produce a goal as it creates luck for asc and no luck for dsc
though fortuna aspects uranus a little bit later and uranus is retrograde which may mean a later start for the conjunction plus it is uranus happens unexpected

also the square at the beginning of the match with saturn was a warning sign as we have to take the start and end of match also into consideration.

So the beginning square to saturn was waning but still stronger than opposition to sun which was waxing. Both teams unlucky, at least in the first half, but we have an applying fortune to uranus. (3 degrees away gemini - double or more) could inidicate second half luck or at least two goals lucky.

zarya

15 minute
at the end of Taurus
maybe junior in the spotlight by referees. or the situation puts him in the spot to take responsibility for something, maybe this is a penalty kick or var review who knows

16th minute
ascendant goes to Gemini giving boost to real with moon conjunct mercury
very probably a goal for real Saturn changes sign, we have a change of ascendant and that gives advantage to real plus we have fortune still touching Uranus coruler R10

If they did not score earlier this should make them happier.

They scored in minute 14 of the match maybe the game started a half a minute later i tried to find exact local time of the goal
anyway we have to be modest with astrology it is not what we want to happen but what is more likely to happen
for instance junior has SEXTILES of fortuna aspects of cooperation, venus like type and venus is about partnerships so he is actually the one to ASSIST in the goal though we all wanted him to score the astrology points to something similar but very important for the match, could he have scored with this aspect, yes if the game was easier for real it could have been likely but we have a warning at the beginning of the match with square of fortune not easy.

Easy to be smarter after the match, of course, but I think these issues should be addressed.

And also I looked the chart till minute 30 since the point was since I predicted an early goal and it was not easy to predict.

Jibreil

Banned
They scored in minute 14 of the match maybe the game started a half a minute later i tried to find exact local time of the goal
anyway we have to be modest with astrology it is not what we want to happen but what is more likely to happen
for instance junior has SEXTILES of fortuna aspects of cooperation, venus like type and venus is about partnerships so he is actually the one to ASSIST in the goal though we all wanted him to score the astrology points to something similar but very important for the match, could he have scored with this aspect, yes if the game was easier for real it could have been likely but we have a warning at the beginning of the match with square of fortune not easy.

Easy to be smarter after the match, of course, but I think these issues should be addressed.

And also I looked the chart till minute 30 since the point was since I predicted an early goal and it was not easy to predict.

You don't need to justify yourself. I say the same thing to Fensi.
Your well within ur rights to give your analysis regardless if its right or wrong.

We aren't Sages to be perfect, so to speak