What is Your Numerological Personal Year Number?

You can do the reductive addition really easy; add the day and month of your birthday to the year of your last birthday, then add the resultant numbers together. For example, I was born on September 15th, so since my last birthday just came and went last month, I would calculate my personal year number thus:

9 + 15 + 2016 = 2040 (Then add 2 and 4 to get 6, ignoring the zeroes.)

You can read the meaning of your personal year number on the following two websites:

http://accessnewage.com/articles/Tarot/lottar2.htm

http://www.cosmictarot.co.uk/discover-your-tarot-year-card/

My Personal Year #6 is defined as follows:

"Lover's Year #6

So who is the lucky or unlucky partner? This is a year of union and separation, of seeing yourself in the mirror of relationship. Friendships and relationships which end now will end simply because the lesson for both parties is over--endings in a Lover's Year are D.O.A. and often traumatic. No resuscitating here! Existing relationships that survive the Lover's test have been forged in a crucible of soul-communion --long live those relationships (at least until the next Lovers year). Unions and partnerships also begin in this year. These run the gamut from birth of a child or grandchild to business partnership to marriage, to engagement, to the start of dating. These all share a common characteristic: they are your classic "soul mate", known-each-other-forever re-unions. Expect to learn a lot, and over a lifetime, with any relationship that BEGINS in a Lover's Year. Even divorce or death will not keep this relationship from thriving. Unions in a Lovers Year are about commitment at the soul level to furthering each other's growth by supporting, mirroring, shadowing each other: this is the cypress and the oak, side by side, sharing the same water, same sun, neither crowding the other. This is also your typical screaming Italian union, in which fireworks are the spark that keep each other growing! Hot hot, cold cold, never lukewarm!"

AND

> Relationships (partner, family, friends, colleagues)
> Major choices regarding relationships
> Taking responsibility
> Following your heart without losing your head

AriesIntrovert

Interesting. I have seen numerology for current years before, but I like how this one ties to the major arcana of the tarot and the way you calculate this is a bit different.

My current year is #9 - The Hermit, which has been extremely accurate for this year.

I am psyched for the upcoming cycle next year. The Wheel of Fortune #10 looks exciting!

tisha83

It´s interesting topic. I use the numerology Personal Year Number for years but I´ve began to connect it with tarot only the last time.

I ´ve found that the most difficult years have year´s vibration of No. 7, 8 and 9. And also 4th personal year is physically difficult and also there could happen any problem with health. Interesting thing is that in 4th personal year women usually get pregnant or have a child.

For love, new relationships and marriage are good years with number 2 or 6.

The personal year with vibration of No. 1 is the year of new beginning of 9-years life cycle, in this year people usually begin something new, moved and prepare themselves for next years. It is also a year when people prefer to be more alone and usually avoid to be very sociable.

I think the best year generally is the year with vibration of No. 5 because in this year people prefer freedom and independence and like to travel and exploration of new things.

What about you guys which personal year was the best for you?

Last edited:

tisha83

Heh, I´ve just found that the next year I will have "the Death Year". It sounds really good :), I hope that it´s just a joke ;)... Seriously, I´m going to have a year with No. 13 and 13 means issues connecting with death, it means something must die that can be born something new. In numerology it´s the Personal Year with vibration of No. 4. And in astrology my Solar Return copies my Natal Chart. So, it looks like a really "funny" year, I hope that I won´t die. :D

Last edited:

AriesIntrovert

I´ve found that the most difficult years have year´s vibration of No. 7, 8 and 9.

The personal year with vibration of No. 1 is the year of new beginning of 9-years life cycle, in this year people usually begin something new, moved and prepare themselves for next years. It is also a year when people prefer to be more alone and usually avoid to be very sociable.

What about you guys which personal year was the best for you?

This year was a 9 year for me and it HAS been extremely difficult, especially at work.

I know from deep analysis and personal research that I have a lot of "work karma" that I have to live through in this lifetime and it definitely felt like the ending of a cycle because I switched jobs during the year but the transition took months and I was literally working as fast as I could (utilizing every time-saving resource and technology help I could find) and I could never keep up. I pushed myself to the brink of my health and sanity in order to get through all the work (I was REALLY close to a nervous breakdown)... but in the end I lived through it and now I am happy in my new job.

Out with the old, in with the new... and karma balanced. :)

I am REALLY looking forward to my new cycle next year.