Slipping astrology under the public's nose.

But why? I mean, are you Bunroooookooooo?

I dunno, man, Bunraku just likes sharing funny pictures she finds. There's nothing wrong with that. The contexts are just pretense to that fact, I think. A friend of mine and I used to collect and share animated GIFs on 3.5" floppy disks in high school during lunch breaks, kinda like other kids were sharing baseball cards or whatever normals do. Same kinda thing with Bunraku, I'd guess.

conspiracy theorist

I dunno, man, Bunraku just likes sharing funny pictures she finds. There's nothing wrong with that. The contexts are just pretense to that fact, I think. A friend of mine and I used to collect and share animated GIFs on 3.5" floppy disks in high school during lunch breaks, kinda like other kids were sharing baseball cards or whatever normals do. Same kinda thing with Bunraku, I'd guess.

I think it's lovely that you are defending your new friend's honour.

You're not fond of Bunraku?

I didn't say that. My point was simply that I'd offer my honest and unbiased opinion irrespective of who it helps. I'm a Virgo, it's what I do. Facts are my bread and butter. Albeit, I should point out that my moon is as much in Libra as in Virgo, so I'm also inclined to feel a need to balance the scales a bit, so to speak. Either way, beyond having asked me a bunch of questions and shown an enthusiastic welcome, she and I haven't really spoken. Her chart can only tell me so much, particularly in light of my present level of experience, so that has been a limitation of sorts. Certainly, she and I could be good friends, I think, but she's noted that we live on opposite ends of the continent, which limits us to virtual interaction, and I have no idea if she's available for anything more, even if all other factors weren't an issue. I don't have a whole lot of experience in the romantic department anyway, so it's probably just as well. At any rate, she seems nice. That much I can say. I don't know enough about her to say more.

Blaze

Account Closed
LOL! Yeah, huh. :rolleyes:

Color blue......

PijcGEU.gif

david starling

I'm sure I'm not the only person studying astrology who is tired of the world failing to recognize the benefits of the practice. And I'm sure that, like me, y'all are tired of the endless debates over such a self-evident topic.

So I created a YouTube channel to try and introduce astrological method in a non-astrological package to get people talking about astrology without realizing that's what's happening until it's too late and they don't have much choice but to admit the validity of the science or make it quite evident that their issue is not with the truth of astrology, but with the idea of astrology.

Many forced to face such a choice will grudgingly admit their own fallacy, if for no other reaon than a bitter admiration for what can be accomplished through it. And with a sufficient number of conversions of perspective, the rest will slowly follow suit. (Sans the flat-world irrationalists -- there's no talking with those people, although I'm confident they do know better.)

So the video I created (poorly; I have no talent in audio-video editing) is called the Birthday Project (the channel is called TheLyttonProject; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvymLEuYGNrdBr6ZoMpes_A) and the premise is simple: Persons born on the same day frequently comment on how similar they are. So people born with a Mars-Venus conjunction should hypothetically be drawn to each other like moths to a flame, all other factors being equal. I'm asking viewers to use their social networks to try to draw in persons born on July 29th, 1991. Lots of potential Virgo positioning in that configuration, so they should be more inclined to cooperate for curiosity's sake.

If anyone here is willing and able to help, I'd appreciate it. I'm doing this thing to try and bring a little self-awareness to the world. You'd be giving me a huge boost in that direction if you'd subscribe to my channel and maybe even get some of your contacts who might be interested in contributing to do the same. YouTube has made it vital to have at least a hundred subscribers by instituting a new rule that requires that minimum just to be eligible for a custom URL, and easy-to-remember URLs help ease the crippling effect YT can have on small, beginning channels. So thanks in advance for any assists I can get.

Updated my gmail, and subscribed to LyttonHall (your video). Very easy! Best of luck!