Lunar cycles and haircuts

ALRESCHA

When is the best time to have a haircut? :biggrin:
I cut it 4 times a year, when the Sun enters cardinal signs. But I can't figure out how to work the Lunar cycle.
I desperately want my hair to be flawless again

Ottobeuren

Farmers Almanac - go to: www.almanac.com and click on 'Best Days' and it will give you the option what day(s) you would like to have your hair cut.

For example, cut hair to encourage groth, or cut hair to discourage groth.

I hope that will help you!

ALRESCHA

Thank you! :joyful: I shall use this website for some other things too.
But can you teach me how to calculate such days myself? My people already have ways to tell many things listed on this website, and I always go by them. They are influenced by our religious tradition. I don't eat grapes before a certain date, and I don't swim in the rivers between two special holidays at the end of the summer for example...
But I had no clue what to do about getting a haircut. Why do you think it recommends those particular days?

Ottobeuren

Lunar cycles are used when is the best time for hair cuts!

Take your Ephemeris and check when there is a waxing Moon for hair to grow fast.

If you want your hair to grow slow to strengthen your hair roots, cut during waning Moon.

There are many opinions when is the best time to cut hair. I myself follow the Farmers Almanac since many, many years and I find my hair becomes very manageable when I cut on the days they recommend; whenever I use a different day to cut, my hair goes in all directions!

ALRESCHA

Thank you! But I want both the strong roots and fast growing hair. :lol: I want more volume right now, so I'll go with the waning Moon for now. Thank you :joyful:

Tessie

Banned
When is the best time to have a haircut? :biggrin:
I cut it 4 times a year, when the Sun enters cardinal signs. But I can't figure out how to work the Lunar cycle.
I desperately want my hair to be flawless again

Very good question. ♥

A Romanian friend once told me to have my hair cut only by someone with good intentions towards me. It is so true. When I have had my hair cut by someone who is not sincere or is envious, my hair would grow back slow and split rather quickly. But when I have received a haircut from a good, balanced person, my hair has grown back better than ever. Be careful who you allow to cut your hair. It matters. Some tribes do not cut their hair, ever.

I would avoid a void of course moon and chose a waxing moon phase. Try to have the moon in dignity and Venus too, preferably in harmonious aspect, if you can. I would avoid contact with Neptune. I must say, however, I do not track the planets for haircutting. I did once, the above, and it was technically the worst haircut I had ever received. It was not even balanced. I got my money back. I stick to the Romanian advice and a good diet. Avocados are really good for glossy hair.

images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F09%2F09%2Ftumblr_muu9aa0rm11qdreato1_250.gif

ALRESCHA

So true! My at the time still best friend cut it in 2008. and didn't tell me he was dating a shady guy at the time. They would get sedated and go crazy all day long. I couldn't travel to my long time hairdresser's town because of the exams at the time, and even tho he said he would cut an inch to keep it healthy, he put the mirror away and quickly cut 8 inches off. Those people ruined him, but he wouldn't listen.

I still use the professional scissors he gave me later, maybe that's the reason it's gone bad? I never let anyone else do it ever since. It's quickly grown back, it's reached my elbows now :joyful:

I did use questionable henna to dye it for over 10 years, but I blame Saturn for stomping on my Venus when it turned dry!

And I have come up with a natural remedy yearly hair diet :lol: I just change it when the Sun enters cardinal signs, and I have special recipes for each sign. :)

JUPITERASC

So true! My at the time still best friend cut it in 2008. and didn't tell me he was dating a shady guy at the time. They would get sedated and go crazy all day long. I couldn't travel to my long time hairdresser's town because of the exams at the time, and even tho he said he would cut an inch to keep it healthy, he put the mirror away and quickly cut 8 inches off. Those people ruined him, but he wouldn't listen.

I still use the professional scissors he gave me later, maybe that's the reason it's gone bad? I never let anyone else do it ever since. It's quickly grown back, it's reached my elbows now :joyful:

I did use questionable henna to dye it for over 10 years, but I blame Saturn for stomping on my Venus when it turned dry!

And I have come up with a natural remedy yearly hair diet :lol:
I just change it when the Sun enters cardinal signs, and I have special recipes for each sign. :)
Native American Hair Growth Secrets: 5 Hair Care Tips From the Elders

How To Use Their Secrets
To Get Longer, Thicker And More Beautiful Hair
http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2015/04/native-american-hair-growth-secrets-5.html :smile: