Predict children for me

LisaAngela

for the favourable period of child birth /fertility times are when the rulers of the houses 1,5 & 11 align in any one of those house...(person's natal chart)

it will be much easy to predit the year if in case the one of the ruler is saturn or jupiter (much easier) stays 1 yr period in a sign

for example house 1 (capricorn) house 5 (taurus) and house 11 (sagittarus)

1st house ruler in 5th (saturn in taurus)
11th house ruler goes to 1st (jupiter in capricorn)
5th house ruler in 11th (venus in sagittarus)

so...when u look at jupiter and its still at 11th house abt to move in a year to capricorn meaning...that next year (whole yr) period is fertile period

it will be much more easier if u see both the man and womans chart together :)

Hi I never got a chance to thank you for your answer :) I can post my partners chart to you if you want to see? I may have already conceived...

Angels

Re: Comon there must be someone out there who knows about predicting children

sure do post it :) ill see if i can help u

LisaAngela

Re: Comon there must be someone out there who knows about predicting children

sure do post it :) ill see if i can help u

:) I have posted the charts, many thanks

Attachments

• lisa natal.jpg
    lisa natal.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 21
  • len natal chart.jpg
    len natal chart.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21

Angels

Wow 1st thing i have noticed in both your charts was the perfect match. How you and ur partner see and take your life much alike. The conjunction of your houses. Looking at your chart i would say anytime after 3.5 years from now you have the blessings "the favourable" period starts for you. Leme check ur man's chart now.

Angels

I am sorry to ask you this but i need to clarify something in this charts :)

Are you his 2nd wife? if not was he in a serious relationship with someone in the past when he was 22 or at 26 years in between plus or minus 7 months?

also u got married btw end of 2011 to 2012? sp at the period of... end aug to mid sept 2012 or 21st oct to mid nov 2012?

Last edited:

LisaAngela

I am sorry to ask you this but i need to clarify something in this charts :)

Are you his 2nd wife? if not was he in a serious relationship with someone in the past when he was 22 or at 26 years in between plus or minus 7 months?

also u got married btw end of 2011 to 2012? sp at the period of... end aug to mid sept 2012 or 21st oct to mid nov 2012?

Hi, I have asked my partner and he said he wasn't in a serious relationship at that age or until he met me, he had just casual encounters in the past and did have relationships but nothing serious, I would have heard about this from his mum or sisters.

Also we are not married but got engaged christmas 2009

Angels

when i see ur chart... ur age of marriage was for 24 years and 6-11 months.. thats the distance btw ur mc and venus...if u miss that it would be 26.9 months.

but i do see a transist that's fruitfull before a couple of years...

i would say it could take up to 4.4yrs for u to get a baby :)

please mind it we alla re only learners :)

LisaAngela

when i see ur chart... ur age of marriage was for 24 years and 6-11 months.. thats the distance btw ur mc and venus...if u miss that it would be 26.9 months.

but i do see a transist that's fruitfull before a couple of years...

i would say it could take up to 4.4yrs for u to get a baby :)

please mind it we alla re only learners :)

Thanks for your answer :) 4.4 years from now or 4.4 years from when we met? And I know we are all learners I appreciate your answer :) And to be honest he did have a relationship when he was between them ages and from ive heard it ended badly and he never liked her. Who knows this could be the person you mean

Angels

4.4 years from today :) also...i would say ignore the 4 month...keep it as 4 years plus or minus 6 months :D to tat 4 year...that will be around...2017

Angels

when u 1st said there's nothing like that i was a bit :unsure: cos if i had missed any prediction on ones relationship (past) and it misses then this would be the 1st reading that i have gone wrong...

so I was right?

Last edited:

Angels

Can I ask if this is based upon Uranus going into fifth house? Is this the fruitful transition
-Lisa

nope! i am looking at ur Saturn to come down to ur 2nd house adn also waiting for the Jupiter to move over to ur 11th house...

you see..fruitful period for child birth can predicted by the houses 2,5,11 and either on of their ruling planet house align at either one of the houses.

in ur chart 2nd house rules by jupiter/saturn , 5th by mars/venus, 11th venus/pluto.

Attachments

• sample charts.jpg
    sample charts.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 16

LisaAngela

Well I am unsure as you asked if I was his second wife. So in that respect no, and also he says he had relationships but not serious ones they only lasted weeks and I am his first serious relationship. We have been together since 2008 which was when he was 29 and was finally ready to settle down. We also didn't get married in 2011/12 although there was a point where we very nearly did, this would have been 2011. We were going to have a small wedding but decided not to as I wasn't speaking to my family at the time and it would have been rushed, nothing was planned though it was a spur of the moment thing. So your saying I have to wait until 4.4 years so this means it is not going to be possible before this date?

LisaAngela

nope! i am looking at ur Saturn to come down to ur 2nd house adn also waiting for the Jupiter to move over to ur 11th house...

you see..fruitful period for child birth can predicted by the houses 2,5,11 and either on of their ruling planet house align at either one of the houses.

in ur chart 2nd house rules by jupiter/saturn , 5th by mars/venus, 11th venus/pluto.

Thanks for this answer :) I really appreciate the answers and time you've taken to look at both our charts :) What concerns me is this 4.4 year thing!

Angels

Well I am unsure as you asked if I was his second wife. So in that respect no, and also he says he had relationships but not serious ones they only lasted weeks and I am his first serious relationship. We have been together since 2008 which was when he was 29 and was finally ready to settle down. We also didn't get married in 2011/12 although there was a point where we very nearly did, this would have been 2011. We were going to have a small wedding but decided not to as I wasn't speaking to my family at the time and it would have been rushed, nothing was planned though it was a spur of the moment thing. So your saying I have to wait until 4.4 years so this means it is not going to be possible before this date?

i wont say anything for sure :) this is just a study bear in mind please...just as i said u did had a fruitful time but it messed - reason there would have been some other planets influences which i might have not noticed. i just looked at the year which was fruitful in common :)

LisaAngela

i wont say anything for sure :) this is just a study bear in mind please...just as i said u did had a fruitful time but it messed - reason there would have been some other planets influences which i might have not noticed. i just looked at the year which was fruitful in common :)

I had a fruitful time but it messed? This would make sense but if you have time could u clarify (please bare in mind I know this is astrology and I take it lightheartedley and for educational reasons I will not get upset) Do you mean this year fruitful in common? Another astrologer told me that I will be fruitful this year and next.

Mm2013

Can somebody help me with the same.
I had 2 miscrrage last year.
Cause not known yet.everything goes well till a point then baby stops growing.
Both were in first trimester..

I m uploading my and my husband's chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 17