Super bowl 53 (liii)

cometwolf

With the information you gave I believe Patriots will win.

Are you sure Rams is playing at Home? Rams stadium is in LA, right?

With that in mind, I read the chart as following:

Rams - Away
Patriots - Home

Patriots testimonies:
-Moon applying to L4 antiscon
-PoF trine L7

Rams Testimonies:
-Moon conjunct Sun 10deg orb (too far?)

Hi alliewar, you have the wrong home & away team. It should be:

Home - RAMS
Away - PATRIOTS
Reason being Rams have a better record and they're first team into super bowl. Even though it's a neutral stadium in (Atlanta, Georgia), they are the home team :)

Did you include these uniform colours ? see attached
tx

Attachments

• super bowl-01.jpg
    super bowl-01.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

katydid

It is a tough one... Look at the players and coaches charts.
Bill Belicheck - April 16th 1952 3PM Nashville TN (not accurate time)
Tom Brady - Aug 3rd 1977 11:48 AM PDT San Mateo CA (birth Cert)
Jarred Goff - Oct 14 1994, CA
Sean McVay - Jan 24 1986, Dayton OH.

I am not a very good astrologer when it come to predicting but Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck are Leo , Aries respectively with a nice Jupiter trine to those points. Goff has pluto square his sun?

But I am going with the Rams... Mars and Uranus in Aries... The symbolism to too strong .... GO RAMS

I agree with much of the above, but Goff does not have Sun sq Pluto.

Goff has Sun square Uranus/Neptune in Cap. His Pluto is in Scorpio along with mercury/venus/jupiter/NN

He has a tight Mercury/Mars square, which does kind of inhibit his public speaking. He is not smooth or comfortable in front of microphones.

But his saturn in Pisces trines that Merc in scorpio. So he is ambitious and diligent and determined.

This game will be the fight of his life for sure.

In the chart posted above, it shows the intense square between Mars/Uranus in Aries and Sat/Pluto in Cap, in the game event chart.

Goff's natal Sun in Libra, square his Uranus/Nep in Cap, forms a powerful T-square with this ^^^ event square. Will that benefit Goff or distract and debilitate him? I feel like it will empower him. But I don't know.

Brady's Leo sun is in the 12th of the event chart. I am not sure if that is helpful or not.

Last edited:

Ottobeuren

fensi88, getting back to the information about the Ram's time founding the team is a book: Cleveland Rams by James Sulecki! The Public Library from were my son gotten that information maybe doesn't have anything else! But there is no birth time.

The only time (Rams) that appeals to me (a little) is the time of birth dbozics provided and for the Patriots the birth time I found in Astrodienst!

Will try to use that information later today if I feel better, have a nasty cold!

SunConjunctUranus

ASC=19Leo46

As Patriots will wear white kit they are represented with ASC ruler Sun.
Dignities are on Saturn/Rams side. Next, Saturn is on fortunate fixed star Vega and Sabian Symbol for the 19Aq46
tells: Blessings delivered - all will be well. Celebration.
If we look for the Moon's aspects in the next 5 degrees we see there is only one and that is oposition with POF and that is testimony that DSC team/Rams will win!
Moon is in Aq, so we can expect surprise. As Patriots are favorite 1,76 Rams 2,2, only surprise might be that Rams will win.

This is bold prediction fensi888, but agree with this. Just let's see if The Rams can pull off an upset.

Ottobeuren

alliewar, yes, I found that also confusing the Rams being considered the home team since the game is played in Atlanta, Georgia! I understand now a little bit since reading the reasoning why they're the home team from the other threads. Give me simple Tennis any day! One needs a Harvard education to comprehend all that!

First, I looked at the Leo Asc of the Event chart, since the question from cometwolf is: Will the New England Patriots win the Superbowl? But giving the H9 a glimpse I changed my mind pronto!

According to many books 10 degrees between Sun and Moon are acceptable. Myself, I rarely stretch them this far, depending what I work on!

Ottobeuren

cometwolf, here are the Harmonic Age charts for the Patriots and the Rams!

Have only a Rodden rating of A for the Patriots and a date of the founding with time from dbozics, which I'm grateful for!

Patriots HA chart for February 3, 2019:

HA PoF 15〫 ♋44' (end of matter) falls in N H4
HA ♇ 7〫 ♌05' L of HA H5, also in close ☌ to N H5 Cusps in ♌
N chart has ♃♐ in H9 (success, far away team)
HA ♂ traditional L of HA H5 cusp Rulership
HA ☊ 4〫 ♒48' falls in N H10 out of sign
HA ☽ H11 (hopes and wishes) ✳ (opportunity) Floating Mc in HA H9 (the away team) 26〫 ♓00', Floating Mc also ✳ (another opportunity) HA Vx (destiny) in H11 26〫 ♉06'
L.E. Declination HA 7〫 ♑46' ☌ N H10 cusp 7〫 ♑19', ♃ being in fall in ♑, it still gives power being in an angular house
HA ☉ out of sign in HA H10 (professional success)

Rams HA chart for February 3 2019:

HA Floating Mc 26〫 ♋02' is in HA H1 (away team) giving the game to the Patriots!
HA PoF 17〫 ♋15' also close to cusps of H7 favoring Patriots
HA L ☿ H9 22〫 ♍34' in rulership favors the away team

May whatever team you like win, tomorrow will tell!

fensi88

If this is correct date for teams according to numerology Patriots has better chance to win because their personal day is same as universal day!

universal day 8

rams 10 sep 1937
nat. year 3 -
personal year 4 +
personal day 9 -

nepatriots 16 nov 1959
nat. god 6+/-
persona god 3-
personal day 8+

Last edited:

Ottobeuren

fensi88, thank you! Is universal day like numerology? Find the subject very fascinating, have limited knowledge about, but belief they work!

alliewar

Then my bet in on Home team whoever home team is, possibly Rams. We will see tomorrow, good luck on your betting! :wink:

Ottobeuren

fensi88, dbozics and cometwolf, just heard from my son, the New York Public Library did respond, I had given up hope!

The Rams according to the Team Facts page at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the franchise began on February 12, 1937 as the Cleveland Rams.

Will try to send the whole article, but my Apple has a mind all of its own!

But, first I will make a chart for February 12, 1937!

Ottobeuren

Fensi88, it wouldn't let me copy the information, I typed the links, I hope it works!

According to the Team Facts page at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the franchise began on February 12, 1937 as the Cleveland Rams.

Here are links to some resources with the information about the Los Angelos Rams:

Pro Football Hall of Fame
Team Facts https://www.profootballhof.com/teams/los-angelos-rams/team-facts/

Team History https://www.profootballhof.com/teams/los-angeles-rams/team-history/

Los Angeles Rams 2018 Media Guide
https://rams.1rmg.com/season/2018/media-guide/

Los Angeles Rams official web page
https://www.therams.com

For additional information, you may want to contact one of the above organisations.

Thanks for using Ask NYPL

Ottobeuren

fensi88, very disappointing no time of birth for the Rams franchise of February 12, 1937, I checked all the links.

I'm going with the Event chart, which are the New England Patriots.

katydid

Here is Tom Brady's chart with Super Bowl event chart/combined in Synastry Chart:
I wanted to do a quick comparison of the 2 quarterbacks and their synastry with the event charts. Essentially their transits and where their natal planets fall in the event chart houses.

Tom Brady ,of the Pats, has natal Saturn right on the Asc. of the event chart. And that Saturn opposes the Sun/Merc of the E chart.

Normally I wouldn’t think that was too beneficial for the QB. But the Saturn does trine the Mars and the Jupiter, softening the Saturnian energy and making it more athletic and powerful, in my opinion.

His natal Sun seems a little weaker in it’s placement. It is in the 12th of the e-chart, ands opposed the Sun/Merc in the 6th. And there are no mitigating aspects, unlike the Saturn receives.

His Mercury is in the 1st, but there are no aspects made to the Chart.

His natal Mars is in the E Chart 10th, and squares the e-Neptune. That is interesting because Tom has a natal Mars/Neptune opposition. So that transiting Neptune becomes the apex of a T-Square in the E 8th.

There are quite a few major aspects being made between his natal planets and the Echart. So this day may be his day in the end.

OR, it is possible that there are too many ups and downs, and that Saturn right on the Ascendant of the Event chart creates too many barriers to overcome ?

Attachments

• Tom SB 2019.jpg
    Tom SB 2019.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

katydid

Here is Jared Goffs synastry with the Event Super Bowl chart:

Jared Goff’s synastry with the Event chart looks very different from Tom Brady’s. He does not have as many planetary aspects between his natal and the event. He only has 2 trines between the 2:

Natal Venus/Jupiter trine Event Neptune in Event 8th House.

Natal Sun trine E Sun/Mercury , in Event 6th, which falls in his natal 2nd house.

Interesting to note that both Goff and Brady have natal 10th house Suns.

Goff’s synastry chart with the Super Bowl has a natal Sun opposed Mars squaring Event Pluto. And that Pluto is conjunct his natal Uranus/Neptune in the E 6th house.

So that ^^^ is a powerful T-square being formed to his natal Sun to Uranus/Neptune Square, which is a defining aspect in his chart.

Luckily, his Sun is in exact sextile to the Event Asc. So I think this might help control this volatile energy and manage it in a beneficial way.

His Natal Sun is trining the Sun/Mercury in Aquarius at the same time.

One questionable placement might be his natal Mars in Leo in the 12th, opposing the Event Moon in Aquarius. The only aspect his Mars makes is that Lunar opposition. Will the public be unhappy with his athletic prowess at the event?

The Moon also squares his Mercury, as he has a Mercury/Mars exact square. So there is a pesky T-square being formed by the Event Moon
to that Merc/Mars square.

His natal Moon is receiving nice aspects, so hopefully that balances things out somewhat for him.

This whole synastry chart seems like a laser focus on his Mars in Leo. In his natal, that Mars is well placed in his natal 8th. But it is in the Event 12th. What will that mean in the end?

Attachments

• jgoff sb 2019.jpg
    jgoff sb 2019.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

fensi88

fensi88, dbozics and cometwolf, just heard from my son, the New York Public Library did respond, I had given up hope!

The Rams according to the Team Facts page at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the franchise began on February 12, 1937 as the Cleveland Rams.

Will try to send the whole article, but my Apple has a mind all of its own!

But, first I will make a chart for February 12, 1937!

If this is correct date then Rams will win because personal year and personal day are compatible with number of the universal day!

universal day 8

Rams 12 feb 1937
nat. year 7 -
personal year 8 +
personal day 4 +

gfy

That date is wrong. That is the date the franchise moved to the NFL. They played a season in the AFL in 1936 before moving after a season.

The actual date is 8/1/1936.

The source is below. Hope that helps.

https://clerams.com/tag/homer-h-marshman/

Also. The Rams arent the "Home" Team because of a better record or because they were the first team to clinch a spot. The NFL alternates between the AFC champ and NFC Champ every year. This year was the NFCs turn to be home. Next year will be the AFC Champ regardless of record.

Ottobeuren

fensi88, without the time of birth its no better then all the other data. By now I feel like - take your pick, one is as good as the other!

Maybe numerology has the right answer! I give up, very discouraging!