Chat Thread

Ru33erDucky

Banned
It is sad. I guess more specifically when you know there's some pain there that isn't being faced, but in the end people do have to do that themselves and there's only so much others can do. And it's never good to expend so much of yourself that you end up feeling depressed or anxious. I'm trying to learn where the right place to draw the line is

They could very well be manipulating you... it's the victimhood mentality. These people lure people in. It's abusive.

Ukpoohbear

It is sad. I guess more specifically when you know there's some pain there that isn't being faced, but in the end people do have to do that themselves and there's only so much others can do. And it's never good to expend so much of yourself that you end up feeling depressed or anxious. I'm trying to learn where the right place to draw the line is

I’m trying to learn the line too. What is obvious is that there needs to be a line because illness is not good. I have been raised to give more than I should and so I meet people like that and want to give too much to them and it’s a horrible trap to get out off :/ Tje friend I mentioned has backed off me now but he was causing depression in me and for the first year I blamed myself for the negativity I was feeling but now I recognise it is him and I see his shadow clearly. He knows how to affect me bough. You know when someone is always negative towards you, they don’t have to say anything nasty but they patronise you and act as if you are bad for whatever reason? And then the constant ranting and aggression in their facial expression. It’s depressing.