Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

Schumer-Pelosi-Meme.jpg

leomoon

Trump on opening the country too early insisting his "in his pocket" Governors do his bidding will cause far more deaths then not:
He is also calling for Schools to open across the U.S.A. regardless that every doctor or health expert I've heard says its reckless at best and will end up causing "a dark winter, the darkest in our history"...

leomoon

today:
In Kabul, three terrorists stormed a public hospital around 10 a.m. on Tuesday, first setting off an explosion just outside facility. Armed assailants then stormed the maternity ward full of women and children, mercilessly attacking everyone present. At least 24 people were killed inside the clinic, including two newborn babies, nurses, new mothers and pregnant women, according to Deputy Minister of Public Health Wahidullah Mayar. At least 16 others were wounded in the attack.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/afghan...LePnRgfrtoZNn8aVPMdP9yCzpAab8INTEeBA6QCsnTHTY

Wasn't it just a few months ago, Trump wanted to invite the Taliban to Camp David Maryland for "negotiations"...

Someone needs to put the dunce cap on that dunce!! :pinched:

Maybe his mother did when he was younger before the "pretend Military" Reform school for rich kids stint. No one believes he respects women or likes them. His natal shows he has "mommy issues"

baby boy names arabic and english

W

CapAquaPis

The US didn't have a national quarantine, Trump claimed this act was against the constitution. I'm aware Iran, South Korea, Japan, Switzerland, Sweden and the Netherlands didn't quite have one either. If we have a second wave in any part of the US, we have to lockdown the local clusters, and prevent people for not leaving nor entering the spot (at least without Covid-19 testing of essential people). I really hate Trump for the way he first denied, then downplayed and acts like he's an expert on Covid-19 except he needs to consult Dr Fauci and Dr Birx for their science advice. Election day weekend on Oct 30-Nov 3 may be the start of "the return of the Coronavirus" and when we're all told in 50 states to stay home in the winter season, we all know who to blame for ruining 20-20.