Not doing well, in fact horribly

Opphiucan

Break up was horrible, about 10 days ago. Feeling worse each day - can't talk to friends, lost 7 lbs - trying to focus on work and being surrounded by people and I know this will go away with time but It is so awful.

Can someone tell me if he has gotten back together with his (was going to be) ex wife or has a new love? The way things ended were more bizarre than the whole relationship put together.

I really, really, really would appreciate SOMEONE's help, anyone. I'm not doing well at all. We are not in any contact and at least I would have an answer as to why things ended the way they did.

I'm not good with third party questions - I never know if I'm still the querent or if I stay out of it as far as significators.

Please help. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_300_is_he_back_with_his_ex_wife_d.54817.18115.jpg
    astro_2gw_300_is_he_back_with_his_ex_wife_d.54817.18115.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

kakasya

It didn't work out because you didn't give him his space.

You can't continue to rely on your partner to support all your emotional needs. A partner can only do so much. A spiritual leader / some sort of mentor / respected elder will provide the context for harmony and understanding in future relationships. You must find one today. Network.

kakasya

Opphiucan

Thanks. Probably had something to do with it...I personally think he wanted a partner until his divorce was over and then be free so that makes sense.

Vista

Break up was horrible, about 10 days ago. Feeling worse each day - can't talk to friends, lost 7 lbs - trying to focus on work and being surrounded by people and I know this will go away with time but It is so awful.

Can someone tell me if he has gotten back together with his (was going to be) ex wife or has a new love? The way things ended were more bizarre than the whole relationship put together.

I really, really, really would appreciate SOMEONE's help, anyone. I'm not doing well at all. We are not in any contact and at least I would have an answer as to why things ended the way they did.

I'm not good with third party questions - I never know if I'm still the querent or if I stay out of it as far as significators.

Please help. Thanks.

I am not sure if it's too early to tell with the early degree rising, but since it's almost at 4 degrees i would think it's readable. I don't think he is back with his ex. To me with both his significators Mars and Sun(natural ruler of men) in his turned 5th house, I would say he is just out for casual dating and fun.

Maybe you should post your natal chart with transits and his too if you have his time of birth. Sorry you are feeling so badly....

kakasya

Sorry, I take back part about going looking - networking. Not now, and I don't think analyzing a chart is going to help either. Absolutely forget about what he's up to. That's not important.

Just sit with it - with yourself - with your feelings. Sit with friends. Just sit with them, you don't have to talk. Tell them your astrologer says you don't have to talk. Hold hands. Listen to yourself breathe and don't hold back if it comes out. Better out than in.

Do little things like take dogs to park. And gradually more and then can start looking back if its really bothering. But not now. 10 days is short. In some countries they mourn for 6 months.

kakasya

Vista

Sorry, I take back part about going looking - networking. Not now, and I don't think analyzing a chart is going to help either. Absolutely forget about what he's up to. That's not important.

Just sit with it - with yourself - with your feelings. Sit with friends. Just sit with them, you don't have to talk. Tell them your astrologer says you don't have to talk. Hold hands. Listen to yourself breathe and don't hold back if it comes out. Better out than in.

Do little things like take dogs to park. And gradually more and then can start looking back if its really bothering. But not now. 10 days is short. In some countries they mourn for 6 months.

kakasya
I agree, good advice!! Don't obsess about what he is doing as it will only drive you insane.

Neptune Rising

Hi

Looking at the chart, maybe he is spending time with his kids, or thinking about them? Does he have kids with his soon to be ex wife? Just a guess because he is in his 5th house, in the sign of Aquarius, ruled by Saturn. The first thing that comes to mind is obligations (Saturn), and Mars has left trine to Saturn. Saturn rules his 4th and 5th house and Saturn resides in his 12th - the obligations are weighing him down. Also, he needs to do things his way, Mars in Aquarius.

You love him, Venus in Mars exhaltation. You have been at odds with your emotions - Moon opposed Venus recently.

All I can suggest is give it time, Moon sextile Fortuna as final aspect. I don't think he is involved with someone else.

Let us know.

NR

Neptune Rising

Hi guys

Although there is some lovely and true advice here, can we please try to keep to analysing the horary chart as we are in the horary forum.

Thanks
NR

Vista

Hi guys

Although there is some lovely and true advice here, can we please try to keep to analysing the horary chart as we are in the horary forum.

Thanks
NR

True!!

Didn't consider that the 5th could be his children...that's possible.

Still, I would look to the transits to his natal chart too to see what is happening.

Neptune Rising

True!!

Didn't consider that the 5th could be his children...that's possible.

Still, I would look to the transits to his natal chart too to see what is happening.

Saturn and 5th, maybe, I am curious because it seems to be somehow speaking something to me with Mars being ruled by Saturn.

Agreed, the transits would be very revealing, some challenging aspects have been around these last few months! Maybe Opphiucan, you can post your natal chart with transits in the Predictive Section here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

NR :)

Vista

Saturn and 5th, maybe, I am curious because it seems to be somehow speaking something to me with Mars being ruled by Saturn.

Agreed, the transits would be very revealing, some challenging aspects have been around these last few months! Maybe Opphiucan, you can post your natal chart with transits in the Predictive Section here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

NR :)

Yes, I would think Saturn would be about responsibility, hence caring for children.

I guess we are all agreed that posting both natal charts with transits would give more confirmation about what's going on. Maybe it could give some closure too. People with late mutable and early cardinal on their angles are having a really difficult time...speaking from experience of course.
icon10.gif

Opphiucan

Thanks everyone I did not get responses on my email.
1. He does not have children, he has two step daughters that he took crazy amounts of responsibility for in his marriage - right before they separated he bought them cars (in his name) expecting to be paid back. College loans. Makes him sound like a nice guy - but he is anything but nice, plus you never really know from just one side of the story.
He is losing almost everything in his divorce and his attorney has asked to be relieved as his attorney of record as he is so unstable, on pills - hot headed, impossible to deal with.
I have no idea anything going on with him now. 10 days is nothing but it feels like a lifetime. Such a cruel ending and for the first time I responded the same way instead of being a doormat.

He is spending time with friends. He's never had any and basically is hanging out with someone who makes Charlie Sheen look like Florence Nightingale - that's when our problems started. They went out one night, he didn't tell me, then called and degraded me in front of him, I just hung up, bit my nails and realized I can't compete with a friend like that. Too fragile.

He was nice and loving at times, but he attempted to break up then took it back and I RAN...

Sad. I remember the good times but writing about the bad times I know people are scratching their heads...someone told me he had no value for me and was not missing me at all from the chart as well.

L

Opphiucan

My chart is the first, llhp
His chart is the second, pb.

Thank you everyone for doing this. We've been seeing each other for a year and it's been on/ off / on / off...

The mention of all the co signing of cars, loans etc. would be a dreaded responsibility since their own father probably should have done it (they were 18 and 21 I think?) and the divorce was obviously coming, he didn't see it.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_03_llhp_2011217.jpg
    astro_24gw_03_llhp_2011217.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_24gw_85_pb_2011217.jpg
    astro_24gw_85_pb_2011217.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 19