Would I well working with animals?

ChildOfVenus

Do you think I'd do well working with animals?

Attachments

• animals.jpg
    animals.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 24

Ukpoohbear

Moon in 6th is an indicator as well as Venus square Neptune. Have you ever thought about end of life care, dentistry or becoming a masseuse?

ChildOfVenus

Moon in 6th is an indicator as well as Venus square Neptune. Have you ever thought about end of life care, dentistry or becoming a masseuse?

Yes, I recently finished school for Massage Therapy. And I've thought about Hospice Massage. But I need a second career option. When I was a kid I wanted to volunteer at my local Humane Society. And I've always been into saving stray cats. I took in two stray cats when they were kittens and a puppy. Sometimes I feed stray cats in the neighboorhood. But I stopped because It was really heartbreaking when I found out the stray cat I was feeding died due to being attacked by other cats. She had kittens so It just really hurt a lot.

Ukpoohbear

Yes, I recently finished school for Massage Therapy. And I've thought about Hospice Massage. But I need a second career option. When I was a kid I wanted to volunteer at my local Humane Society. And I've always been into saving stray cats. I took in two stray cats when they were kittens and a puppy. Sometimes I feed stray cats in the neighboorhood. But I stopped because It was really heartbreaking when I found out the stray cat I was feeding died due to being attacked by other cats. She had kittens so It just really hurt a lot.

What happened to the kittens did you find them? What about concentrating on the massage therapy, building up a client base and offer therapy for cats? You could even volunteer at an animal shelter and give therapy for free there (good exposure). I know it sounds weird to offer therapy for cats but humans would pay anything to treat their pets and you’ll be doing good deeds.

ChildOfVenus

What happened to the kittens did you find them? What about concentrating on the massage therapy, building up a client base and offer therapy for cats? You could even volunteer at an animal shelter and give therapy for free there (good exposure). I know it sounds weird to offer therapy for cats but humans would pay anything to treat their pets and you’ll be doing good deeds.

Both are my pets now yeah I know but I would still need some kind of training to Massage animals. I only learned the anatomy of the human body in Massage School. I wish they would have offered a class for animals though.

Ukpoohbear

Maybe you just need a licence? There’s all sorts of new age gadgets like sound bowls you could do for therapy sessions.