I am worried, what does this mean?

Jovee1982

Can someone help me with interpretation of my chart?

I recently begin to get into astrology. I finally found some closure with understanding who I am which has helped with confidence and depression. But then sometimes I read things that make me worried or feel doomed and that does not help with my depression. I found that I have a octile Triangle, and septile triangle “exact” whatever that means. To be honest I just want to be in love, have a stable financial and family life. Can I obtain this or is my natal working against me. (Having trouble putting it into a clickable link)

Last edited:

Jovee1982

I figured it out. I attach my Natal chart. Any insight would be much appreciated it. :love:

I recently begin to get into astrology. I finally found some closure with understanding who I am which has helped with confidence and depression. But then sometimes I read things that make me worried or feel doomed and that does not help with my depression. I found that I have a octile Triangle, and septile triangle “exact” whatever that means. To be honest I just want to be in love, have a stable financial and family life. Can I obtain this or is my natal working against me. (Having trouble putting it into a clickable link)

Attachments

• jovone natal chart.jpg
    jovone natal chart.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2nd info on natal chart Jovone.jpg
    2nd info on natal chart Jovone.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17

Amit89

I feel with your 8th house stellium you are charismatic and have luck, power with money or you will have, that's what I feel. You are driven by deep relationships.

I feel you are a deep, emotional person.

There's nothing wrong in your chart, I feel you are intense and also driven.

You have sun, Venus in the 12th house.

To find love you need to work on yourself and put yourself out there.

I'll come back with more.

Last edited: