I'm worried For My Bf!!! Help me understand this Transit!

Evex11

So My Boyfriend Of Two Years Has always Been Very Kind And Open To everyone. He's had Numerous People Live with Him at his Home..To which I've had Issues with in the past...Anyways I feel Like Transit Neptune in Pisces Coming Exactly Conjunct his Descendant has Really starting Kicking him in His butt For Literally Opening His Heart and his Home For EVERYONE! Neptune in Pisces Is at 15 Degrees Right Now and His DSC is at 17 Degrees. Can Anybody going through This Transit Relate or Do you know somebody Personally going through this? Currently He has A Low life living with Him That Isn't Doing anything But Gambling His Life Away and He's a Pisces Sun. Just any Advice to Give my Bf? I mean I feel like This Guy living with Him Is using him and Going to F something up Sooner than later?? He does Pay half the electric Bill but I mean C'mon the guy is 56. But really I'm really interested When It becomes Exact..Just asking anybody on Here For experience and or with any Planet Conjunction with Neptune transiting!

Lin

One transit, even one Neptune transit, is not enough to answer your question. You are right in assuming he has drawn to him people who are Neptunian and who might take advantage of him; but this alone doesn't answer the question of why he ignores YOU and your needs since he is your boyfriend.

So....first, I would say please post his chart with current transits. So the whole picture can be seen.
Second, if I were you I would want to study my own chart for compatibilty with this man. Inviting other people into his living space seems to indicate that he doesn't feel equally about you as you do about him. As he is ignoring your needs.

I also would just stay away for a while. When he realizes your "position" extends to actions and not just words, perhaps he will wake up - or not.

If he doesn't then obviously you are not important to him.

If you just nag him and tell him how he is being taken advantage of, it's possible that you will alienate him further.

Staying away would allow you to see how long it takes him to figure it out.

If he asks you why you can say that 3 is a crowd. If he wants to run a boarding house that is not what you see as being a goal for relationship in your life.
"we are either a couple or we aren't."

In other words YOU have to make the "stand". Not in words but in actions. By staying away and having him approach you. that is the ONLY way you are going to be able to figure out just how important (or not) you are in his life.

Two years is a long time to be together without some form of commitment. And certainly that can't happen with others living in his home.

YOu don't say if he owns this house....if he needs to rent a room....etc.

If he owns but can't afford it why hasn't he sold it and moved to a smaller, less expensive place. You don't say if you are working and if you and he could live in one place and share expenses. So.....there's a lot of "unknown" data here.

If he has never brought up the future with you, then obviously he is not thinking of a future with you. So....you really have very little option here....if it were me I would want to know if I were wasting my time.
LIN