will ben and I get together?

summer92

I recently ended things with someone after seeing him for 5 months - this was the most dramatic and passionate relationship I've been in (the drama was endless - he's a leo sun/pisces moon and I'm an aries sun/cancer moon).

We have ended things and decided to stop seeing eachother as it was not healthy, however I'm finding it very hard since leaving him.

I'm Jupiter,he's mercury - we're both in leo. the moon's opposite to mars in 5th house perfectly describes our last encounter. I'm in the 8th house which describes my state.

I can see a conjunction happening in 13 units. - perhaps weeks? the relationship was addictive - and it's apush/pull - we keep coming back to eachother. We've tried breaking up 5 times so far but end up together.

We can never stay with each other for the long term as we're both very different,and want different things . I'd like to settle down,and he doesn't want that.

I might reconcile things for the lsat time in late august or September and end it after as we have no future together.

Going cold turkey on him has made me realise that this was like a drug.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_me_n_ben_60232_30227.gif
    astro_w2at_01_me_n_ben_60232_30227.gif
    58.5 KB · Views: 55

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not encouraged about the prospects of your getting back together. He is combust the Sun, so not doing very well in this matter of getting back together. And you/Jupiter are square malefic retrograde Saturn in the unfortunate 12th, which also does not bode well. You as signified by Moon are in your detriment and averse by aspect to Jupiter. Moon's next aspect is an opposition, which is not favorable for the unfolding of the question.

Merc does come up to join you/Jup in Leo, but not before first joining retrograding Venus first. This suggests his meeting another woman, perhaps someone he knew before he met you?

I think the chart may point to the opportunity for you to build on the withdrawal you have endured, but also accomplished in this breakup. A relationship where there are five breakups over five months does not point to the kind of stability and commitment that nourishes and sustains us. I am sorry for the difficult feelings you are having and truly congratulate you on trying to take an objective look at what may be doing on.

summer92

thank you Ilene

I think the retrograde venus might be his friend who he had a relationship with before (only sexual), but they ended things as they wanted different things in life. our basis was only physical,but it ended it being more especially from my side as I fell in love with him.

I feel like I might get back for a short and brief period later on as I miss him. It was not a healthy relationship but more like an addiction

IleneK

Premium Member
thank you Ilene

I think the retrograde venus might be his friend who he had a relationship with before (only sexual), but they ended things as they wanted different things in life. our basis was only physical,but it ended it being more especially from my side as I fell in love with him.

I feel like I might get back for a short and brief period later on as I miss him. It was not a healthy relationship but more like an addiction

If this is an unhealthy, addictive relationship, I must ask why you would consider getting back with him, even for a short period.

Because you miss the addiction?

This really does not sound like you are acting your interest. Perhaps you do not have much experience with addiction, and for that I am glad. I would only urge you to consider that getting together with an addiction because you miss it is the perfect prescription for even greater suffering.

I am truly wishing you the best, my friend. Do try to make wise choices.

summer92

Thank you ilene
I know that it was q bad relationship and we both knew it wouldn't last - however he stuck out only due to the physical reasons and like I said it was hard to end things due to the passion. There's so much attraction between us , and now I'm feeling the withdrawal symptoms.

IleneK

Premium Member
Best to experience the upsetting feelings. Just have them.
This is the only way that they will dissipate. They will, you know, and then you will be free to chose someone who is actually good for you.

rafaella

Sorry, Summer but I don't see the point to asking this question, if you already broken up and you know its not healthy then wouldn't it be better to let it go? You want to get back together and then break up again? Whats the point of going back together? You are going to go through the same hurt and sorrow like you are doing now.

I understand you are hurting now, then perhaps just let him go. He is not right for you. This man is more about his sexuality, his physical needs. Look both Mercury and Sun are in Leo. Mercury is combust by the Sun (sun represents him as a man, his 'animal' side) Mercury cannot think clearly because its all about Sun. Sun rules Mercury, Sun combusts Mercury and Sun is very strong. There is no place for anyone else, but his needs.

I think you are better off going separate ways. Moon will sextile malefic Saturn next and leave Capricorn. Moon will enter sign where it is in detriment of Sun, in aqua. You will then dislike him, or at least this 'animal' side of him and perhaps other men too. I'm afraid this relationship may have just brought on more problems for you to trust any other man with you heart.

I do hope you take Ilene's advice and move forward!

best wishes!

summer92

Sorry, Summer but I don't see the point to asking this question, if you already broken up and you know its not healthy then wouldn't it be better to let it go? You want to get back together and then break up again? Whats the point of going back together? You are going to go through the same hurt and sorrow like you are doing now.

I understand you are hurting now, then perhaps just let him go. He is not right for you. This man is more about his sexuality, his physical needs. Look both Mercury and Sun are in Leo. Mercury is combust by the Sun (sun represents him as a man, his 'animal' side) Mercury cannot think clearly because its all about Sun. Sun rules Mercury, Sun combusts Mercury and Sun is very strong. There is no place for anyone else, but his needs.

I think you are better off going separate ways. Moon will sextile malefic Saturn next and leave Capricorn. Moon will enter sign where it is in detriment of Sun, in aqua. You will then dislike him, or at least this 'animal' side of him and perhaps other men too. I'm afraid this relationship may have just brought on more problems for you to trust any other man with you heart.

I do hope you take Ilene's advice and move forward!

best wishes!

'think you are better off going separate ways. Moon will sextile malefic Saturn next and leave Capricorn. Moon will enter sign where it is in detriment of Sun, in aqua. You will then dislike him, or at least this 'animal' side of him and perhaps other men too. I'm afraid this relationship may have just brought on more problems for you to trust any other man with you heart.'

totally hate him now!!

' not encouraged about the prospects of your getting back together. He is combust the Sun, so not doing very well in this matter of getting back together. And you/Jupiter are square malefic retrograde Saturn in the unfortunate 12th, which also does not bode well. You as signified by Moon are in your detriment and averse by aspect to Jupiter. Moon's next aspect is an opposition, which is not favorable for the unfolding of the question.

Merc does come up to join you/Jup in Leo, but not before first joining retrograding Venus first. This suggests his meeting another woman, perhaps someone he knew before he met you?

I think the chart may point to the opportunity for you to build on the withdrawal you have endured, but also accomplished in this breakup. A relationship where there are five breakups over five months does not point to the kind of stability and commitment that nourishes and sustains us. I am sorry for the difficult feelings you are having and truly congratulate you on trying to take an objective look at what may be doing on.

that's the lady he cheated me on with - he's still sleeping with her as far as im aware and they're good friends :)

excellent horary reading everyone :biggrin::biggrin:

rafaella

Thanks for updating! Im glad you finally saw who he was and moved on... You seem way more mature now with the current guy. well done!

All the best with future romances!