Jibreil

Banned
Besiktas v Liverpool

Team that kicks-off wins.

Fiorentina v Tottenham

Team that kicks-off loses.

Jibreil

Banned
Came across this very interesting Blog which demonstrates J. Frawley's methods used in Football & much more... Worth the read
Code:
http://joaomedeiros.org/en/category/blog/sports/

sven555

Unlucky everyone!

The kick-off method is a great method, but in my opinion should only be used as a tie-breaker if the event chart suggests balance between the 2 teams.

Besiktas vs Liverpool.
Fiorentina vs Tottenham.
Inter Milan vs Celtic.
Everton vs Young Boys.

For me personally, I predicted Besiktas to Win, Fiorentina to Win, Inter to Win and Everton to Win.

They all won.

Why?

Think about it, the chart always suggests the result of 1 game or leg. Not who progresses. Liverpool won 1-0 at Anfield, so Besiktas needed to score to at least have a chance of progression; therefore, the chart would require Besiktas to have even greater force to overcome Liverpool (Who were odds on to win at the beginning).

BUT...

They were some super strong testimonies in the charts of all 4 games yesterday.

Besiktas vs Liverpool. --> Moon Conjunct POF (Applying 1 deg)
Fiorentina vs Tottenham. --> Moon Conjunct MC in 10th (Seperating 1 deg)
Inter Milan vs Celtic. --> Moon Conjunct MC in 10th (Seperating 3 deg)
Everton vs Young Boys. --> Moon Conjunct POF (Seperating 1 deg)

Seeing as Conjunction is the strongest aspect to have, they provided the ASC team with enough power to win the match in 90 minutes. This explains why we had no draws in these 4 games.

Assigning the colours of each team was pretty straight forward too. Using the ruler of the ASC/DSC to confirm colour too.

In the instance of Besiktas vs Liverpool, Liverpool played well in periods due to there DSC (Aries) having it's ruler Mars in the same house (7th) and in exaltation, where it was the opposite for the ASC (Libra) having Venus in (7th) in Fall.

Sometimes you need to look beyond the kick off method! :tongue:

Jibreil

Banned
Kick-off method works better for me than any other I've tried. These two I clearly jumbled the predictions due to hasty posting.