Worried about Saturn T-square in chart, any dampening / softening aspects?

BaoSanniang

I am pretty freaked out because my Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter are all square my Saturn. I worry that I'll have a life filled with hardship and sadness ahead of me, I've had to deal with an abusive family situation and parents' divorce when I was 7. Much of my life up to this point (I am 22) has been in "preservation mode", where I have battled personal demons and abuse just to preserve a good and pure self as much as possible. Deep down I am a kind, caring, but hesitant and conservative kind of person. I hope it's not all bad, so if there are any mitigating or softening aspects in my chart let me know. I'd also like an overall reading of my chart.

astro_w2gw_andrew_teng.64165.189317.png

Amit89

The abusive situation and the divorce may be indicated by Saturn in the 4th.

Squaring to your sun, Jupiter in the first it may manifest as low self esteem, low confidence.

Squares are inner tensions so you may need to do some self love and inner healing.

You do have a good Venus trine your moon, sextile Saturn and trine Uranus which is very positive. Moon is in your second with Venus and mars in the 6th all in air signs.

I've seen charts with oppositions and square where people are successful and do have good lives. I have sun in the 10th conjuct Chiron, with sun opposing Saturn, Neptune and Uranus and I'm financially successful and doing well.

It's your free will, make something.

Last edited: