Pluto transits grand trine

Astrodawn

Hi
I hope someone can give me some input on a transit that is a bit above my knowledge.

My boyfriend currently has Pluto 1 degree from an exact conjunction to his sun 14 Capricorn (4th house) his sun in is a grand trine with Jupiter 16 Taurus (8th house) and Uranus 14 Pluto 16 Virgo (12th house)

I am somewhat concerned about this as when I had Pluto conjunct sun a few years ago I had a number of close deaths occur in my life however his is activating his grand trine and I'm not sure how to to interpret this this is my attempt.

Pluto transiting his 4th house sun has seen him fixing up his home and he is doing jobs and having house modifications he's been meaning to do for 12 years with a number of big plans still on going, he wants to build an extension ultimately although finances are not there for that at the minute. He is complaining of feeling drained and has been suffering considerably with a back injury he received years ago, he said it's worse now than ever.

With Jupiter in the 8th he has an ability and need to understand the hidden or psychological workings of people and has also an open mind to the occult and has a big interest in history (currently metal detecting) as Jupiter is the planet of expansion could it be that he is going to inherit or find or win some money? With Pluto trine Jupiter from the 4th could this give him the money to build his extension?

With Pluto and Uranus in the 12th completing the grand trine I'm stuck . A 12th house Pluto does make him repress his emotions which are hidden, yet he understands people in a very psychological way and shows signs of being very psychic. Uranus in the 12th makes him demand personal freedom in all areas , he is quite eccentric he is quite a solitary person and is happy at home and although he has a very confident chatty personality prefers to be at home and only very few ever visit as he doesn't like people being in his 'castle'

Can anyone help me try and piece this Pluto transit activating this grand trine together???

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 26

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]Pluto conjunct Sun; he certainly has an empowered Sun, which makes me think of one who can make anything happen for themselves, and be successful in doing so. Still there also is the matter of 'timing' for us all, and currently the planetary configurations are causing an increasing degree of instability in the world, which in turn has created a significant standstill, as we await some major and significant global changes [political/social/economic]. While we wait, it is difficult to make much real progress. It is good that he can keep himself occupied while he awaits the opportunity he seeks. One has to think in terms of the bigger picture though, to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together. With Neptune in his house of finance, and especially in view of it's opposition to Jupiter this denotes economic disadvantages, which serves to offset the promise of the Grand Trine; since Pluto rules this house, there are bound to be significant challenges for him, [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Also in his chart, the Moon was moving to t-square this opposition, suggesting that sudden and unexpected luck is typically not on the agenda and he has to make his own luck. Interaction between Venus/Uranus/ Pluto may be suggestive that his expectations are a bit unrealistic at times; still Pluto is the 'power of the will'; now transiting his Sun, this is about challenging his ability to be patient without experiencing phases of frustration, and loss of hope. The question may be whether he has the stamina and endurance to withstand possible setbacks that could besiege him. Changes can come about very unexpectedly, and especially now with the Grand Cross configuration involving Pluto/Uranus/Jupiter and Mars...with this transit he could experience challenges that could hit him at the very level of his Soul. Remember that Pluto is about the difference for materialistic need versus spiritual awareness...:smile: [/FONT]

Frisiangal

He is complaining of feeling drained and has been suffering considerably with a back injury he received years ago, he said it's worse now than ever

This would fit very well with transiting Neptune (modern ruler 6th)conjoining his secondary progressed Sun in Pisces, still in the 5th house.
In medical astrology the back/spine sees the influences of the Leo-Aquarius axis, with their rulers Sun-Uranus (modern) or Saturn (traditional). There is a psychosomatic correlation with the toning of one's backbone. S.P. Sun conjoined Saturn several years ago, which could account for the on-going painful condition. Saturn is very much 'cause breeds effect'.
Saturn, as Sun ruler, is unaspected in Pisces. This could suggest one who is a strong anchor that can weather any storm, OR one that feels and allows themselves to be tossed around by conditional circumstances that they feel unable to control, and/or accept and deal with.

I dislike rounded birth times which provide angles just in or out of a sign. A few minutes difference can present a completely different picture where rulerships are concerned and it's difficult to pin down their influence, especially through life's progression.
However, the heavy influence of the water houses and signs would not be particularly suggestive of an overtly 'outgoing' type.

I am already under the influence of transiting Pluto to my Moon. A situation from 'those in power' is already occuring that is beyond any personal control on my part because Moon represents responses to outer influence. In your friend's case, transiting Pluto is aspecting his well aspected Sun. He is being faced with and by the power of will. It depends upon whether he feels that overpowering circumstances are working against him; OR,
whether they are working FOR and IN him, through which he can put any difficult past situations behind him and 'start over'. If he has had to work through the strong squares in his chart and has been successful, he could experience a new lease of life dawning. In this case, the grand cross in the cardinal signs and houses can bring a turn around in personal circumstances of a positive and not negative nature, IF he is aware of it.

Good luck to him.

Astrodawn

Hi Thanks to you both for your responses!

I was thinking it would have been a little more black and white with the grande trine/kite but your input have been much appreciated in helping me understand aspects like this.

He has hard quite an eventful life with bouts of bad luck and so hopefully this has hardened him up. There doesnt seem to be anything in his life currently that is causing much upset, but well I know the power of pluto/sun and the grand cross could bring something suddenly.

His back pain is constant and is getting him down but for the rest of his life he said he is strangely content (although he is extremely moody at present) we shall see, i will update if anything comes of these aspects.

Thanks again