Solar Return Chart

princess valhalla

Hi! I'm trying to interpret my solar return chart but I'm not very good at it. :annoyed: I was hoping that someone can help? What are some of the important themes that I can expect this year?

I notice a couple of t-squares. Jupiter in Cancer (12th) opposite Pluto in Capricorn (5th) both square Uranus in Aries (on the 9th house cusp.) Then there is Mars in Libra (2nd/3rd house) opposite Uranus (9th house cusp) both squared by Sun in Sag (5th) also POF (5th) and Pluto in Capricorn (5th.) So there are 3 focal points to this t-square. Sun/Pluto midpoint = POF. Almost a Grand Cardinal Cross with the missing leg @ around 6-10 Cancer in the 11th. Retro :jupiter: in :cancer: @ 17'32 in 12th on 11th house cusp.

There is a mutual reception :mars: in :libra: and :venus: :capricorn: in 6th. :mars: is also in mutual reception with :saturn: in :scorpio:.

Vertex conjunct :mercury: in :sagittarius:. :moon: in :leo: conjunct ascendant but still in 12th.

:saturn: opposite midheaven. :annoyed:

Just observations but not sure how to interpret. Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks.

JUPITERASC

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't use solar return charts because they represent, IMO, too big a time span for too many things.

While I have two of the best volumes on them, I've never been able to narrow them down enough to determine what is what. yOU COULD BREAK THEM DOWN MONTH TO MONTH but then you would be using a solar return as if it was a lunar return.

I ten to use tertiary and minor progressed charts to look at current challenges, and then Venus returns for love life and finances, and Mars Returns for new adventures, and mercury returns for communication and publishing, etc.

JUPITERASC

Because the Solar Return Chart focuses on specific factors
that are particularly highlighted for one specific year only,
then the Solar Return is an important Yearly factor to consider
in relation to the Natal Chart on which it is based :smile: