Will I have new job offers?

TamaraL

Hello everyone,
I made a new chart on career issues asking whether:

"Will I have a new job offer soon?"

Scorpio ASC= Mars in 1 Aries deg placed in 5th House.

I assume this is a 10th House issue- Leo, as the Sun rules Leo, is very weak in the 8th House.

I have no idea if this my anxiety-negativity interfering here but it looks like a no. Any other interpretations?

Background: I have briefly worked this year, completed a new course, and send many CVs. However, the current Covid-19 crisis has affected all fields and the cultural sector (my field) as well.

I am not able to find compatible opportunities and get a sense of achievement. It is dishearting to have given so much of your time and passion without being able to evolve in your field of choice. I don't like the word career. In the past, I have had charts reflecting a very accurate portrayal of my situation. I would appreciate any help with this chart. Thank you.

Best,
T,

Attachments

• New Job.jpg
    New Job.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Chrysalis

The MC is in a pitted degree this would be bringing delays in your career. There is a partile applying trine from moon to Sun which will bring you a new job, but with the MC degree and the fixed angles, you may have to wait a little longer.

The time frame I'm giving you is around the end of this month.

TamaraL

The MC is in a pitted degree this would be bringing delays in your career. There is a partile applying trine from moon to Sun which will bring you a new job, but with the MC degree and the fixed angles, you may have to wait a little longer.

The time frame I'm giving you is around the end of this month.

First of all, thank you Chrysalis, overall I am aware that there will be delays due to the Covid-19. I will continue to sent CV's.

TamaraL

Update: I received a negative answer from my recent application...I am very familiar with rejection at this point. Does anyone have another imput on this chart?