Will it be beneficial for me to go that university for medical residency?

Mervuchka

Soon, I have a medical residency exam, I am so confused, will it be beneficial for me to attend internal medicine residency program of that university which I have graduated
Any comments will be appreciated.
1 august 2020/mersin/09.15
https://imgur.com/gallery/bxuuvdi

Last edited:

waybread

I think you would do well at this university.

You are ruled by Mercury, and universities are 9th house matters, ruled by Venus in this chart. Venus is in Mercury's sign of Gemini, and Mercury is in the terms of Venus, so I think they'd be happy to accept you.

But is your heart really in it?

The moon shows you emotional stake in the matter. The moon in this chart is in detriment (in Capricorn) and its next aspect is to its house ruler Jupiter (planetary ruler of higher education.) Jupiter in Capricorn is in the sign of its fall, and is further weakened by being retrograde. You seem unhappy with this outcome.

Do you feel some obligation to stay at the same university? Are you also applying for positions elsewhere?

Mervuchka

I think you would do well at this university.

You are ruled by Mercury, and universities are 9th house matters, ruled by Venus in this chart. Venus is in Mercury's sign of Gemini, and Mercury is in the terms of Venus, so I think they'd be happy to accept you.

But is your heart really in it?

The moon shows you emotional stake in the matter. The moon in this chart is in detriment (in Capricorn) and its next aspect is to its house ruler Jupiter (planetary ruler of higher education.) Jupiter in Capricorn is in the sign of its fall, and is further weakened by being retrograde. You seem unhappy with this outcome.

Do you feel some obligation to stay at the same university? Are you also applying for positions elsewhere?

I would be really happy if I immediately pass the exam, but noone could know what is best for her/him. I am really into internal medicine, but
I am concerned about my future whether it is the right field for me!

Thank you for your really precious comment!☺️☺️☺️
By the way I have natal capri moon, natal retro capri jupiter. I don’t know does it matter?