Three Gov Roles: Will I get one?

WisdomJoy

Hey everyone,

I applied for three cool roles this week. Two I want much more than the other lol All three are gov roles and great positions regardless. I cross-referenced my analysis with Barbara Dunn's book (thanks to a friend that recommended it) because she has a section on careers and 10th house.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 11.14.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 11.14.43 PM.png

Testimonies (+)
- 10th house ruler, mars, exalted, makes a sextile to Saturn, ascendent BUT it doesn't happen until mars changes signs (0 degrees Ari). I think because they are already in orb, this would be considered valid.
- I believe P.Fort sitting in my 1st house brings my good luck

Testimonies (-)
- Moon in 4th house, not in the 10th
- Saturn in the 1st house, strong, but weak by retrograde, not in the 10th house
- mutual reception is not good: Mars receives Saturn by fall in Ari

Mars succedent and Saturn is L1, so there will likely be a massive delay. I think mars sitting in my second house is interesting, all three of these positions would be great for my career.

I welcome any builds anyone might have.

Thanks,
WJ

Chrysalis

Lot of employers is at Gemini 8° in the 5th house in a bright degree
You/Saturn are in a pitted degree
Saturn rx away from lot
L10 mars flows towards the lot
Moon flows towards the lot
Lot in same sign as NN
Lot ruler mercury flows towards the lot
POF in 1st house

It looks like you could be getting one of the roles, but there will be a slight delay due to unforeseen difficulties, with regard to how this will go, with you/Saturn being in a pitted degree.

Time frame would be around two months-ish.

waybread

By "roles" do you mean jobs?

Mars at 27 Pisces is not exalted, although it is in its own triplicity and sect. It gained a domicile when it moved into Aries and sextiled Saturn at the end of June. As the chart stands, however, the two are out-of-sign.

Saturn in Aquarius is domiciled (traditional ruler) but retrograde in the 12th house. We might count it as in the first house but it is turning away from the ascendant.

The moon is angular and in mutual reception with Mercury. It applies to a conjunction with beneficial Venus. Is working from home an option with any of these positions? This might be consistent with Saturn in the sequestered 12th house.

I view this testimony as mixed. But I'll go out on a limb and say yes-- but possibly not the one you want the most.

Good luck, and let us know how it works out.

Last edited: