Mars conjunct Rahu. 7th House.

prinnymik

Okay, how bad is this?

I have this in my chart and everything I've read is scary. I've had 2 readings by vedic astrologers and they told me it's very bad and that I will not get married and find happiness with a partner.

Is it all true?

I'm not an angry person. I'm very quiet and shy, but I have attracted abusive/violent partners in the past. The astrologer told me it's not the fault of my partners, it's my fault because it's in my chart. Does this make men want to be abusive towards me?

Should I stay single? Kinda scared... :unsure:

April 3rd, 1985
18:17
Sydney, Australia

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.43.31 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.43.31 pm.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Rahu since 8/September/2018. This major-period operates for 18 years so it will continue till 7/September/2036.
Rahu is with Mars in the seventh house of marriage/relationship. Mars is in sambandh (close relationship) with Saturn in Scorpio. Jupiter is debilitated in the chart and it is again in very close relationship with Saturn. Jupiter is not a good planet for this chart.
I am afraid the apprehension that the vedic astrologers have expressed to you is correct. You marriage during the major-period of Rahu will have a partner who may not shirk from resorting to violence.

Virinchi

Before your predictions, read this (though not directly related to you)

I met one woman 5 years back. She was already married but abusive husband.
She would get verbal and physical assaults almost everyday.
I asked her what is stopping from divorce, when she got a high paying job, still young to get re-married, no children yet..
She showed her horoscope and I sent her to a past life regression therapist and i also witnessed her session.
In her regression, she revealed the reason for her continuing in that abusive relation.
In past life she was husband and he was wife ! She is just getting paid back.

Rahu+Mars brings violent partners but thats not reason for multiple breakups.
One can have a violent partner and live with them for a life time.
Venus (Retrograde) is the main reason here.
You expect love to be ideal but in reality it is NOT.
In a past life, there were external forces beyond your control to keep you and your lover apart; thus, you never learned how to conduct a mature, productive relationship.

No matter whom you want to love in future, you will only end up in broken relation.
Adding to this is Mercury and Saturn retro.

You need to be watchful during late 2020 and early 2021 as a person who enters in your life during that period can raise false hopes and destroy everything very soon

prinnymik

Thank you for your response.

Your story about that woman is interesting because I have let an abusive partner stay in my life for years. I've always thought I was him in a past life. I dreamt about him before I met him and I constantly have dreams I was him in a past life.

Thank you for the warning about meeting a person end of 2020, beginning of 2021. I'll be sure not to date anyone.

Will this karma last my entire lifetime? Or until I learn? Or do I have to be in pain my entire life?

Virinchi

Your karma is like pain of a forced surgery.
When you learn, you'll still have surgery but with anesthesia.

More specific dates to be watchful will be from 23 january 2021 for next few months

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mars-rahu hyper-impulsive in aries 7th, 18yrs rahu dasa now;
getting attracted to such action oriented aggressive males;
growth through toxic international operations
in police, defence, anesthetics, pesticides, gas cutting, acting skills, etc
prone to toxic health issues abdominals-head-brain etc,
mars lord 2nd over 7th, financial support from spouse;

while prone to rise-fall in life;
need prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
light mustard oil lamp tuesday mornings at the alter at home;

Jup debilated cap, settling for conservative-traditional husband;
sat aspect own cap, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements
in domestic comforts, property, counseling roles etc;
jup elevated aspect cancer 10th supportive of career-reputation;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
offer yellow flowers to saint of faith sat evenings;

Lords 1/7 venus-mars over pisces-aries friendly signs,
relationships by mere attractions developing mutuality
and stability in marriage;

Venus significator for relationships elevated pisces but negating to 6th,
tending to negate relationships to care; selfless in atttitude;

sun-mer-venus pisces 6th,
literary-oratory-astro-medicine-pharma-artistic aptitudes;
prefer to work in learning-teaching work environments;
able to impress through power of personality
and win through personal charm,

mercury debilated, emotional and confused,
gradual improvements, debilation cancelled by elevated venus;
mercury lord 9th for luck-education;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

Venus combust,
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Sat scorpio 2nd for family-finances-speech-education;
research-occult-forensic-metallurgical-mech-technical aptitudes,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
earnings in distant lands; restricted finances;
strained relationship with father;
float 1.25kg black lentils over clean flowing river sat after sunset every birthday;

ketu SNode libra ascendant, attention catching looks,
pain-injury-surgery head-brain-kidneys-abdominals;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home fri evenings;

Do share feedbacks how true
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas etc

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

prinnymik

More specific dates to be watchful will be from 23 january 2021 for next few months

What period is happening from 23rd January? Rahu antardasha?

In Western astrology, I'm going through my Jupiter return at this time and it's predicted I'll meet someone. I think I'll lock myself inside during this time!

Strangely, I'm feeling fine now during my Rahu mahadasha. My Mars mahadasha was a nightmare. Especially Mars-Saturn... I wanted to end my life. Now that Mars mahadasha is over, I feel relief. But those 7 years were literal hell.

Hopefully Rahu mahadasha is kinder to me than mars was...

Last edited:

prinnymik

Do share feedbacks how true
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas etc

M

Thank you for your detailed response! :smile:

It's true that I'm attracted to confident, aggressive males! My Libra ascendant makes me attractive but it means I attract superficial men.

Something that I can't relate to in Vedic astrology is Saturn in the 2nd house and Jupiter in 4th house Capricorn. In Western astrology, I have Jupiter in Aquarius 5th house and Saturn in 1st... which makes much more sense to me. I don't like conservative men and I would never have a man financially support me. In all my relationships I've financially supported my partner because I have my own business. I also have a wonderful relationship with my father and I'm okay financially, so Saturn and Jupiter placements in Vedic have never made sense to me... but the rest is correct!

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the prompt candid feedback.

the rest is correct, what specifically
in terms of traits-talents-aptitudes-health-life trends-ideas-remedies etc etc

wishing well.

prinnymik

Hello!

Correct:

• Attracted to action-oriented aggressive males
  • Toxic health issues abdominals
  • Medicine-pharma-artistic aptitudes
  • Attention catching looks, pain-injury-surgery kidneys-abdominals

The Jupiter and Saturn traits I can't relate to. Only in Western Placidus astrology can I relate to my Jupiter and Saturn placements.

In fact, every website tells me different houses when I generate my Vedic chart. I don't know which one is true. I'm learning Vedic astrology so it's all still confusing :sideways:

For me, Western astrology correctly describes my personality while Vedic astrology correctly predicts events in my life.

RishiRahul

Okay, how bad is this?

I have this in my chart and everything I've read is scary. I've had 2 readings by vedic astrologers and they told me it's very bad and that I will not get married and find happiness with a partner.

Is it all true?

I'm not an angry person. I'm very quiet and shy, but I have attracted abusive/violent partners in the past. The astrologer told me it's not the fault of my partners, it's my fault because it's in my chart. Does this make men want to be abusive towards me?

Should I stay single? Kinda scared... :unsure:

April 3rd, 1985
18:17
Sydney, Australia

Hello Prinnymik,

I see that you are mostly attracted to the sex type who are aggressive by nature who gets angry/violent easily.

It is also true that you possess the attitude of magnifying relationship issues, having venus as atmakaraka, Rahu as darakaraka, and Rahu Mars conjunct in Aries.

You pursued to majorly focus on money/material from mid 2019 onwards (which you could have originally planned after Feb 2016, being dissapointed).

RishiRahul