Will my marriage end in divorce?

Rays

Husband has an affair and has filed for divorce. 10 years of marriage.
Will I be able to save my marriage or no?
Can someone please advise how is my chart litigation wise in year ahead? He is dragging and forcing me to sign divorce papers.
Please advise.

My chart:
SN4ybZ.jpg

ZyV7MP.jpg

Husband:
SN4ybZ.jpg

ZyV7MP.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rays

Thank you. I will send you a private message.

You are asking a question of the moment; in such a case you note the time you are asking the question; the city province and date where and when the question took place, and a chart of the spheres (heavens) can be ascertained to give the answer to your question, the chart is called a Horary chart, not a natal or progressed chart.

I have attached a chart which was drawn up for the moment your question became clear to me. I have used my address, but I may use yours to give a view of the concern also. I like to compare both charts erected for both provinces to discern for a more accurate interpretation. Here is the chart.

I am sorry you are going through such a trial of unhappiness.

StarDust1

I am very sorry dear but it does look like there are changes coming your way in the marriage. 29 deg. on the Ascendant of your partner's 1st house, (Ascendant) does speak of the wishes for the husband, that he start a new experience of home surroundings, his ruler is in its Fall in Cancer, which is the sign of endings, and rules situations concerning the home. When the Ascendant holds the last degrees of a sign upon it (27 dg. or more rising), situations are over and new experiences are expected to arise, endings are coming about, and there is not much one can do about the situation in some respect.

You are the 7th house ruled of Venus which is in Taurus, dignified and influenced in his 1st house of ruling. Uranus there in your 7th house suddenly changes situations in your marriage for you. I wish I could see something different for you.

You will hold on to the marriage as long as you can, your Venus is in a fixed sign, but he is moving on in his affairs.

Sincerely
StarDust1

Please list your province for another view of the chart perhaps?

Last edited:

Rays

Thank you so much for your time and analysis.

Good or bad, pleasant or sad...I appreciate you checking
In for me. .Many things in life are not in our hands. I wish
It could’ve worked out. I have been trying more than my best.
But doesn’t matter when the other person is in ignorance.

Rays

Husband has an affair and has filed for divorce. 10 years of marriage.
Will I be able to save my marriage or no?
Can someone please advise how is my chart litigation wise in year ahead? He is dragging and forcing me to sign divorce papers.

Birth Details:
Myself: DOB 22/08/81, 2:58am, Punjab India
Husband: DOB 28/09/1979, 4:35am, Delhi India

That woman he is in affair with:
DOB: 2/11/1982, 6:55am, Panipat, India

My chart:
SN4ybZ.jpg

ZyV7MP.jpg

Husband:
SN4ybZ.jpg

ZyV7MP.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rays

Sorry-the given charts are inadequate. Please give birth details.

Sure. Here are the details:
Myself: DOB 22/08/81, 2:58am, Punjab India
Husband: DOB 28/09/1979, 4:35am, Delhi India

That woman he is in affair with:
DOB: 2/11/1982, 6:55am, Panipat, India

Thank you much.

creativei

Saying from your chart .

i say its better you sign the divorce paper and find another guy , more you try to hold much you get blows . your second marriage will be nice ,first marriage is not good . indeed you divorce in this rahu dasa and marry another in jupiter dasa , its starts next year . also you move to another place too .

if 10th n 7th house afflicted married life is not good and also husband character is bad , its even worst if multiple malefics aspects 7th house . your husband nature is not good , to some extent you also not capable of giving bed pleasures , that is the reason he astray . venus is debli for you , you lack physical attraction and marital harmony . on contrary all your partners has huge lust and they go to any extent to satisfy it . either remain unheard of husband affair with generous mind or give him ohysical satisfaction so that he wont go to another girl . else no matter how many marriage you do , same story continues .. .

Rays

Saying from your chart .

i say its better you sign the divorce paper and find another guy , more you try to hold much you get blows . your second marriage will be nice ,first marriage is not good . indeed you divorce in this rahu dasa and marry another in jupiter dasa , its starts next year . also you move to another place too .

if 10th n 7th house afflicted married life is not good and also husband character is bad , its even worst if multiple malefics aspects 7th house . your husband nature is not good , to some extent you also not capable of giving bed pleasures , that is the reason he astray . venus is debli for you , you lack physical attraction and marital harmony . on contrary all your partners has huge lust and they go to any extent to satisfy it . either remain unheard of husband affair with generous mind or give him ohysical satisfaction so that he wont go to another girl . else no matter how many marriage you do , same story continues .. .

Thank you. Its sad to hear but it is what it is. We had been married for 10 years
Wish things were different.

Thank you again. 🙏🏻🙏🏻