Injustice haters: help!

LovBird

Banned
Hello,

Some of you know what we are currently going through; to those who dont, please see my previous thread.

So today, the prosecutor of a corrupted country i wont name, has summoned all my siblings. The documents being in a foreign language we cant read, we dont know why and to whose request (but 99% sure it is from this demonic woman).

We all live abroad, this is covid crisis, we cant just leave to attend next week hearing. But the law there is for sale so they dont care if we cant come.

I mentally dont feel ready to go..so many problems going on, i need a rest..

Now we fear if we dont go, that next time we cross the border, we get arrested.

My question is should i go there to attend to whatever we ve been given notice to attend?

https://ibb.co/4SBhyNh

Sun, me, is peregrine in 9th cusp of foreign lands, very fitting.

7th b@tch is strong and in her 12th..yes, hiding a lot of things, she s not done yet.
Jupiter, ruler of inheritance, is in her 1st. So, this request is from her and inheritance related.

Moon and sun in last degrees.

Moon will trine venus with a wonderful mutual reception. Venus rules 10th of authorities/prosecutor/judge.

Then moon trines (and translates the light from venus to) sun.
Right after, sun will enter its exaltation sign.
So it would be very promising for me/my siblings to go?

Now why is saturn trining mars and pof in 2 units?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You as sun, as you wrote, are appropriately on the cusp of the 9th of foreign matters, as well as laws and lawyers.
Moon approaches first a trine to pluto, co-ruler of the end of the matter, and home, but then sextiles sun.
The 9th ruler is mars, who will receive a square from mercury, ruler of your 2nd of finances, so it will cost you money.
The opposing party as Saturn will receive a trine from mars, an indication of settling the matter. Notice the 7th's ruler of their 2nd of money matters is Jupiter, in 7th, so they hold onto their money. Mars will eventually trine Jupiter, the lawyers favouring them.
Part of Fortune will receive a trine from Saturn, luck on their side.
Sun is in Jupiter's sign, the triplicity and face of mars, and the terms of Saturn.
So you are completely in the hands of the other side.
Should you go? The rulers are not in easy aspect and Chiron is in the 9th.
It does look like "heads you lose, tails also!".

ElenaJ

Sorry, just a note about the virus. Your 6th of health is ruled by Saturn which we saw above is well placed, so at least for this you have no need to worry.

LovBird

Banned
Hi,

Thank you Elena..

The 9th ruler is mars, who will receive a square from mercury, ruler of your 2nd of finances, so it will cost you money
Could it be the travel fares? i dont think lawyers are involved.

The opposing party as Saturn will receive a trine from mars, an indication of settling the matter.
What do you mean by settling the matter? Between us?

mars will eventually trine Jupiter, the lawyers favouring them.
lawyers? Do you mean the judge or prosecutor?

Should you go? The rulers are not in easy aspect and Chiron is in the 9th.
But how about moon, my co ruler, and venus aspects which rules authorities?

katydid

Hi,

Thank you Elena..

Could it be the travel fares? i dont think lawyers are involved.

What do you mean by settling the matter? Between us?

lawyers? Do you mean the judge or prosecutor?

But how about moon, my co ruler, and venus aspects which rules authorities?

So there is a judge and a prosecutor involved, but there are no lawyers for you and your family, to represent your side? Maybe that is the Chiron in the 9th, indicating a painful process for you?

LovBird

Banned
So there is a judge and a prosecutor involved, but there are no lawyers for you and your family, to represent your side? Maybe that is the Chiron in the 9th, indicating a painful process for you?

Sorry, i need to clarify what i know at this time.
We dont have a lawyer. We got a paper sent to us saying we have to present ourselves to the court for inheritance issues. I dont know if this is in front of the judge or a prosecutor first. We cant read that paper because it is in a foreign language and that is what people have translated to us..

katydid

Sorry, i need to clarify what i know at this time.
We dont have a lawyer. We got a paper sent to us saying we have to present ourselves to the court for inheritance issues. I dont know if this is in front of the judge or a prosecutor first. We cant read that paper because it is in a foreign language and that is what people have translated to us..

If it is a probate court and they are sorting out the issues, you might want to see about getting a lawyer, to fight for your rights in this mess.

But if it is already decided and they are just reading you the decision, then its might be too late.

Can you find a probate attorney from your home country, ONLINE? Because maybe you could get the letter translated by a legal mind, before you decide what to do next.

Again that Chiron in the 9th seems like a warning to maybe be more prepared legally before you deal with this situation. :bandit:

LovBird

Banned
If it is a probate court and they are sorting out the issues, you might want to see about getting a lawyer, to fight for your rights in this mess.

But if it is already decided and they are just reading you the decision, then its might be too late.

Can you find a probate attorney from your home country, ONLINE? Because maybe you could get the letter translated by a legal mind, before you decide what to do next.

Again that Chiron in the 9th seems like a warning to maybe be more prepared legally before you deal with this situation. :bandit:

We are trying to. I am waiting for some feedbacks.
The timing is terrible, i have a surgery this week too

LovBird

Banned
Hi
Some news.
The one who was supposed to represent us had covid but even with that, the case has been postponed to the following week..borders are closed, we cant go..