We have bad synastry so why does he like me so much?

ChildOfVenus

I'm not really sure why this guy is so into me and why he likes me so much? Is this just typical Scorpio behavior? He's been saying how he wants to love me. And I'm just not seeing why he has these feelings.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 33

Cary2

Banned
I agree that by the chart comparison alone, it is a puzzle.

I think it is partly in his birth chart, and it is partly in the comparison. He has Mercury closely conjunct Pluto natally, and you have Mars-conjunct-Mars between you in synastry.

I think he lusting after you without much regard for compatibility or love, and his Mercury/Pluto conjunction is obsessing about it.

ChildOfVenus

I agree that by the chart comparison alone, it is a puzzle.

I think it is partly in his birth chart, and it is partly in the comparison. He has Mercury closely conjunct Pluto natally, and you have Mars-conjunct-Mars between you in synastry.

I think he lusting after you without much regard for compatibility or love, and his Mercury/Pluto conjunction is obsessing about it.

Yeah, I have asked him if it's only about sex and he said it's not. I guess astrology isn't everything.

aquarius7000

Yes, but what does it mean when the answer that's given doesn't match real life?

In order for you to determine that it doesn't match real life, you have got to be 100% sure that you can trust the person - sticking to the e.g. at hand. Do you? Are you convinced that he truly loves you?

ChildOfVenus

In order for you to determine that it doesn't match real life, you have got to be 100% sure that you can trust the person - sticking to the e.g. at hand. Do you? Are you convinced that he truly loves you?

No, I don't think he does because we are still getting to know each other. Sometimes I don't know how I feel. I think we need to get to know each other.

aquarius7000

No, I don't think he does because we are still getting to know each other. Sometimes I don't know how I feel. I think we need to get to know each other.

Ok, so that means Astrology could be actually right.

Btw, if the Horary answer does not match real life, as you asked, where you already know the answer, it could have have to do with the astrologer not being that good at the subject, or the querent having asked the Q out of no pressing need, but out of frivolity, for instance.

ChildOfVenus

Ok, so that means Astrology could be actually right.

Btw, if the Horary answer does not match real life, as you asked, where you already know the answer, it could have have to do with the astrologer not being that good at the subject, or the querent having asked the Q out of no pressing need, but out of frivolity, for instance.

Yeah, but what if he does actually like me though? I don't think he would have been talking to me for as long as he has if he didn't.

ElenaJ

The synastry could be considered a so-so one, but your moon/pluto square is in contact with his sun/venus/mercury/pluto stellium. Keep in mind Pluto is his sun co-ruler, so this takes on more importance. The contact reflects his own energy.
Your Pluto sitting on his sun is working out its energy by analysing and digging in deep to understand who he is and what makes him tick. For him this is normal, because he is scorpio. And keep in mind that Pluto/venus is very compelling, it's a very sexy contact. And a scorpio stellium needs that.
The moon/jupiter opposition is very feel-good. Combine this with his Jupiter trine your mercury/jupiter. It's very nice to be together, you two can feel very upbeat, confident and happy together. Mercury is his descendent ruler, so even though he is an intense scorpio, his partners have to be on the light side, intellectual and communicative.
Your descendent Saturn/uranus needs, however, aren't getting much fulfilment here. Squaring your Venus, who has only a very wide contact with his moon/saturn trine. So how are you expressing love to him? Your affection isn't connecting.
Here again, his moon is the female in his life, with a trine to Saturn he looks for a stable concrete reliable woman, and your descendent meets that need.
It looks like he is finding in you contacts that satisfy him, but you aren't able to connect to him to have an equal fulfilment of your needs.
Notice your sun is sitting isolated and not contacting his planets. This is probably what is making you question the relationship. Your ego is not integrating.
A composite could give more insight into how this all works out when you are together.
Also, progressed charts could show if at this particular moment some aspects are being triggered. Possibly there are sun or Venus or moon progressed positions that brought you two together, although once they pass then you'll be left with the bare charts to keep you together. If they are strong, you'll still have a strong relationship, if they aren't it will just pass away in the wind.
I think basically he feels good when he is with you and he is attracted to you.

ChildOfVenus

The synastry could be considered a so-so one, but your moon/pluto square is in contact with his sun/venus/mercury/pluto stellium. Keep in mind Pluto is his sun co-ruler, so this takes on more importance. The contact reflects his own energy.
Your Pluto sitting on his sun is working out its energy by analysing and digging in deep to understand who he is and what makes him tick. For him this is normal, because he is scorpio. And keep in mind that Pluto/venus is very compelling, it's a very sexy contact. And a scorpio stellium needs that.
The moon/jupiter opposition is very feel-good. Combine this with his Jupiter trine your mercury/jupiter. It's very nice to be together, you two can feel very upbeat, confident and happy together. Mercury is his descendent ruler, so even though he is an intense scorpio, his partners have to be on the light side, intellectual and communicative.
Your descendent Saturn/uranus needs, however, aren't getting much fulfilment here. Squaring your Venus, who has only a very wide contact with his moon/saturn trine. So how are you expressing love to him? Your affection isn't connecting.
Here again, his moon is the female in his life, with a trine to Saturn he looks for a stable concrete reliable woman, and your descendent meets that need.
It looks like he is finding in you contacts that satisfy him, but you aren't able to connect to him to have an equal fulfilment of your needs.
Notice your sun is sitting isolated and not contacting his planets. This is probably what is making you question the relationship. Your ego is not integrating.
A composite could give more insight into how this all works out when you are together.
Also, progressed charts could show if at this particular moment some aspects are being triggered. Possibly there are sun or Venus or moon progressed positions that brought you two together, although once they pass then you'll be left with the bare charts to keep you together. If they are strong, you'll still have a strong relationship, if they aren't it will just pass away in the wind.
I think basically he feels good when he is with you and he is attracted to you.
I think he also likes me because I’m a Taurus Sun with him having Moon in Taurus. I do feel comfortable sharing things with him. A lot of things I don’t share with others. I can be open about how I really feel without having to hide. Sometimes it feels like therapy when I talk to him lol I feel like he accepts me.

ElenaJ

The sun/moon in taurus is too wide an orb to really be effective.Although it is true that they are in the same sign, and these are two of the most personal points in a chart.
The type of sharing and openness you describe comes from the Jupiter trust and mutual bolstering.

ChildOfVenus

The sun/moon in taurus is too wide an orb to really be effective.Although it is true that they are in the same sign, and these are two of the most personal points in a chart.
The type of sharing and openness you describe comes from the Jupiter trust and mutual bolstering.

Everyone seems to have different opinions about the Sun and Moon being in the same sign. But not conjunct because I've been told that it it's still relevant. I do feel like he understands my need for comfort and stability as a Taurus Sun.

aquarius7000

Everyone seems to have different opinions about the Sun and Moon being in the same sign. But not conjunct because I've been told that it it's still relevant. I do feel like he understands my need for comfort and stability as a Taurus Sun.
That is very true. In general, with the lights, pretty wide orbs work.
Given these two are the most personal points, and if they share the same sign, they will play out similarly in what they do (with some influence due to the aspects with other planets).

So the Moon, from an emotional perspective, will feel connected with the person that has their Sun or Moon in the Tau, whilst the core ideology of the Sun person will match that of the Moon in Tau.