where is this thing going???so confused!

serenity92

hi guys!there's this new guy that i met recently that I like a lot.We've slept together and told me he loves me.There's a lot of passion between us but He has a child and it's kind of a difficult situation.Will we be in a relationship??please help me!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_15_curious_about_it.31872.13621.jpg
    astro_2gw_15_curious_about_it.31872.13621.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 33

rafaella

hi guys!there's this new guy that i met recently that I like a lot.We've slept together and told me he loves me.There's a lot of passion between us but He has a child and it's kind of a difficult situation.Will we be in a relationship??please help me!

well there is an aspect from Sun to Jupiter, also Mercury to Jupiter. Mercury and Sun are him, you are Jupiter.

My concern is the reception, the planets in Capricorn are in detriment or fall of Jupiter and Moon, so even though there is a trine, the reception shows how he views you. This relationship may not work out because of negative reception. This may mean he somehow hurts you, or just brings negativity to you. Both Mercury and Sun are in his 5th, so his child might be his main concern. There is also Pluto right on the 5th, and both planets in triplicity of Venus. Is he involved with another still?

So I think because of the aspect, there is something developing here, but don't think its anything substantial. Both your rulers are retrograde, so things might be back and forth. Also I don't really see much interest from him towards you, while you are madly into him all the way in his sign and house. He might be just saying words without meaning it. Mercury is combust by Sun (his male ruler), Frawley says this shows him wanting attention as a male. He wants a relationship, rather than truly feeling the 'love' feelings.

I'm sorry, I hope you can enjoy this relationship as long as this lasts.

All the best!

serenity92

well there is an aspect from Sun to Jupiter, also Mercury to Jupiter. Mercury and Sun are him, you are Jupiter.

My concern is the reception, the planets in Capricorn are in detriment or fall of Jupiter and Moon, so even though there is a trine, the reception shows how he views you. This relationship may not work out because of negative reception. This may mean he somehow hurts you, or just brings negativity to you. Both Mercury and Sun are in his 5th, so his child might be his main concern. There is also Pluto right on the 5th, and both planets in triplicity of Venus. Is he involved with another still?

So I think because of the aspect, there is something developing here, but don't think its anything substantial. Both your rulers are retrograde, so things might be back and forth. Also I don't really see much interest from him towards you, while you are madly into him all the way in his sign and house. He might be just saying words without meaning it. Mercury is combust by Sun (his male ruler), Frawley says this shows him wanting attention as a male. He wants a relationship, rather than truly feeling the 'love' feelings.

I'm sorry, I hope you can enjoy this relationship as long as this lasts.

All the best!

You're right I know his baby girl is his priority and I completely understand that!No,he is not involved with anyone put he is in the public eye and a lot of women like him,I don't know.Truth to be told,I'm trying to keep distance from him even though I like him because this situation is a little bit stressful and therefore I have not told anyone about it yet.Is it seen on the chart???

rafaella

You're right I know his baby girl is his priority and I completely understand that!No,he is not involved with anyone put he is in the public eye and a lot of women like him,I don't know.Truth to be told,I'm trying to keep distance from him even though I like him because this situation is a little bit stressful and therefore I have not told anyone about it yet.Is it seen on the chart???

I can see the confusion and a lot of conflict within you. Moon is in detriment/fall of Mercury (him) yet Jupiter, also you are in his sign and house. So Moon sees negatively and Jupiter seeing positively. Moon is also in 12th conjunct Neptune, 12th house is self undoing/fear, Neptune is delusions and confusions.... Why so stressful? Are you stressed because he has a kid, or because he is liked by others and in public eye? (Who is he? Anyone we would know? I'm curious now!)

I think both of you or one of you could change your mind about this relationship because both rx, so stability is lacking.

serenity92

I can see the confusion and a lot of conflict within you. Moon is in detriment/fall of Mercury (him) yet Jupiter, also you are in his sign and house. So Moon sees negatively and Jupiter seeing positively. Moon is also in 12th conjunct Neptune, 12th house is self undoing/fear, Neptune is delusions and confusions.... Why so stressful? Are you stressed because he has a kid, or because he is liked by others and in public eye? (Who is he? Anyone we would know? I'm curious now!)

I think both of you or one of you could change your mind about this relationship because both rx, so stability is lacking.

Yeah I'm stressed because 1.he is much older than me ,2.he has a child and 3.my parents will not be supportive if they find out about this.
Sometimes I feel like I own the world when I'm with him(cheesy I know) and some other times like I'm falling down and there's no turning back.
And the funny thing is that he makes effort to be with me and saying all these sweet words and I don't wanna believe that he's lying.pffff
And for the other thing haha where are you from?because if you're american you probaby won't know him,he is a greek actor.

Ladylike

This is really interesting, because I asked If I should go out with someone who asked me out, at nearly the same time as you today. ( very close to being the same chart ) And the replies in this thread are spot on to my situation, even the fact, that "my guy" is also someone who is in the public eye. Someone powerful, that I am not sure would be good for me, someone I could quite possibly fall for.I am also just going to leave it. No point in going there...

Last edited:

serenity92

This is really interesting, because I asked If I should go out with someone who asked me out, at nearly the same time as you today. ( very close to being the same chart ) And the replies in this thread are spot on to my situation, even the fact, that "my guy" is also someone who is in the public eye. Someone powerful, that I am not sure would be good for me, someone I could quite possibly fall for.
OMG really?that's so cool!I've read your topic and can see some similarities.Is he an actor too??

oleanna

Yeah I'm stressed because 1.he is much older than me ,2.he has a child and 3.my parents will not be supportive if they find out about this.
Sometimes I feel like I own the world when I'm with him(cheesy I know) and some other times like I'm falling down and there's no turning back.
And the funny thing is that he makes effort to be with me and saying all these sweet words and I don't wanna believe that he's lying.pffff
And for the other thing haha where are you from?because if you're american you probaby won't know him,he is a greek actor.

your list 1.,2.,3. doesn't sound too positive. - I'd say with both significators retrograde this is anyway not meant to be a straight forward developing relationship.
be careful and slow down things. so you might have a minimum of control. and don't take all words seriously. some stuff is just said out of a mood, a temporary feeling...

Last edited:

serenity92

your list 1.,2.,3. doesn't sound too positive. - I'd say with both significators retrograde this is anyway not meant to be a straight forward developing relationship.
be careful and slow down things. so you might have a minimum of control. and don't take all words seriously. some stuff is just said out of a mood, a temporary feeling...

I know , you're right!And generally I'm not stressed at all,very outgoing and fun and don't worry about anythin!But with him I don't know,I can't think clearly and this is because I've never felt so intimate with anyone before him,it's like he peered into my soul.He also complains that I've been distant from him lately and doesn't understand why.'
I also had my friend done a composite chart of us and told me that it's very powerful.I guess he changed his mind?Or should I relax and let things flow???

oleanna

I know , you're right!And generally I'm not stressed at all,very outgoing and fun and don't worry about anythin!But with him I don't know,I can't think clearly and this is because I've never felt so intimate with anyone before him,it's like he peered into my soul.He also complains that I've been distant from him lately and doesn't understand why.'
I also had my friend done a composite chart of us and told me that it's very powerful.I guess he changed his mind?Or should I relax and let things flow???

Well, i think the answers given here for your chart show in a way that just waiting won't do it.
you might read again what Refaella said about reception.
beside that all, i think a much older man of course likes to be with a young woman, - it supports his ego. it makes him "young" as well, - that might be what he's in love with.
He might see those effects on himself when he says he loves you.
you are of course touched by the depth he creates in you. It's a man, a grown up, experienced person, and maybe, since he's an actor, a creative and sensitive perosn as well, - but be careful, - could be this is still not a shared depth, but something you alone feel, while he's "playing" it out.

There might not be a mean background, and maybe no intention to hurt you, - still, it seems likely he will do so.

Just be careful and slow. it's a good training, i think. to learn to seperate truth from fog.

serenity92

Well, i think the answers given here for your chart show in a way that just waiting won't do it.
you might read again what Refaella said about reception.
beside that all, i think a much older man of course likes to be with a young woman, - it supports his ego. it makes him "young" as well, - that might be what he's in love with.
He might see those effects on himself when he says he loves you.
you are of course touched by the depth he creates in you. It's a man, a grown up, experienced person, and maybe, since he's an actor, a creative and sensitive perosn as well, - but be careful, - could be this is still not a shared depth, but something you alone feel, while he's "playing" it out.

There might not be a mean background, and maybe no intention to hurt you, - still, it seems likely he will do so.

Just be careful and slow. it's a good training, i think. to learn to seperate truth from fog.

Very well said.The fact that he is 35 and I'm 24 plays an important role - no doubt about that-and he himself has told me that whenever he's around me he feels like a child all over again.About the hurt and the disappointment could you give me a timeframe of when that happens approximately?? I'm ready for whatever happens,I mean that's life and we should embrace it.In the meantime I'm gonna focus on my career as it's going down the hill...

Last edited:

Ladylike

OMG really?that's so cool!I've read your topic and can see some similarities.Is he an actor too??

Nope - this one is in politics. I haven't been intimate with him though. My intuition told me to be careful. He just asked me out, and I wanted to see if a horary would agree with my intuition, and it did.

If you by my "topic" mean the last guy I made a thread about in this forum, this one is a different one. ; )

serenity92

Nope - this one is in politics. I haven't been intimate with him though. My intuition told me to be careful. He just asked me out, and I wanted to see if a horary would agree with my intuition, and it did.

If you by my "topic" mean the last guy I made a thread about in this forum, this one is a different one. ; )
Oh I'm sorry,my fault.Well,, either way I hope it works out for you in the end,too!

Ladylike

Out of curiosity what's holding you back and you don't even give it a chance?

The fact that I know he is kind of a "bad guy" behind it all - and I dont need that in my life. And that I have a bad feeling about him too. I know he is someone I could get very attracted to.( unfortunately I have a soft spot for powerful men ) Older, really intelligent, exiting, attractive, powerfull, but also with a kind of non-existing moral in certain matters. I have been hurt badly before by someone like that. I dont wanna go there again....

I have a date on saturday with someone who seems really nice ( sounds like I have a lot of men in my life - I dont actually...:sideways: ) and I think I would rather stick to that plan, than going into deep water with the politician.

serenity92

The fact that I know he is kind of a "bad guy" behind it all - and I dont need that in my life. And that I have a bad feeling about him too. I know he is someone I could get very attracted to.( unfortunately I have a soft spot for powerful men ) Older, really intelligent, exiting, attractive, powerfull, but also with a kind of non-existing moral in certain matters. I have been hurt badly before by someone like that. I dont wanna go there again....

I have a date on saturday with someone who seems really nice ( sounds like I have a lot of men in my life - I dont actually...:sideways: ) and I think I would rather stick to that plan, than going into deep water with the politician.
Oh my god!It fits the pattern with my guy too except for the fact that he is not bad at all and he has strong believes and morals as well.But the rest of it yes,I see it in our relationship and it's very strong.Maybe that's why I can't let go.

Ladylike

Oh my god!It fits the pattern with my guy too except for the fact that he is not bad at all and he has strong believes and morals as well.But the rest of it yes,I see it in our relationship and it's very strong.Maybe that's why I can't let go.

Just be careful there...:smile: Famous people, people with a lot of options are different than "normal" guys. His morals may be different from yours etc. He may not even want to hurt you, but then there is a lot of temptation elsewhere when you are not around...Every time I have cast a horary in here it has been SO precise. This one probably is too. Be aware, that things may not be as they seems when you are together.