This person puts me at ease and makes me comfortable. Why?

f9nslk.jpg

Can you list any significant aspects?
---
(i added pars f. on accident)

reastre

I think, that Your Asc ruler Mercury and IC ruler Sun trines his Asc ruler Moon - shows confort and ease for your outer and inner personality and your Moon conjunct his Mercury - not only comunication, but instinctive knowing what is on his mind and feelings possible.

Athene

First, the person's Venus conjunct your Mars - you are 'sparkling' in his/her presence, your defalut sheer self feel's very valued, quite enjoyable typ-o-attention

Second, look at your Moon and his/her Piscean stellium load - you feel much nurture and emo support coming through this person .. and while your Moon is in stress aspect with your own Mercury, his/her's is in conjunction with your Moon by aspect .. Supposedly, helping you process, verbalize and sort out some of that internal mess generated in between your mental and emotional self. An advice btw, each of them have to have their proper space and place, do not let them 'impose on eachother'.

Third, a Sun / Moon trine, you cant ask for a better basis for having 'ease' with a 'high'.