Lonely? You don't know how lonely you are.

piercethevale

Scientists somehow concluded a few years ago that time actually does speed up the older you get.
That means that I, at age 59 years, 6 months and 23 days and Joe Forum at 42 years 3 months and 8 days while sitting in a theatre, watching a movie together and sharing some popcorn are there together watching the same movie but I reach the end and finish watching the credits before He does.
Sounds crazy, doesn't it? But science IS saying that's what is happening.
So, we stand up from our seats simultaneously and walk out of the movie house simultaneously , only in my reality, I'm already in my car and driving away while Joe is still searching his pockets for his keys and sees me doing the same as he is...searching for those keys.
In other words, our consciousnesses are not in sync. We saw the same movie together, walked out of the theatre together but what Joe is experiencing is my past and I in turn His future.
We are not conscious in the same moment...he is alone...as am I.
No two people on this Earth are ever born at exactly same instant. Each one of us is alone in some moment not shared by anyone else on this Planet.
Each one of us is truly, all alone.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Now...[or a few moments ago to those of you older than me]...
Scientists that same year concluded that a watched pot does take longer to boil if some one is observing it. [They did it somehow...don't ask me... but trust this.] You are literally controlling reality by being in your moment and consciously observing it... only, the older you are, the more control you have over reality.

Take that, you young whipper-snappers...LOL!:biggrin::wink:`

[Old Folks...We may be slower... but we're running the show.:sideways:]

Prominent

There are people that can have a stroke and cause their sense of time to change so that they get impatient because in their mind everyone is taking too long. I think it's just a relative feeling of time. I don't really believe in time being something separate from our mind. Our minds/brains create the perception of time just as we create the sense of touch and sound, etc..

retinoid

There are people that can have a stroke and cause their sense of time to change so that they get impatient because in their mind everyone is taking too long. I think it's just a relative feeling of time. I don't really believe in time being something separate from our mind. Our minds/brains create the perception of time just as we create the sense of touch and sound, etc..

Exactly. Time may feel 'faster' as you get older since we 'live' in the past/memories so much that we compare our present time span to past memories (which we have a lot of as we age) hence a feeling of time speeding up (seemingly less 'time' compared greater amount of 'time' we experienced). When in reality we are ALWAYS existing in the present moment. No matter what you are never in the past or future. The old are not existing in a parallel dimension than the young.

piercethevale

Do you have the paper that was published on this sort of finding? I would very much like to see it.
No I don't. But trust me it was accomplished. Two pots of water identical to one another. One was observed and the other only monitored by some non human means and checked for results afterwards.
The observed pot took longer to boil.

piercethevale

Exactly. Time may feel 'faster' as you get older since we 'live' in the past/memories so much that we compare our present time span to past memories (which we have a lot of as we age) hence a feeling of time speeding up (seemingly less 'time' compared greater amount of 'time' we experienced). When in reality we are ALWAYS existing in the present moment. No matter what you are never in the past or future. The old are not existing in a parallel dimension than the young.
No. Those older were perceiving a result before the younger.
They were actually ahead in time.

gen6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDUOS8cnqA

this is true. the brain is like the framerate of a computer screen the frames per second of refresh. a childs brain is under a large of amount of plasticity and active hippocampus.

the older brain is under large amount of long term memory and smaller central hippocampus.

the only way to reproduce the speed of childhood is meditation, temporal lobe epilepsy either induced or natural or psychedelic stimulation. the phenomena is called time-dilation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVf81iwSXT4

we dont know the exterior nature of reality, and kant said that we probably never will. but quantum mechanics is not kantian only half kantian. we can kind of see its activity from the inside. the reality of the course of life if it is spiritually designated is that something is confronting and initiating the loneliness at all times like a waiting room.

also mckenna talks about the teleological attractor which is actually kind of proved in physics just recently.

they found out that spacetime was speeding up as its expanding while the old theory was that it was slowing down because of contracting forces as well as frictional expansion.

this means that spacetime which is space-and-time as one field really time as 4D space instead of time and space is also effected by the teleological pull towards the end of time. everything inside it is stretched and becomes faster. older generations experience time slower.

in a colliqual sense this mean that the change of astrological fate can also be a pull from the frontal horizon instead of something that is developing from sequence. this could be why shifting changes are unforseeable in the moment, but more available through astrological text. its like our thoughts are ghosts that come out of nowhere.

now take in mind the patriarchality of such a sequence when visual-spatiality is not as included in sequencing.

according to mckenna and divinology in general the unfolding of time is already determined at its points of novelty and complexification. the time-system of divinology is really the packing of spacetime in to a cube.

it could be that all paths are uncorrelated in some sense all density paths of spacetime kind of like a simulation where everyone is joined together, but also just walking in their own rendition. basically the copenhagen with MWI put together.

piercethevale

To date, the only explanation I can come up with is that of applying the theory of relativity to the situation.
When you get in a vehicle [let's say, some sort of spaceship] and achieve or exceed the speed of light you go forward in time. [whichever it is, I forget.]
To go backwards in time one must slow light down [I'm not exactly sure how much or in what way relative to ones position...but that's how it's done...and I have it from a very reputable source that it was accomplished sometime just after the turn of this century.]
If your physical body becomes less dense as you age...those certain elements of light are passing through you at a faster rate of speed... in other words, you're not slowing light down as much...relatively speaking... you would be experiencing time faster.

Last edited:

gen6k

its creepy how advanced divinology is. what it is mathematically is like the next level of mathematical or scientific paradigm instead of dealing with elementary functions it deals withe plenary holisms.

http://phys.org/news/2012-04-cosmic-mirages-expansion.html

if its not a teological attractor it would be a vacuum (non teological attractor) that is higher than the rate of contraction forces (strong and weak forces) as well as the interplay of matter which can be derived from symmetry of calculating space in hypothetical non-vacuums to see the difference i guess also via observational techniques.

Last edited:

piercethevale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDUOS8cnqA

this is true. the brain is like the framerate of a computer screen the frames per second of refresh. a childs brain is under a large of amount of plasticity and active hippocampus.

the older brain is under large amount of long term memory and smaller central hippocampus.

the only way to reproduce the speed of childhood is meditation, temporal lobe epilepsy either induced or natural or psychedelic stimulation. the phenomena is called time-dilation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVf81iwSXT4

we dont know the exterior nature of reality, and kant said that we probably never will. but quantum mechanics is not kantian only half kantian. we can kind of see its activity from the inside. the reality of the course of life if it is spiritually designated is that something is confronting and initiating the loneliness at all times like a waiting room.

also mckenna talks about the teleological attractor which is actually kind of proved in physics just recently.

they found out that spacetime was speeding up as its expanding while the old theory was that it was slowing down because of contracting forces as well as frictional expansion.

this means that spacetime which is space-and-time as one field really time as 4D space instead of time and space is also effected by the teleological pull towards the end of time. everything inside it is stretched and becomes faster. older generations experience time slower.

in a colliqual sense this mean that the change of astrological fate can also be a pull from the frontal horizon instead of something that is developing from sequence. this could be why shifting changes are unforseeable in the moment, but more available through astrological text. its like our thoughts are ghosts that come out of nowhere.

now take in mind the patriarchality of such a sequence when visual-spatiality is not as included in sequencing.

according to mckenna and divinology in general the unfolding of time is already determined at its points of novelty and complexification. the time-system of divinology is really the packing of spacetime in to a cube.

it could be that all paths are uncorrelated in some sense all density paths of spacetime kind of like a simulation where everyone is joined together, but also just walking in their own rendition. basically the copenhagen with MWI put together.

I believe you meant to say 'Faster'. didn't you?
Trevor Ravenscroft wrote that the particular blood line of that brought into Britain by Joseph of Arimathea and James [Jesus' uncle and brother] in 42 C.E. is particularly affected by Astrological conditions.
I asked my clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse, about this.
[She is assisted by "Guides".] She replied; "It's in the DNA".

piercethevale

...and the really sad part...speaking as one with a Scorpio Asc.... is that, then there is no such thing as the simultaneous and mutually achieved orgasm.

...bummer, huh? :sad:

piercethevale

thanks for the links, gen6k, unfortunately it's about 2 am here and I can't listen to it without disturbing my room mate or the neighbors. [I can't wear headphones...they cause me too much discomfort.]
[I do kind of dig that cats' coonskin hat though... wtf is that all about?]
I tried to listen on my computers tiny speakers and caught the first mnute of it...anyways... you probably are aware that we humans use only one lobe of the brain and only around 10% of that. A dolphin has a more complex and larger brain. The Dolphin utilizes something around 90% of its brain and both lobes. When the Dolphin sleeps, one half of the brain ''shuts off"

Thus by reason, it has to be concluded that, to a Dolphin we are not only stupid but asleep as well.

gen6k

well all the dynamical systems are effected in a unique way depending on crystalization and so forth.

the perception of light is most sensitive in the optics and skin. the interaction of light with experiential cells is highly complex, and the number of cells does have an effect on consciousness similar to how less rods and cones in the eyes lead to less visible light.

it could be that the configuration of old people allows for a particularly different sensation of spacetime through its dynamical system, but the "actual" spacetime difference of experience is even more complex.

well imagine if the inception of an organism is thousands of years beforehand. its experience is molded by previous types of phenomena that would be at evolving and adjusting functioning levels in the future. it could be that just its birth at another time forms a kind of lapsing recursion in the experience of inception.

kind of like chart inception where it contains different harmonics, but this time it contains a different pattern of spacetime experience which is true somewhat. instead its very nature would actually be mediated by a "bridge of experience" to the other persons time.

which would be the flat ontology of all natal and inception charts where every chart is sitting on. basically the natal chart of all natal charts.

gen6k

theres two concepts in quantum mechanics that challenge speed of light.

1. implicit order is connected faster than the speed of light.
2. time is multi-directional it can also go backwards.

in quantum mechanics there should also be a light limit type thing which is in entanglement.

probability comes in
when theres complex numbers.
complex numbers add another direction
another direction modifies the existing directions including time

then the actual intepretations challenge connectivity as perceptions or something.

Seasoul

thanks for the links, gen6k, unfortunately it's about 2 am here and I can't listen to it without disturbing my room mate or the neighbors. [I can't wear headphones...they cause me too much discomfort.]
[I do kind of dig that cats' coonskin hat though... wtf is that all about?]
I tried to listen on my computers tiny speakers and caught the first mnute of it...anyways... you probably are aware that we humans use only one lobe of the brain and only around 10% of that. A dolphin has a more complex and larger brain. The Dolphin utilizes something around 90% of its brain and both lobes. When the Dolphin sleeps, one half of the brain ''shuts off"

Thus by reason, it has to be concluded that, to a Dolphin we are not only stupid but asleep as well.

This is a false assumption with no scientific basis or literature to support it, and it is damaging misinformation that intellectually disables and psychologically demeans the human being.