Chat Thread

Ukpoohbear

I thought the IC was the family angle but my Jupiter is like a degree away from it and the Arabic point (Pof) is there too.

Yes family, ancestors, darkest part of our souls, our past, our ending...it is all these things.

Karmic astrology is interested in where we come from and where we are going and less to do with personality. This fits with the path I was already on.

Whoam1

Yes family, ancestors, darkest part of our souls, our past, our ending...it is all these things.

Karmic astrology is interested in where we come from and where we are going and less to do with personality. This fits with the path I was already on.

Intresting my family comes from addictions and how much they alter lives.

Chrysalis

This is my Saturn trine pluto sextile venus beauty ...

Its not mine this one, but its a 98.5 % exact image of my own, the only difference being, is that mine has singular candles not double.

Im more of an antique person than modern, i like things that have character and history and a story to tell.

188051949_4.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Intresting my family comes from addictions and how much they alter lives.

Jupiter would be related to addictions as well. The bottom of the chart is the parts of our personality that we are afraid off and hide from. People with no planets at the bottom of the chart are probably too scared of their own shadow to look. I liked it so much I decided to stay :tongue: Joking really but I have spent a lot of time there.

what degree is your IC and Jupiter at? The degrees can tell you what phase in the karmic journey you are at.

Chrysalis

How can jupiter be related to addictions, ive never heard this before, well not unless its in a hard aspect with venus/neptune maybe.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
This is my Saturn trine pluto sextile venus beauty ...

Its not mine this one, but its a 98.5 % exact image of my own, the only difference being, is that mine has singular candles not double.

Im more of an antique person than modern, i like things that have character and history and a story to tell.

188051949_4.jpg

Why didn't you just take a photo of yours?

Lykanized

I don't know if I mentioned it or not. It would be interesting if you see it in me. I think I am very Cancer but it does not describe me properly. Did you say you were Cancer? I see Mars and Pluto in you but you have the emotions to soften your approach. I think me and you connect with our emotions.

WhoamI comes across as very Neptune to me but I would be foolish to go into battle with him on that impression. He has some strong staying power which must be all the Capricorn. Its quite a good protection to communicate as Neptune but have the staying power of Saturn :lol:

That's it. It's just because we've related to each other several times. Yeah, I'm a Cancerian. Mars and Pluto are definitely strong in my chart tho

This discussion on karmic astrology is very interesting... What's your perspective on retrograde planets? I read some people relate them to karma and our past lives, our spiritual needs

My IC is empty except that it's conjunct my north node in Sagittarius. Maybe in all my searching and thinking I'm looking for the truth of myself, my core, my true source

Lykanized

Originally I thought having my south node in my 10th house was a pretty shitty placement, but maybe that just means I'm meant to find the path home and it's pretty significant my Venus conjuncts my MC

Chrysalis

Ukpoohbear has cancer through and through, sensitive to the max, its not hard to sense it at all, without even being empathic. Even the avatar gives it away.

Chrysalis

Lykanized is like a "ive been through a lot, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" kind of vibe....so im getting pluto dominant in your chart.

Ukpoohbear

That's it. It's just because we've related to each other several times. Yeah, I'm a Cancerian. Mars and Pluto are definitely strong in my chart tho

This discussion on karmic astrology is very interesting... What's your perspective on retrograde planets? I read some people relate them to karma and our past lives, our spiritual needs

My IC is empty except that it's conjunct my north node in Sagittarius. Maybe in all my searching and thinking I'm looking for the truth of myself, my core, my true source

The karmic perspective is that it is debt we have to pay. But karmic or not we internalise it but this just makes it deeper and more intense.

The North Node is a pretty big indicator that you are capable of shadow work. Plus you have been working through it on the forum.

I didn’t mean to sound judgemental to those who aren’t capable of it but during vulnerable process there needs to be strong boundaries because a lot of conflict can happen when buried emotions are brought up.

Chrysalis

Whoami's new and improved avatar is very capricorn/pluto-ish.

When you first joined lol, your avatar was a very vulnerable one, from what i can remember....i think it was the hermit card you had up.

Ukpoohbear

Originally I thought having my south node in my 10th house was a pretty shitty placement, but maybe that just means I'm meant to find the path home and it's pretty significant my Venus conjuncts my MC

Venus conjunct the mc is a gift given to you in this life for whatever good you have done. That benefit stays for life, elevated planets are what we have earnt.