Will I be in a serious relationship soon?

Erickaf

Will she be in a relationship soon? She asked this last month. It is her chart, so she is the first house. She is dating a guy but doesn’t think it’ll work out.
She didn’t have him in mind, unless the chart is focusing on the, two but I don’t know.
I see a yes, moon trine 7th House ruler and mars trines the asc. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 51C25C42-242A-42E0-B7FF-548BE3C2AFD2.jpg
    51C25C42-242A-42E0-B7FF-548BE3C2AFD2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 112

Erickaf

She is actually trying to get back together with her guy, so not sure if this chart is point to him and her or another man. Things were dead between them for a bit. Only time will tell. Thank you :biggrin:!

rafaella

Will she be in a relationship soon? She asked this last month. It is her chart, so she is the first house. She is dating a guy but doesn’t think it’ll work out.
She didn’t have him in mind, unless the chart is focusing on the, two but I don’t know.
I see a yes, moon trine 7th House ruler and mars trines the asc. Thanks for looking.

Moon applies to 7th ruler Mars rx, so she is going back with the ex. But she may have a change of heart soon, Moon and Venus in detriment of Mars.... she may not be as in love with him soon. Moon square Saturn, disappointment. Mars exalts himself.... its all about him. Mars in detriment of Moon, so he will not be able to fulfil her emotionally...

Chrysalis

Venus reluctantly wants mars/L7/another r'ship, but when venus goes rx she will meet back up with her ex/sun in scorpio, id say she'll be getting back with her Ex at some point.

tikana

Venus reluctantly wants mars/L7/another r'ship, but when venus goes rx she will meet back up with her ex/sun in scorpio, id say she'll be getting back with her Ex at some point.

I dont see x as sun but mars venus is interesting
Mars applies venus so mars wants venus
Venus welcomes / accepts mars

Chrysalis

I dont see x as sun but mars venus is interesting
Mars applies venus so mars wants venus
Venus welcomes / accepts mars

Mars/venus meeting on a critical degree is interesting, but then straight away they both change signs, venus is then left alone before she then rx back towards meeting up with sun by conjunction.

tikana

Mars/venus meeting on a critical degree is interesting, but then straight away they both change signs, venus is then left alone before she then rx back towards meeting up with sun by conjunction.

Naw leave sun outbof it different sign too far

Erickaf

Wanted to update this (I know this is old but this is for those who wants to learn and are interested in outcomes), the querent, as I just found out not too long ago, and her ex reunited and have been together since last September. Not sure about the emotional disappointment Rafaella saw, maybe there is or will be, but she seems very happy.