Whats the orb for fixed stars in natal ?

Chrysalis

Im only used to horary, so is the orbs for fixed stars in natal the same as horary ?

I have my sun @ 1,53" Virgo, so as the fixed star Regulus is @ 29,53" Leo does this still have an effect or not ?

Tbt in life i do always seem to be lucky ..not in a major way, but if i'm ever in some sort of trouble, which has been quite often in my life so far, i always seem to come up trumps....sometimes now i even think why even bother worrying about something as i'm usually okay anyway.

Is it regulus that's causing this or not ?

A small example of this ...my Son last xmas was adamant he wanted an iphone 6, i was really panicking and stressing thinking how i would be able to get this for him as he wanted other expensive things too, my sons a scorpio rising and a taurus sun, he knows what he wants and won't accept any less.

Two weeks before xmas a friend of mine id not spoken too in a while contacted me out of the blue and told me that his friend had given him an iphone6, but he didn't need it so would i like it....i was like wtf, but yes i accepted it and it was brand new too, it just needed unlocking.

Things like this scenario seems to happen all the time, im not saying i've had the greatest life by far i havent, but when ive found myself in certain fixes ive always come out unscathed.

I even was in a life threatening situation once, where i could now actually be dead or badly harmed in someway....but once again i was protected by something and nothing at all happened.

Last edited:

dr. farr

I use the following orbs (of longtitude, and of parallel in declination), based on star magnitudes:

1st mag = 3 degree orb; 2 degree orb of parallel
2nd mag & 3rd mag = 2 degree orb; 1.5 degree orb of parallel
4th & 5th mag = 1 degree orb; 1 degree orb of parallel

Chrysalis

I use the following orbs (of longtitude, and of parallel in declination), based on star magnitudes:

So is my sun effected by this orb of regulus or is it too wide ?

dr. farr

So is my sun effected by this orb of regulus or is it too wide ?

Regulus is a 1st magnitude star with an orb in longitude of 3 degrees before and after it's position; your Sun is within this 3 degree orb of Regulus, so Regulus will modify your Sun.

(even if we use only a 2 degree orb in longitude, Regulus orb of influence will still touch your natal Sun and will have an effect)

Chrysalis

Right ok so basically the same as horary orbs then...this is what I wasn't sure about.

I remember too sometime in the past some random spiritual guy stopped me and my friend and told me that I was Born under a lucky star....so he must have meant this one.

He was Hindu I think.

Maybe I should stop worrying about things so much then ...as I always seem to end up okay because of regulus.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Regulus is one of the most potent of the stars recognized in astrology.

I know and well luckily for me...and trust me, in my messed up life time I've really needed this star to help Me ...and it certainly has on numerous occasions.

Like I mentioned in my OP I was in a very lifethreatening sticky situation once but nothing ever come of it, even though the person I know for a fact wanted to do me big harm and even maybe kill.

Ive always found something happens to get myself out of trouble i've found myself in on numerous occasions ..and astonishingly at times events miraculously appear to come about to help me.

I am very grateful though, this stars been My saviour so far in life....as I have needed it, as I've had no one else looking out for me in my lifetime.

Ive had so many events regulus has helped me with so far its unreal.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Im only used to horary, so is the orbs for fixed stars in natal the same as horary ?

I have my sun @ 1,53" Virgo,
so as the fixed star Regulus is @ 29,53" Leo
does this still have an effect or not ?

Tbt in life i do always seem to be lucky ..not in a major way, but if i'm ever in some sort of trouble, which has been quite often in my life so far, i always seem to come up trumps....sometimes now i even think why even bother worrying about something as i'm usually okay anyway.

Is it regulus that's causing this or not ?

A small example of this ...my Son last xmas was adamant he wanted an iphone 6, i was really panicking and stressing thinking how i would be able to get this for him as he wanted other expensive things too, my sons a scorpio rising and a taurus sun, he knows what he wants and won't accept any less.

Two weeks before xmas a friend of mine id not spoken too in a while contacted me out of the blue and told me that his friend had given him an iphone6, but he didn't need it so would i like it....i was like wtf, but yes i accepted it and it was brand new too, it just needed unlocking.

Things like this scenario seems to happen all the time, im not saying i've had the greatest life by far i havent, but when ive found myself in certain fixes ive always come out unscathed.

I even was in a life threatening situation once, where i could now actually be dead or badly harmed in someway....but once again i was protected by something and nothing at all happened.

I use the following orbs
(of longtitude, and of parallel in declination),
based on star magnitudes:

above and to left of natal chart on astro.com
there's a clickable option pdf
which shows DECLINATION :smile:
check whether DECLINATION of REGULUS
is PARALLEL natal Sun or not