What philanthropic thing should I go after?

SkuttleStar

What's not in my chart- I have my degree in econ. I'd really like a job doing philanthropic work but most places don't need econ help, they need volunteers. Being independent, I must work to sustain myself and do not have the time nor push to make the time to volunteer. It's really hard to be at a place to provide material help when you yourself could use some help in the same area.

Where should I look?

A few options are taking para-legal courses at a community college.

Going to a human resources area for the town and say 'help me!' but my mother put it in good words- i have so much i am passionate about, I need to do some soul searching.

So I'm on here. Being a self-student of astrology via youtube, I'm looking for more personal advice from someone who would know more than me. What am i suppose to be doing, what would i really shine in?

Attachments

• mychart.gif
    mychart.gif
    48 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

What's not in my chart- I have my degree in econ. I'd really like a job doing philanthropic work but most places don't need econ help, they need volunteers. Being independent, I must work to sustain myself and do not have the time nor push to make the time to volunteer. It's really hard to be at a place to provide material help when you yourself could use some help in the same area.

Where should I look?

A few options are taking para-legal courses at a community college.

Going to a human resources area for the town and say 'help me!' but my mother put it in good words- i have so much i am passionate about, I need to do some soul searching.

So I'm on here. Being a self-student of astrology via youtube, I'm looking for more personal advice from someone who would know more than me. What am i suppose to be doing, what would i really shine in?
astro_w2gw_01_skuttle_star.12405.57047.gif

HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:

JUPITERASC

An alternative perspective is:

After qualifying
if you then are able to find well paid para-legal work
you would then have the option
to regularly donate a percentage of your earnings
to philanthropic projects of your choice
:smile:

SkuttleStar

An alternative perspective is:

After qualifying
if you then are able to find well paid para-legal work
you would then have the option
to regularly donate a percentage of your earnings
to philanthropic projects of your choice
:smile:

I haven't been able to find well-paid econ work even. I have NO FAITH of one day making money to give back. I graduated in the recession- the poverty I have faced is considered extreme for this country ($3 a day). This is the first christmas I'll have seen where I was able to not starve, be alone, and shivering cold for Christmas. I cry at my own depravity and thankfulness that I've started to over come. Yep Rahu is totally in my second house.

But I'm REALLY beaten down here. Yet I feel like I might lose my mind if I don't start manifesting some of my larger goals to be of service to my community. Para-legal courses will literally take me years cuz i gotta save up and pay them off individually, I don't have the time or money to take 2 courses at once, the processes will be INSANELY slow. Even then when i see how I can help I do- I do it. And it stresses me out- My friends need new shoes, another friend just lot their artistic 'cow' if you will (the main thing that kept their family indoors) I take on burdens beyond myself. That's how insane my pull is to help. The stress of finances right now-- it's intense. If I see something in my face-practical way to help that I can squeeze out the money for over months- I do it even though it's a massive burden to my own well-being.

I feel like I don't even know what it is I'm even asking for- i just feel so- ugh! I want to help other women, I want to help workers. I esp. wanna help workers who have kids. Latin-Americans, yes would love to help. Same with Arab-Americans, African-Americans.

---Pretty much i've decided to stop imagining scenarios in which i actually have money. I've given up hope.---

OKAY-- how's this for putting down a solid question---

Should i start looking for grunt work- feed the people- jobs right now (which feels impossible cuz i've been looking for it i just wont get paid)? Should i take the academic route? Is there a middle ground? What am I meant for? What kind of area should i look for some kind of guru or guidance?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I haven't been able to find well-paid econ work even. I have NO FAITH of one day making money to give back. I graduated in the recession- the poverty I have faced is considered extreme for this country ($3 a day). This is the first christmas I'll have seen where I was able to not starve, be alone, and shivering cold for Christmas. I cry at my own depravity and thankfulness that I've started to over come.

But I'm REALLY beaten down here. Yet I feel like I might lose my mind if I don't start manifesting some of my larger goals to be of service to my community. Para-legal courses will literally take me years cuz i gotta save up and pay them off individually, I don't have the time or money to take 2 courses at once, the processes will be INSANELY slow. Even then when i see how I can help I do- I do it. And it stresses me out- My friends need new shoes, another friend just lot their artistic 'cow' if you will (the main thing that kept their family indoors) I take on burdens beyond myself. That's how insane my pull is to help. The stress of finances right now-- it's intense. If I see something in my face-practical way to help that I can squeeze out the money for over months- I do it even though it's a massive burden to my own well-being.

I feel like I don't even know what it is I'm even asking for- i just feel so- ugh! I want to help other women, I want to help workers. I esp. wanna help workers who have kids. Latin-Americans, yes would love to help. Same with Arab-Americans, African-Americans.

OKAY-- how's this for putting down a solid question---

Should i start looking for grunt work- feed the people- jobs right now
(which feels impossible cuz i've been looking for it i just wont get paid)?

Should i take the academic route?

Is there a middle ground?

What am I meant for?
What kind of area should i look for some kind of guru or guidance?
I'm no 'guru', common sense is that if you have resources that would enable to you to "take the academic route"
and
obtain the qualifications that could boost your earning potential :smile:
then simply bide your time regarding philanthropy