Venus/Mars conjunct at natal Sun, 7th house

Ex Parrot

Hello, good people :)

I'd appreciate it if any of you could venture a prediction on what the upcoming conjunction of Mars and Venus exactly at my natal Sun, in my 7th house, might bring.
(Yeah sure, I'll find out soon enough.
Humor me.
:wink:)

BTW, natal Sun forms a loose square to natal Mars.
And the 7th house is empty, except for the Sun.

Thank you. :)

JUPITERASC

Hello, good people :)

I'd appreciate it if any of you could venture a prediction on what the upcoming conjunction of Mars and Venus exactly at my natal Sun, in my 7th house, might bring.
(Yeah sure, I'll find out soon enough.
Humor me.
:wink:)

BTW, natal Sun forms a loose square to natal Mars.
And the 7th house is empty, except for the Sun.

Thank you. :)
22 February 2015 Venus and Mars are both conjunct at 01[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Aries 42'
which means your natal Sun is Aries
and
natal houses ruled by Venus, Mars and the Sun
as well as
natal houses occupied by Venus, Mars and the Sun
are likely to be influenced
:smile:

Julian

Banned
Aries' first degree is influenced by Pisces, or so I believe. Also Mars and Venus conjunct the Sun is pretty darn common. Both of my parents have it, to give a trifling example.

Ex Parrot

Thank you both. :)

I was asking because a few astrologers were "promising" people with this configuration - hitting the 7th house - something "big" regarding a life partner, marriage etc.
(Not that I am looking for any, mind you. :smile:)

Ex Parrot

UPDATE:

Nothing much. :)
I did find the days spanning this particular transit quite invigorating (albeit not entirely pleasant), but nothing that could be in any way related to anything to do with the Sun in the seventh house.
No special news from those other people whose Sun is in the seventh house either.

Oddity

Transits don't do much unless there's something else kicking them off. First, you'd probably want to see some indication of what's promised in the natal chart. Then there are profections, solar returns, and various time lord systems - significant events usually show up in one of them at least, and a transit can sometimes be the trigger.

But transits don't do much on their own. Some people report mood changes from transits, which seems fair, but if it's only a transit there probably isn't going to be a striking event.