Autism & Asperger's in natal chart

CapAquaPis

For some reason, I've noticed the signs, Taurus and Aquarius (especially Moon) tend to be recurringly present in the charts of autistic people.

I have a mild or high-functioning form of autism (I was diagnosed at age 4 before the so-called autism epidemic) and now I'm 36 going onto 37 (Feb 15, 1980). In my natal chart, Sun conjunct Moon in Aquarius, Mercury in Pisces and Gemini in 12th house, known indicators of presence of autism and Asperger's. 1979 and 1980 are years when Uranus is in Scorpio, Aquarius' primary ruler, and this is also true when Uranus is in Capricorn and Aquarius, the years when so many persons with autism are born (1990s and early 2000s) in comparison.

I have a mild or high-functioning form of autism (I was diagnosed at age 4 before the so-called autism epidemic) and now I'm 36 going onto 37 (Feb 15, 1980). In my natal chart, Sun conjunct Moon in Aquarius, Mercury in Pisces and Gemini in 12th house, known indicators of presence of autism and Asperger's. 1979 and 1980 are years when Uranus is in Scorpio, Aquarius' primary ruler, and this is also true when Uranus is in Capricorn and Aquarius, the years when so many persons with autism are born (1990s and early 2000s) in comparison.

Hi My Dear, have You checked my theories, I will no more post them in a new post they are in "silent wave blog astrology autism", I'd like to know Your comments, kind regards, the theme of the mother is less important, the theme of the son is more important. In that theme there must be planets in houses, can You tell us which they are eg? Kind regards! LM :) Peace

ElmoK

This is a very very interesting thread! I know I’m a little late but would any of the gifted astrologists and astrology enthusiasts be willing to analyse me! I have not been diagnosed with anything but have long suspected that I may sit somewhere in the autism spectrum (I plan to get checked form this soon)

CapAquaPis

In addition to the post I've wrote 2 years ago, the Sun-Moon conjunction is in the 8th house square Uranus in 5th and Mercury in 9th, they are influential in a natal chart to determine the high risk of a person to be born with autism.

CapAquaPis

In addition, Mercury square Neptune is a large contributor to many people with this aspect of developing autism and autism spectrum disorders in their lives. Autism isn't a severe limitation on an individual, it's only an inborn trait they will have...and like myself, they're going to live good and perfectly normal lives.