Who is my brother's biological father

Crystalclear913

My Dad has been having some very intense conversations with me about my mother. He is 86 yrs old and is recovering from cancer treatments. He has also been diagnosed with early onset dementia. He had some moments where he has said some strange things like the ceiling is melting or something along those lines but I believe that may have been the medication inducing those images.
What stood out to me is him mentioning that my brother, their first child together, was not his and that he married my mother when she was pregnant with another man's child. I tried to brush that convo off but a few weeks after that, he tells me that the man who impregnated my mother was her brother who has passed away some time ago before I was born.
I dont want to get into why I am seriously starting to believe him because that would take too much time.
I just want to know if what my father said is true.

Is there anyone who can help me look over this chart? It got confusing trying to figure out which house would represent the uncle. Is my uncle my brother's biological father?

Uncle https://imgur.com/gallery/AiarWgh

tikana

naw ... your father is your brother's father

Lord of 3rd house passed an aspect with Lord of 4th house sun

which is interesting because merc you and sun are in separating conjunction without interference and there is reception