My friends transits, I need interpretations folks please help.

Ariesinlove1996

Right now she's having Transit north node exact conjunct her natal sun.
Transit Uranus square saturn active now and transit uranus conjunct Chiron.

And her long transits are Uranus conj chiron is till feb 2019 and tr uranus sq saturn is till april 2018

Can you explain to me what these transits mean? Someone sent them to me and I'm trying to google it, unfortunately I can't find a good interpretation.

- I've known this friend since middle school. Just found out through a cop friend she got arrested for her second DUI last night. She got one last year so I don't know what the hell is going on in her natal chart! I'm beyond worried about her.

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you talking about your ex Leo lady, by any chance?

I'm having those exact transits (except the north node is 1 degree from my sun), and I have almost the exact same chart as your much older ex. If the person you're talking about has Uranus currently transiting her natal Chiron, and she's under the age of 90, she has to be about my age. Chiron takes about 50 years to cycle through the zodiac, and the last time it was in late Aries, where Uranus is now, was the mid 1970s. You're 21 years younger than me, and presumably than this person you're talking about. How have you known her since middle school?

On your real question, what happens to anyone during certain transits varies greatly. It all depends on the person, their exact natal chart, what else is happening for them at the same time, and their own response to it all.

That your friend got arrested for her second DUI sounds like a case of karma coming back to bite, lessons not learned the first time getting thrown at her again. She's already had a DUI, but she apparently didn't learn her lesson from it. I see the hand of Saturn getting activated: lessons coming back to be learned, harder, and conflict with authority. Problem drinking can be related to more than one astrological factor, but I'm seeing Chiron in this.

Anyone who gets more than one DUI in their lifetime, let alone in a year, has an alcohol problem. People who are not alcoholics are unlikely to drink and drive in the first place, and if they ever do, it's a one time lapse and they learn their lesson and never do it again. People who do it again after being arrested for it are alcoholics. Alcoholism is an example of the kind of wound Chiron signifies: a wound that won't heal completely but can transform with a lifetime of work.

I have not been arrested lately, and I don't drive when drinking or drink when driving, either. So those same transits are not playing out that way for me. However, I have had some issues come up in the last couple of weeks, which in turn triggered emotional issues I thought I had resolved. My Chiron, I suppose.

Interestingly, I've also just had the authority thing manifest in my life, although in a much gentler way. My boss gave me some hard feedback, which came as a bit of a shock because I was unaware of the problems he identified, and he blamed himself for not saying it sooner. It wasn't a case of "you're in trouble," rather, "this needs to improve, I believe you can, and I'll do what I can to help." I'm grateful that he approached it in a compassionate way.

So, same transit, different experiences, based on where we are, who we are, and what we're doing.