Steve Bannon

Bannon has been demonized as Trump's Rasputin, which piqued my curiosity. I ignore mainstream media which is just someone else's opinion. Always prefer my own intuition and metaphysical insights.

So I watched Tony Leggett's palm reading video (great youtube channel) for him and looked at the basic natal chart (birth time unavailable). Don't want to post a chart now because of that missing info.

What would you guess is his Ascendant, based on mannerisms and appearance? He is 5'11." If you've seen recent pics he is overweight with that typical middle aged belly. Has blue eyes. I want to plug in various ascendant signs to see how the house overlays play out and possibly narrow it down.

So here are some visuals, one older and one current:

First video is from 1995 aged 42 [Ignore the first few seconds of other guy].

This short speech is from this year

My first guess: Aries for passion, boldness, leadership.
Second guess: Taurus for material success, feeling of solidity; Caps are driven but seem to exhibit less energy.
Third guess: Cancer for his emotions (says he 'runs hot'), domestic side (three marriages), wide face

Nov. 27, 1953
Norfolk VA

Sun Sag
Moon Leo
Venus Scorpio
Mars Libra
Saturn Scorpio

The video was removed on that second link so here is a video from 2012. Amazing how what he said was relevant to 2016. Beautiful eyes!

I can see the Aries in term of energy but maybe I'm too influenced by the visual of him being overweight. I feel solidity. Interestingly, he has no earth planets, but a few earth asteroids.

Here is a one minute clip of an interview from last year it looks like. Taurus rising? Or just more Leo in addition to his Leo moon?

I've noticed he wears two or three shirts at a time. What is that about? Here it's a black dress shirt over another black dress shirt over a black tee shirt. Is he fat due to hypothyroid which makes you feel cold? Or is weird fashion something to do with a planet on the Asc?

Found this article, geared toward women, that is a bit helpful. Maybe Aquarius rising

Last edited:

blackbery

Isn't he the Anti-Christ so he would have a Saturn Rising. Capricorn it is then.

Upon reflection, he probably is Gemini AC as he's king of fake news which rules communications.

Last edited:

Scorpio888

The video was removed on that second link so here is a video from 2012. Amazing how what he said was relevant to 2016. Beautiful eyes!

I can see the Aries in term of energy but maybe I'm too influenced by the visual of him being overweight. I feel solidity. Interestingly, he has no earth planets, but a few earth asteroids.
But no Aries Rising specifically, which is nothing like, say, Sun in Aries.

Besides., Bannon's Sun in Sagittarius/Moon in Leo pairing is compulsive and pathological by nature.

Scorpio888

Same as:

Winston Churchill
Jane Fonda
Katie Holmes
Gustave Flaubert
Connie Francis

Seems more like idealism, creativity and passion
You left out G Gordon Liddy, Jim Williams (of Savannah homicide fame), that guy who torture-murdered that DC family a couple of years ago, and a LOT of other killers.

I agree that astrology is not destiny. I'm sure there are people in prison who were born on your birthdate. :innocent: We all have free will and make choices that determine our lives.

Seems to me there is or was a website where people could submit photos of themselves and they were sorted by Asc. sign. It offered a clear illustration of how Asc. determines physical appearance. I need to see if I can find that website and post it somewhere here because it's very useful.

EDITED TO ADD:
I found this site and I think this is the one I saw years ago. If not, it's still pretty interesting. Click signs for Sun Sag and Moon Leo then you will get top four rows which have different Asc. Pic of young Bannon below is more helpful for comparison.

School pic

Last edited: