Is it Neptune that causes weird occurrences?

I've always had problems with people, particularly guys, that have either been downright treacherous to me or that they'd snoop or spy on me. I didn't actually put two and two together until recently when I started to add up all of the times I've gained someone in my life with strange intentions towards me. I will give some examples:

I had an Internet hacker/stalker for quite awhile that put a malware on my computer and would follow me around in my forums or chat rooms just to scare me and intimidate me. I wasn't even aware of him for a quite awhile until things were staring me dead in the face that I could no longer ignore. Then I finally had to take my computer in to get it off of there- for my own sanity because many people didn't even believe me. Even though that computer was fixed, I opted to no longer use it and now I strictly use mobile or tablets.

Then I had my car broken into and my house robbed and I pretty much think I know who did that. I saw a guy in my front yard at night time, trying to hide. One of my cats gave him away. For longest time I didn't know who it was. I began to start outting things together after my landlord got involved because he by happenstance had something happen at my old place while he was there. Ever since then when me and him talked about it, I'm pretty sure it's an ex of mine that did all of that. It finally stopped after moving out of said place.

Then I had someone making anonymous and creepy phone calls constantly...but I'm pretty sure I know who that was too because this person is the only person from the internet I gave my phone number to after changing it- besides my family and very very close friends. So I pretty much pinpointed that person out. I mentioned him before on a previous thread.

So those are some examples; and I was starting to think that maybe it's Neptune in my 5th. Plus transiting Neptune is in my 8th. I don't have really bad Neptune aspects at all natally. In transits there is Neptune squaring Uranus loosely and Neptune squaring my nodes.

Do you think Neptune is the cause for these strange things? And to top it off, they are always so elusive so they are hard to pinpoint. Very Neptunian.

http://m.imgur.com/2TQ18VL

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ca0ffiley...gw_02_amber_20151216_hp.32548.39171.gif?39540

Last edited:

theV

Since you always had this kind of problem,transit should not be considered,it must be in your chart. I would try to look for a strong pluto for this kind of scenario. Pluto makes people magnetizing or strangely appealing which expose them to stalking, sexual abuse or violence. The square of pluto to the node might implies intense events.

Yeah I thought it may have been Pluto but isn't Pluto more "in your face" about it? Usually stalker types like to make themselves known very outwardly. In my cases none of them were like that. Very very hard to diagnose or even be aware of it at first.

The creepy thing is, what are all the things that may have occurred that I wasn't aware of? :sad: Most of the times I found things out completely by chance.

katydid

Hidden enemies are seen in the 12th house and the ruler of the 12th, and sometimes the placement of Neptune.

Cancer is on the cusp of your 12th, with the Moon in Cancer, just rising into the 11th. Some of your friends may be on the borderline between friends and Frien-emies. Some may masquerade as friends but the exact inconjunct to Venus/Mercury in Aquarius conjunct the DC says that some are even openly antagonistic towards you.

Some old friends may really turn on you , suddenly [mercury/venus in Aquarius square Jupiter in Scorpio] and may do so with a vengeance. They may mistakenly believe that you unfairly cut them off, distanced yourself, disconnected without warning.
Their hurt feelings may go overboard, and take them over the edge. [Jupiter, ruler of the 5th, square mercury/venus, trine the ruler of the 12th, the moon. ]
But it is all hidden and invisible, in the cloak of the 12th.

You are correct that your Neptune is not poorly aspected. But it does form a sextile [release ] with the Saturn/Pluto conjunction. That 3rd house has the three malefics in Libra. It seems that there are sometimes unkind words and misplaced anger in past relationships that kind of simmer and boil and eventually spill over. The Neptune in the 5th is an opportunity for 'frien-emies' to do hidden deceitful things. Nothing too severe, just annoying and aggravating.

Also, the Neptune is semi-square to Venus, and in the middle of the Venus/Jupiter Square. So you may mistakenly feel that you are on good terms with your ex's, and then they secretly, silently act out. It is weird.

Last edited:
Hidden enemies are seen in the 12th house and the ruler of the 12th, and sometimes the placement of Neptune.

Cancer is on the cusp of your 12th, with the Moon in Cancer, just rising into the 11th. Some of your friends may be on the borderline between friends and Frien-emies. Some may masquerade as friends but the exact inconjunct to Venus/Mercury in Aquarius conjunct the DC says that some are even openly antagonistic towards you.

Some old friends may really turn on you , suddenly [mercury/venus in Aquarius square Jupiter in Scorpio] and may do so with a vengeance. They may mistakenly believe that you unfairly cut them off, distanced yourself, disconnected without warning.
Their hurt feelings may go overboard, and take them over the edge. [Jupiter, ruler of the 5th, square mercury/venus, trine the ruler of the 12th, the moon. ]
But it is all hidden and invisible, in the cloak of the 12th.

You are correct that your Neptune is not poorly aspected. But it does form a sextile [release ] with the Saturn/Pluto conjunction. That 3rd house has the three malefics in Libra. It seems that there are sometimes unkind words and misplaced anger in past relationships that kind of simmer and boil and eventually spill over. The Neptune in the 5th is an opportunity for 'frien-emies' to do hidden deceitful things. Nothing too severe, just annoying and aggravating.

Also, the Neptune is semi-square to Venus, and in the middle of the Venus/Jupiter Square. So you may mistakenly feel that you are on good terms with your ex's, and then they secretly, silently act out. It is weird.

Whoa...you got it. This all makes complete sense! Frien-emies...yep, definitely. Sometimes I attract these frenemies out of nowhere too, where we haven't even had a harsh word with each other and all of a sudden I have these people out for me. I know there are times where I have not been on my best behavior either though. But there are many times where I was just defending myself like anyone would do, and they would take it to the next level...and yes openly.

With the past relationships, very right indeed. All of my exes I thought we ended things peaceably- like with the ex I mentioned who did all of those things like stealing from me for instance. He was the one who wanted to not have a serious relationship and I thought we had agreed to move on. He knew I wasn't interested in his lifestyle so we parted ways amicably.

And a recent friend of mine and I are on the outs at this time. Because I've been picking up some vibes from him that he hasn't been totally honest with me, and he pretty much admitted he was snooping around on me behind my back. He certainly didn't deny it. Then he had the audacity to spew out things that are not true about me. It was like it all came out of nowhere. Me and him were cool before but then once he started to act that way, I started to retaliate and would stop talking to him. He's a Scorpio with a lot of planets in Scorpio...so no wonder he decided to snoop. I just hope he doesn't become worse. I posted our synastry on here last week asking about the situation; but I didn't get much feedback- which is okay.

But yeah this all makes sense. Thank you for your insight. And yes it is weird. It frickin *****. :sad: :pouty:

katydid

Whoa...you got it. This all makes complete sense! Frien-emies...yep, definitely. Sometimes I attract these frenemies out of nowhere too, where we haven't even had a harsh word with each other and all of a sudden I have these people out for me. I know there are times where I have not been on my best behavior either though. But there are many times where I was just defending myself like anyone would do, and they would take it to the next level...and yes openly.

With the past relationships, very right indeed. All of my exes I thought we ended things peaceably- like with the ex I mentioned who did all of those things like stealing from me for instance. He was the one who wanted to not have a serious relationship and I thought we had agreed to move on. He knew I wasn't interested in his lifestyle so we parted ways amicably.

And a recent friend of mine and I are on the outs at this time. Because I've been picking up some vibes from him that he hasn't been totally honest with me, and he pretty much admitted he was snooping around on me behind my back. He certainly didn't deny it. Then he had the audacity to spew out things that are not true about me. It was like it all came out of nowhere. Me and him were cool before but then once he started to act that way, I started to retaliate and would stop talking to him. He's a Scorpio with a lot of planets in Scorpio...so no wonder he decided to snoop. I just hope he doesn't become worse. I posted our synastry on here last week asking about the situation; but I didn't get much feedback- which is okay.

But yeah this all makes sense. Thank you for your insight. And yes it is weird. It frickin *****. :sad: :pouty:

So it is now up to you to help change the situation. Your third house seems to be the source of much of the juju.That trio of Mars, Saturn and Pluto, in the third house, OF RELATING AND COMMUNICATING , needs to be cleaned up a bit. You may come off a bit heavy handed and do not realize how defensive you may seem at times.

Do you have siblings? How is that relationship if there are any? Because those planets in the 3rd may indicate that you felt bullied in childhood. And now you are not going to allow that so you might be the one who 'bullies' others as a way to protect yourself. ????

So it is now up to you to help change the situation. Your third house seems to be the source of much of the juju.That trio of Mars, Saturn and Pluto, in the third house, OF RELATING AND COMMUNICATING , needs to be cleaned up a bit. You may come off a bit heavy handed and do not realize how defensive you may seem at times.

Do you have siblings? How is that relationship if there are any? Because those planets in the 3rd may indicate that you felt bullied in childhood. And now you are not going to allow that so you might be the one who 'bullies' others as a way to protect yourself. ????

Yes. Bullied in childhood by an older step-brother mostly. And yes I can be very defiant. If I feel like I'm being mistreated or bullied I tend to react; but that's also because I've had a lot of it happen to me while I was trying to be graceful and turn the other cheek. It wouldn't matter to these certain people because they would be out to attack thinking I was weak. But I have learned, unfortunately, to use my poison tongue and I have to own up to that as well.

And also I must add, to be fair, when I sense things coming out of place, I tend to run away to avoid it, because I don't want to be mean or hurtful. I can't stand it. But I also don't want to be doormat either so I opt out to just run. Which that also hurts them as well. It's definitely an energetic thing. Because even if I don't react or say anything hurtful or defensive, people can still pick up on subtle cues intuitively. So it's energy clearing with all of that, for sure. I agree. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and it's a process. But I'm also still a bit afraid as well that no matter what I do to transform it in myself, that I'll still attract it from others. Because in the past I've learned that in this particular area, it's like I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this for me. You've inspired some deep thoughts I should think more about.

dowhanawi

I completely agree with Katydid. Also That Saturn sq sun, that suggests how to work on the issue as a confidence matter. As unnatural as it may sound work on confidence and openness. Work on building friendships and partnerships without the fear of "what if", let down your gaurd. Decide that you owe it (Saturn) to yourself (sun). And trust that you can bring out the toughness you learned in your 3rd house if and when needed. Also when you do, throw some sun in there and stand confidentiality up for your self with no need for a sharp witted tounge. Just quiet, proud, firm and taking no BS

So sorry you are going through such extreme experiences.

I completely agree with Katydid. Also That Saturn sq sun, that suggests how to work on the issue as a confidence matter. As unnatural as it may sound work on confidence and openness. Work on building friendships and partnerships without the fear of "what if", let down your gaurd. Decide that you owe it (Saturn) to yourself (sun). And trust that you can bring out the toughness you learned in your 3rd house if and when needed. Also when you do, throw some sun in there and stand confidentiality up for your self with no need for a sharp witted tounge. Just quiet, proud, firm and taking no BS

So sorry you are going through such extreme experiences.

Thank you. Great advice- I have been working on my confidence as well. I used to be rather confident (or so I thought) but I've had some blows which I still need to come up from, especially from the past few years.

I've been into esoteric teachings which has also been helping. I have quite a deep spiritual side to me (Yay Jupiter). I've been studying reiki and other types of alternative healing; so it's like I want myself to be healed before I go on to start helping to heal others.

And also just wanted to say that things have been better for me as well. A lot of this mainly came to ahead around my Saturn return; but there were definitely other occurrences that have occurred before and after then. Things have been better until the recent issue, which brought things up again. So I'm glad I came here to ask for advice about it so that now I can be more self-aware to prevent these things from occurring.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
I've always had problems with people, particularly guys, that have either been downright treacherous to me or that they'd snoop or spy on me. I didn't actually put two and two together until recently when I started to add up all of the times I've gained someone in my life with strange intentions towards me. I will give some examples:

I had an Internet hacker/stalker for quite awhile that put a malware on my computer and would follow me around in my forums or chat rooms just to scare me and intimidate me. I wasn't even aware of him for a quite awhile until things were staring me dead in the face that I could no longer ignore. Then I finally had to take my computer in to get it off of there- for my own sanity because many people didn't even believe me. Even though that computer was fixed, I opted to no longer use it and now I strictly use mobile or tablets.

Then I had my car broken into and my house robbed and I pretty much think I know who did that. I saw a guy in my front yard at night time, trying to hide. One of my cats gave him away. For longest time I didn't know who it was. I began to start outting things together after my landlord got involved because he by happenstance had something happen at my old place while he was there. Ever since then when me and him talked about it, I'm pretty sure it's an ex of mine that did all of that. It finally stopped after moving out of said place.

Then I had someone making anonymous and creepy phone calls constantly...but I'm pretty sure I know who that was too because this person is the only person from the internet I gave my phone number to after changing it- besides my family and very very close friends. So I pretty much pinpointed that person out. I mentioned him before on a previous thread.

So those are some examples; and I was starting to think that maybe it's Neptune in my 5th. Plus transiting Neptune is in my 8th. I don't have really bad Neptune aspects at all natally. In transits there is Neptune squaring Uranus loosely and Neptune squaring my nodes.

Do you think Neptune is the cause for these strange things? And to top it off, they are always so elusive so they are hard to pinpoint. Very Neptunian.

http://m.imgur.com/2TQ18VL

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ca0ffiley...gw_02_amber_20151216_hp.32548.39171.gif?39540

Neptune doesn't so much cause weird occurances, it tends to get involved with them in unknown ways. Pluto in a chart attracts and offers obsession. Uranus is typically the planet that causes one to have weird occurances happen "out of nowhere". Saturn, especially with Mercury, tries to make sense of the 'occurances' that Neptune, Uranus & Pluto are impacted or embroiled in.

Obsession is Pluto's domain and weird occurances never happen by chance.