Is my neighbour stalking me?

elvire

hi,

I moved to a new flat two months ago, and I am concerned that I may be stalked by a neighbour. Maybe I am paranoid, I have to say I am in quarantine where I live so issues can arise... but I have doubts. I suspect that she hears me (I live in a flat ) as I overheard her telling my private conversations and that did upset me. She keeps making comments whenever I go to my balcony and now I am afraid to even go to my balcony. i just don't like how I feel now as I have to be really careful and close my windows.
I did the chart, and I am venus and my neigbour is represented by the third house ruled by Jupiter.Jupiter is in detriment in the 4th house of home and i do make a trine to her.Is this a yes? I also see the Sun in 7th house opposing moon, so would she be my open enemy? I never met her and I just hear so I dont know if that applies or the 12th house.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• neighbours.jpg
    neighbours.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 40

Chrysalis

Yes, there is something going on. Your neighbor is Jupiter and by contransticia is conjunct you venus. And you are in her radical 7th house, so it seems like she sees you as some kind of an enemy, which could be from a feeling of envy and jealousy, if you've not done her anything wrong.

I've been in your situation before, it's annoying, all you can do is just ignore her but don't stop going out onto your balcony, still, go out and take some earphones with you and put on some music and chill on your balcony, let her say whatever she wants, just don't let her see this is bothering you, she will soon get bored and stop.